Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

Wow, can't believe my combo did so well, I want to see how other synchromes are in Hasbro stadiums (I have away my hasbro stadium).
Stamina counter testing
Equipment same as before, except stadium walls replaced.
Phantom (stamina) Eonis AD145 WD

Behemoth Golem F230 D

Ties redone: 2
Kind of surprised to see this honestly, but it's pretty cool. Reinserted walls for this battle, looks like this combo could be worth more testing if anyone else would be willing to. Leviathan Golem might also be a viable option for pocketed stadiums. Orochi might work as well. Anyways until they release Genbull, this looks like a decent option. Again, this combo is designed to specifically counter phantom/duo _____ ad145 wd and probably won't do so hot againstattack types in a pocketed stadium
Hey dawgs, I would love to see some further testing of the Behemoth Golem custom in other stadiums if anyone's willing. If anyone has the testing stadiums for the tier list and has the parts for the combo, I'd love to see your results. Anywho, more testing later
Guys,

I am becoming somewhat irritated with the way this thread is going. Honestly, if you scroll back through multiple pages, it has been a while since much progress towards a list has been made. I am not mad at anyone in particular or anything like that, it's just it seems everyone is testing all sorts of random customs, but never providing evidence as to weather it is good against multiple customs or just the one that it has good results against.

I know this is going to be difficult to do as there are a lot of tests that need to be done and since Hasbro Stadiums are all different, it is going to be even harder to do. That is why I would like to somewhat come up with a system that we do the testing from now on in this thread.

1. For tests in Hasbro Stadiums with no pockets, I would really, really appreciate it if we could heavily focus on Stamina, Balance, Spin Stealers, and possibly Tornado Stallers and Anti Spin Steal. It should be fairly obvious as to why I am asking this, as Attack and Defense types are truly at a disadvantage in this type of stadium. After we get a good basis for a list for the types I had mentioned, we could possibly explore the potential of Attack and Defense types, but as it looks, they will be severely outclassed due to the low chance of a KO.

2. Try to focus on one custom at a time. As I mentioned, I know there are a lot of different customs that should be tested here, but it is not going to do anything except slow the progress of creating a list if members continue to post results for random customs instead of consistently testing against different customs.

3. As far as testing with Stadiums with pockets, there will be a different list specifically for those types of stadiums, regardless of weather or not they are used in Hasbro tournaments. Members here as well as other Bladers still own these types of stadiums, and typically, they are better as they provide a more fair chance for all types. (Even though Rubber based Attackers and Defenders should still be used at own risk)

4. Regarding the Pocket Stadiums, a lot of the differently designed stadiums have indents on the stadium floor, which effect performance. However, due to how rare pocket stadiums without these indents are, it should still be noted that tests in these stadiums are appreciated, just be sure to include the name of the stadium so we know the type of indents it has.

I feel if these points are followed, a list can be created much easier and Hasbro Stadium Bladers will finally have a tier list to look at that specifically applies to them.

We pretty much already have a blueprint for a list, and that is the Top Tier List for the BB-10. While some of the Attack and Defense Customs will likely need to be modified, it still contains majority of the best customs. I am not saying that the customs on the BB-10 List should automatically be considered Top Tier for Hasbro, but they are the best customs to start with in terms of testing.

I have already mentioned a somewhat sample list for Non-Pocket Stadiums a few posts back, I feel the customs listed on there, as well as customs using the newly released Shogun Steel Parts, should be tested first for that list.

Let me know what you guys think as while I know this wont benefit some of the more serious Bladers on this Forum, it will benefit a lot of the Bladers who are restricted to Hasbro Stadiums.
More stamina counter testing
Brand new firefuse darkhelm fx stadium used. Same launcher gear
Alternating shot
Phantom (stamina) Eonis 230 D

Behemoth Golem F230 D

Ties redone: 1

Duo Eonis 230 D

Behemoth Golem F230 D

Ties redone: 0
Oh common guys, it's hasbro duo.

Phantom Pegasus III 85 MF

BGF230D

Like I said in an earlier post, tornado stallers have no chance in the pocketless stadiums.

Leviathan Dragoon SA165EWD

Behemoth Golem F230 D

Ties redone: 3
Not really surprised. I had a feeling this combo would be weak against spin stealers.

Leviathan Dragoon SA165EWD

Behemoth Dragoon F230 D
Ties redone: 2

Slapping a dragoon on this bad boy didn't fix the problem too well as it was basically a toss-up. Any further requests will be taken.

Hope this gets the thread back on topic
(Aug. 19, 2013  8:44 PM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  8:36 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I can do those also draciel516. Some stock beys testing for fun!

Counter Scorpio 145D VS. Hasbro Jade (metal fury) Jupiter 130B
Counter: 2 wins (All OS)
Jade: 8 wins (All OS)

Alternating shot
0 ties redone
I'm assuming thise were in a box stadium. Cool beans, gonna do some synchrome testing this pm.

Does someone with a box stadium unmodded want to test Behemoth/Revizer Golem F230 D against Phantom ____ ad145 wd?
Yes it was in a "Box" stadium and that combo you suggested is decent but it could be made better by making it Reviser/Genbull Genbull F230D

more tests of stock beys for fun

Equipment: "BOX" stadium

Blitz (metal fury) Striker 100sF vs. Hyperblade cosmic (Upper mode) Pegasus FGrin
Blitz: 7 wins (all oS)
Cosmic: 3 wins (All oS)

Yah in a pocketless stadium the tornado ridge is raised up making it harder to reach it.

Epic tests!

Metal fury blitz striker 100GCF. Vs. Counter Scorpio 145R2F
Blitz: 8 wins (7 OS, one disassembly of counter)

Alternating shot
1 ties redone

So the first round blitz stopped counter from spinning in one hit and second round disassembled it! The third round it was a tie from counter being knockedout of the stadium at the same time blitz stopped spinning! These beys are the most recoily beys I own.

Sorry Kai hitwari did not read your post.
What about testing for fun? Recoily beys in pocketless stadiums are fun so I tested them.

And also stamina battles are usually boringUnhappy.
I would not mind the random testing, as they can sometimes lead to something interesting, it is just I feel that it strays away from the construction of a list. I mean since Beyblade Metal Fusion was released, there have been customs what worked well in the stadiums due to their success in TT Stadiums, but there has yet to be an actual list in the entire time.

I understand there are only a few members who are able to help with this, but I still feel it can be done. What I might start doing is picking a custom to test and picking customs to test against (there could be others added) and just kind of getting members to test that custom until we feel there are enough positive results to have it be on the list.

I will go ahead and start with one of the Shogun Steel customs, Leviathan Dragoon SA165 EWD. This is an obvious first choice due to it's strong run in BB-10. If there could be tests against customs such as:

Phantom_______230 D/SD
Phantom_______W145/AD145 WD
Phantom_______85/90/100 MF
Phantom_______B : D

Leviathan Leviathan BD145/GB145 CS

Leviathan Dragoon/Leviathan B : D

Diablo______BD145 MF/F
Twisted______R145/TR145 MF/F
Gryph Gryph E230 BSF

Flash______GB145/CH120/S130/H145/W145 MF/F

Also,
Gravity Perseus (Stamina Mode) BD145 RDF had a good amount of success against the Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD custom in BB-10, but Death has proven to be better. Granted Hasbro does not have RDF, I was curious how this would perform with a different bottom against Leviathan Dragoon. Could be useful for Bladers who cannot import a Death.

These are just a few examples, it does not have to tested against all of these customs, but again, I feel it is a good place to start as these were taken from the BB-10 CC List (Substituted MF/F for R2F/RF for obvious reasons, but, you can feel free to try with the rubber bottoms if you like). If you can think of some other Synchrome customs that would be good, feel free to test them against them too, as I am not as familiar with some of the Shogun Steel parts just yet.

If you do not have access to Leviathan Dragoon SA165 EWD, do not worry, you could be a huge help by testing more Phantom Stamina Customs.
Also test Levithian Dragoon SA165_____ against Duo/death Gasher/leviathan^2 F230CF.
Note: All Mws are hasbro
(Aug. 20, 2013  6:29 PM)AZL Wrote: Also test Levithian Dragoon SA165_____ against Duo/death Gasher/leviathan^2 F230CF.
Note: All Mws are hasbro

Since the Duo and Death Metal Wheels Hasbro released are hollowed out, I would rather get other tests done before testing those. While they still could have some potential, I feel Phantom, Leviathan, Dragoon, and others should be tested first. I mean for example, if you take a look back at the BB-10 CC List, you will notice that once Zero-G hit, it pretty much caused all of the Metal Wheels before 4D to come off the list due to their light weights. I assume the same thing will happen with the Metal Fury Hollowed out wheels as well Uncertain
(Aug. 20, 2013  4:14 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  8:44 PM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  8:36 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I can do those also draciel516. Some stock beys testing for fun!

Counter Scorpio 145D VS. Hasbro Jade (metal fury) Jupiter 130B
Jade: 8 wins (All OS)

Alternating shot
0 ties redone
I'm assuming thise were in a box stadium. Cool beans, gonna do some synchrome testing this pm.

Does someone with a box stadium unmodded want to test Behemoth/Revizer Golem F230 D against Phantom ____ ad145 wd?
Yes it was in a "Box" stadium and that combo you suggested is decent but it could be made better by making it Reviser/Genbull Genbull F230D

more tests of stock beys for fun

Equipment: "BOX" stadium

Blitz (metal fury) Striker 100sF vs. Hyperblade cosmic (Upper mode) Pegasus FGrin
Blitz: 7 wins (all oS)
Cosmic: 3 wins (All oS)

Yah in a pocketless stadium the tornado ridge is raised up making it harder to reach it.

Epic tests!

Metal fury blitz striker 100GCF. Vs. Counter Scorpio 145R2F
Blitz: 8 wins (7 OS, one disassembly of counter)

Alternating shot
1 ties redone

So the first round blitz stopped counter from spinning in one hit and second round disassembled it! The third round it was a tie from counter being knockedout of the stadium at the same time blitz stopped spinning! These beys are the most recoily beys I own.

Sorry Kai hitwari did not read your post.
What about testing for fun? Recoily beys in pocketless stadiums are fun so I tested them.

And also stamina battles are usually boringUnhappy.

Genbull hasn't been released yet, that'd why I said that in my first tests of this custom. Also Kai I'm planning on testing leviathan dragoon sa165 ewd against several stamina combos. Any suggestions on what to test against?
I posted a few that would be good to test against a few posts back. Includes Stamina as well as others that I feel should be tested and tested against.
Spin stealer counter testing
Equipment:
firefuse fx stadium
Launcher gear same

Leviathan Dragoon SA165 EWD

Salamander Kraken 85 WD

Leviathan Dragoon B : D

Salamander Kraken 85 WD

Let's be honest, we pretty well know how spin stealers fare against phantom __ ad145 wd so I decided to find some other counter for some common spin stealers. Trying to find a synchrome to counter both. Will report in when I find it.

I feel like the pocketless meta isn't going to necessarily consist of a definitive tier list but rather a list of good combos and their counters, considering that any of the top tier stamina combos can be countered by some combos that I and others have posted. But those combos can be just as easily countered. Of course there will be a way to rank them (ie. number of decent counters for a combo, number of combos that a custom can be used to counter or some other system) I am just curious as to how we will go about creating the tier list
(Aug. 20, 2013  11:27 PM)Draciel516 Wrote: I feel like the pocketless meta isn't going to necessarily consist of a definitive tier list but rather a list of good combos and their counters, considering that any of the top tier stamina combos can be countered by some combos that I and others have posted. But those combos can be just as easily countered. Of course there will be a way to rank them (ie. number of decent counters for a combo, number of combos that a custom can be used to counter or some other system) I am just curious as to how we will go about creating the tier list

I have pointed it out a few times, that there are only going to be a handful of customs that will thrive in Pocketless Stadiums. Majority, if not all, will be Stamina based for the most part.
(Aug. 21, 2013  12:19 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  11:27 PM)Draciel516 Wrote: I feel like the pocketless meta isn't going to necessarily consist of a definitive tier list but rather a list of good combos and their counters, considering that any of the top tier stamina combos can be countered by some combos that I and others have posted. But those combos can be just as easily countered. Of course there will be a way to rank them (ie. number of decent counters for a combo, number of combos that a custom can be used to counter or some other system) I am just curious as to how we will go about creating the tier list

I have pointed it out a few times, that there are only going to be a handful of customs that will thrive in Pocketless Stadiums. Majority, if not all, will be Stamina based for the most part.

I totally understand that, but that really doesn't clear anything up for me. I'm posing the question of how we'll determine the best combos
I feel the best way would be to start out testing Stamina customs.

Phantom_______230 D/SD
Phantom_______AD145/W145 WD

Leviathan Leviathan/Dragoon B : D

Those are a few that are potentially going to be successful in Pocketless Stadiums.

As I mentioned, it is unlikely that Attack and Defense will be able to compete with Stamina types due to the unlikeliness of a KO, so it would be best to primarily focus on Stamina types.

Counters to specific Stamina types should obviously be tested as well.
(Aug. 21, 2013  12:55 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I feel the best way would be to start out testing Stamina customs.

Phantom_______230 D/SD
Phantom_______AD145/W145 WD

Leviathan Leviathan/Dragoon B : D

Those are a few that are potentially going to be successful in Pocketless Stadiums.

As I mentioned, it is unlikely that Attack and Defense will be able to compete with Stamina types due to the unlikeliness of a KO, so it would be best to primarily focus on Stamina types.

Counters to specific Stamina types should obviously be tested as well.
From past experience I can tell you that leviathan dragoon b;d is going to have little to no effect in the pocketless stadiums. I wouldn't know about leviathanx2 however because I only have one
How about Kraken dragoon DF105MF.
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:11 AM)AZL Wrote: How about Kraken dragoon DF105MF.

Try replacing mf with wd
Equipment
Darkhelm fx stadium
Same launcher gear.
Alternating shots
Phantom Eonis B;D

Behemoth Golem F230 D

Ties redone: 1

I'd really love to see more testing for this custom done.

Phantom Eonis 230 D

Kraken Dragoon 145 D

Ties redone: 3
This also should have more tests done. Will retest and post results
(Aug. 19, 2013  9:02 PM)Lazer Wrote: Phantom (stamina mode) Cygnus B:D vs. Levithian Kraken A230mb
Equipment
beylauncher l/r
darkhelm fx stadium
Mint mb

Phantom Cygnus 4/20 (4os)
Levithian Kraken 16/20 (16os)

EDIT: forgot to add 4 ties were redone
can someone do more tests using B:D against this starting with Levithianx2 B:D? this thing can os lots of things on B:D also can someone test it against Phantom___W145wd?
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:25 AM)Draciel516 Wrote:

Try replacing mf with wd

I tried Levithian Dragoon DF105LF in the Thunder Whip stadium, It tornado stalled so fast the stadium Literally moved, It even continually defeated Duo Gasher W145/LW160BSF, the duo was TT.
On that tip setup, it wouldn't be hard
What do you mean?
(Aug. 21, 2013  11:16 PM)AZL Wrote: What do you mean?

BSF isn't a good tip for Duo W145. Try WD
(Aug. 21, 2013  10:56 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:25 AM)Draciel516 Wrote:

Try replacing mf with wd

I tried Levithian Dragoon DF105LF in the Thunder Whip stadium, It tornado stalled so fast the stadium Literally moved, It even continually defeated Duo Gasher W145/LW160BSF, the duo was TT.
May I point out we are only testing hasbro parts itt. Also that combo can be dominated by plenty of other combos. If you're going to list a counter, you need to test it against several other customs and piost results please and thanks Smile

(Aug. 22, 2013  1:27 AM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  10:56 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:25 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: Try replacing mf with wd

May I point out we are only testing hasbro parts itt. Also that combo can be dominated by plenty of other combos. If you're going to list a counter, you need to test it against several other customs and piost results please and thanks Smile

Also we need to be specifying if the stadium used is pocketed or not, really would help so we know what list you're trying to contribute to! Hopefully it'll clear up confusion