Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

New stamina counter testing
Equipment:
Firefuse fx stadium (pocketless)
Launcher gear
Launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip extension
Metal trigger
Hasbro ripcord launcher r
Batteries added to handle for balanced torque at grip point.

Testing against the various phantom stamina top tier combos with a destabilizer attack combo

Alternating shots for all
Phantom Eonis B : D

Kraken Griffin D125 SD

Ties redone: 0
Ok not much shock here, b;d isn't much to write home about in the pocketless stadiums but this many os's came as a bit of a surprise.

Phantom Eonis 230 D

KGD125SD

Phantom Eonis AD145 WD

KGD125SD

Looks like this combo may be giving phantom a run for its money. Somebody else needs to test this in a pocketless stadium. It'd be cool to see how it does in a bb-10 also sometime but I want to know how other people's tests go in a pocketless stadium.
so has anyone put together a tier list yet and can someone do those tests with Leviathan Kraken to see if anyone get's similiar results and it's not just me Smile
Nope, everytime there is some sort of activity in this thread, after a few weeks, it kind of just stops.

I had came up with a sort of rough draft for one, based off my experiences and based off the BB-10 Tier List, it should be a few pages back.

The only way an actual list will come to fruition though is if enough people are committed and test the customs and parts that need to be tested as opposed to just whatever they want too. Not to mention, the fact that there are two different stadiums make it pretty difficult as well.
How about trying the new stadiums like The Samurai Cyclone? Also how about trying to make a new tier list together for Hasbro?
read the post above you... and again can someone do those tests I did Leviathan Kraken A230mb against Phantom Cygnus BGrin?
(Sep. 17, 2013  10:09 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: How about trying the new stadiums like The Samurai Cyclone? Also how about trying to make a new tier list together for Hasbro?

As I have mentioned, any stadium is welcomed, just be sure to mention what kind it is and if it has any sort of gimmicks or ridges on the floor.

Since there are several different types of stadiums, different designs, sizes, shapes, it is pretty difficult to make a tier list. When this thread was first started, i believe that the Stampede Stadium was the only one allowed since it was most fair to all types. Since then, that stadium was modified to have craters in the center, which greatly affected performance of all types.

Since not many people were able to find the stadium without craters, it became allowed for all stadiums to be permitted for testing since there are so many different kinds.

I wish it was possible to make a tier list based off of one fair and balanced stadium (like the tier list for the BB-10 is) but it seems a bit too difficult. I have not kept up to date with all of hasbros recent stadiums, so if there is a newer one that does not have craters or ridges in the center and has pockets, let me know.

A tier list should also be made for stadiums with no pockets since Hasbro has several of those as I have also pointed out in past posts.

This would already take a lot of work to pull off due to the amount of testing that we would need, but the stadium issue is a large part of why there is no tier list for Hasbro just yet.
I think the hades gate or Cosmic pegasus stadium would be the best Smile but the thunder whip would be fairer for attack types...
the bolt blast stadium isn't good at all, the meteor fire stadium is a little bit better
that's te same as the hades gate and cosmic pegasus stadium and I mean excatly the same...
I know when i said that i ment alll the square stadium like it
wait a second I said pegasis thunder whip not the bolt blast...
i have'nt had one but i heard the thunder whip is pretty bad to
ummmm IIRC I think either Kai-Hiwarati or LeoneTempestXXIV said that the pegasis thunder whip would be best...
The Pegasus Thunder Whip was pretty bad. It set the basis of design on most of the stadiums, however, so it's got that. It's still a bad stadium.

The Lightning L-Drago Stadium was decent, although it was a step down from the Max Stampede with no craters.
Umm, i did some random combos and actually saw that flamebullgb145es works realy intresting, could someone maybe do some more in depth testing? And btw i do know that pretty much all of those parts are realy outclassed Smile
(Sep. 25, 2013  8:28 PM)mieguistas Wrote: Umm, i did some random combos and actually saw that flamebullgb145es works realy intresting, could someone maybe do some more in depth testing? And btw i do know that pretty much all of those parts are realy outclassed Smile

Since the combos were random, and you didn't mention the stadium, that is a problem.

Even in Hasbro- Flame, and ES are very outclassed, by Hades, Phantom (HyperBlade), and others, while ES is outclassed by EWD, BGrin, WD, and others.

Tongue_out
witch hasbro stadium ( with penalty poctets) is best for ko ing ( except bolt blast)
Yeah, i actually wasn't into beyblades for a long time, but i know the common stuff, it just seemed weird because it would stand up to like some good old combos like hadeskerbecsbd145wd, twistedbullad145wd and even have a good match up against meteoldragoch120ewd, but it may be because i used triple battle set arena (metal masters) because its the only one i own in the moment
(Sep. 25, 2013  8:48 PM)mieguistas Wrote: Yeah, i actually wasn't into beyblades for a long time, but i know the common stuff, it just seemed weird because it would stand up to like some good old combos like hadeskerbecsbd145wd, twistedbullad145wd and even have a good match up against meteoldragoch120ewd, but it may be because i used triple battle set arena (metal masters) because its the only one i own in the moment

Yeah, the Triple Battle Stadium is known for weird results, because of the cores.

(Sep. 25, 2013  8:46 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: witch hasbro stadium ( with penalty poctets) is best for ko ing ( except bolt blast)

Max Stampede is the Best Hasbro (PP) Arena.
thanks leone19, they dont still have those in store anymore? and does anybody have info on that hasbro version zero g stadium thats coming out this fall ( not the cyclone stadium)
(Sep. 25, 2013  8:53 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: thanks leone19, they dont still have those in store anymore? and does anybody have info on that hasbro version zero g stadium thats coming out this fall ( not the cyclone stadium)

No.

The only Zero-G Hasbro stadiums are the Samurai and Salamander Cyclone Stadiums, the Samurai being exclusive to the Battle Set.
i think it might be the salamander one

i look it up on beywiki and it is salmander cyclone please tell me it already came out in stores!?!?!
check the beymap and IIRC it's defnintly out and lasted time I checked my store it was out anyway off topic Kai-Hiwarati could we possibly see your draft for the tier list?
Pretty much at this point it is very difficult to test in the older stadiums that actually had pockets. While tests in those stadiums would greatly be appreciated, it may be best to just begin testing in the square stadiums since those are more than likely the kind that Hasbro bladers will have access to.

As for a draft list for that type of stadium, I have posted somewhat of a blueprint for it a page or so back. It is quite scarce since it will probably rule out attack and defense types. Balance and Stamina types are more than likely going to be the dominant types in the square stadiums.
Guys, we should be more active on this thread. Let me start stating that we will first try test in the square stadiums
as the vast majority of stadiums selling are based on that. As Kai told, we need to rule out Pure Attackers and Defenders as it has no KO pockets. So let's start by testing ONLY STAMINA AND BALANCE type combos.

So let me start stating combos we need to test:

Phantom BGrin/SR200TB/W145WD/SA165EWD/85MF

Leviathan Dragoon SA165EWD/BGrin/F230CF

Gravity Perseus Anti or Spin Stealer combos

Meteo Spin Stealers

And mainly....What you think has potential.

Will be doing some tests soon enough.