Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

So yeah did some tests and both combos are equally good.

Procedure: Phantom Cancer launched first and then alternates.

Equipment: Hasbro Blazing Dojo Stadium
Light Launcher 2 without grip (My launcher has a problem with skipping gears everytime it is with a Launcher Grip.)

Phantom Cancer BGrin vs Phantom Aquario 230CS

Phantom Cancer wins: 6 (OS)

Phantom Aquario Wins: 4 (OS)

So yeah I think we have two definite choices for each position- Stamina and Balance. I think Phantom BGrin should be up there for stamina and Phantom Aquario should be up there for Balance right after we start to make a list!

Another test:

Gryph Dragooon SA165WD vs Phantom Aquario 100CF

Phantom: 5 (OS)
Dragooon: 5 (OS)

Yeah, I think Phantom 100CF had success in BB-10 and it does in Blazing Dojo as well!
Ah thank you, some activity. Hope this keeps up.

I have sort of made a list of customs that would be good to test in the square stadiums and posted them previously, but here it is once again, not a very large one, but one that can be used as a start:

Phantom_______230 D/SD
Phantom_______W145 WD/EWD
Phantom_______B : D
Phantom_______85 MF

Leviathan Dragoon SA165 EWD

Leviathan Leviathan/Dragoon B : D

Pretty much Phantom, Leviathan, and Dragoon should be tested first as they likely will produce the best results in a pocketless stadium. Testing the above mentioned customs as well as different variations of them is recommended.

I personally have not had any experience with Synchromes, so definitely try those out as well with different Chrome Wheels.

Also, while it may seem unlikely, Hasbro's Duo has shown some use, so if you have one, do try it out with some of the Track and Bottom combinations listed above. I am not sure, but perhaps try out hasbro's Scythe as well to see if it will have similar results.
How about Kraken Dragoon as well? From my experiences in BB-10, at least, Kraken does better than Leviathan.
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:59 AM)Wombat Wrote: How about Kraken Dragoon as well? From my experiences in BB-10, at least, Kraken does better than Leviathan.

Like I said, due to my situation that I have been in for the past almost 6 months, I have been unable to personally test out Synchromes, and simply have to go off of others test results. If you think it has potential, by all means give it a try.
Hey guys!!!! I can test in a square stadium (blazing dojo) if needed? And does the only hasbro parts rule still apply? Cause I has a takara dragoon and phantom for those combos, hope I can help out!!!!

EDIT: I can definatly test hasbro duo, any requests???
Yeah, Kai Hiwatari I definitely understand your situation. Any ways I have towait until I do mor tests as I want to test Phantom SA165/W145 WD/EWD but all my WD's are lost and I only have one which is really, really worn.
I would personally even prefer testing Phantom SA165 WD/EWD as well.
What about Duo (spark fx) Aquario SA165BWD/SR200MB? I say those are pretty decent combos cause DA SA165BWD managed to outspin Reviser Killerken SP230MB in the the hasbro fireblaze stadium. I could have used the max stampede one but I was too lazy to remove the toys that were in there :I oh and btw I used the rev up launcher without revving, I launched them in one shot to maximise spin velocity. Another reason or not using the max stampede stadium, not sure if it's just me, but there's a point during the battle in which they'll stop and spin in one spot and not make contact which annoys me.
I could test duo Orion 160mb? Don't have aquario or sr200
That's cool with me, I heard SR200 could help H Duo outspin TT Phantom on 145 height tracks as well as on 230
Ill test it against (TT) phantom Pisces 230sd
Sweet, sounds good to me. also try testing it against a phantom combo on a 145 height track like DF145 or W145 (preferred)
Phantom Cancer SA165WD vs Phantom Aquario 230D

Cancer: 8 wins (OS)

Aquario: 2 Wins (OS)

I really like how SA165 goes with Phantom! It seems to perform very well!
Would the set-up (with BWD instead of WD) work in the zero-g stadium?
Yes, in fact BWD is better in Zero-G stadium. But I tested in the Square one.
Although a lot of these stadiums don't have a circular tornado ridge, I remember a long time ago that I had a lot of good results using Phantom Cancer 85MF. It actually still outspinned some stamina combos! It was pretty cool but I never actually did any official tests.
Got tests!!!!
NOTE: in all these test phantom was launched first
Equipment
Blazing dojo stadium
Bey target grip
Hasbro ripcord launchers

Conditions
Sd: good condition
MB: not mint, but not considered illegal or worn
Wd: not mint, but not worn

Hasbro duo orion 160mb (DO) Vs. phantom Pisces (PP)
PP won 10 times all OS
DO zilch
DO win rate %0
I saw a lot of balance issues and scrapes by DO and the battles were surprisingly short.

Vs phantom Pisces ad145wd
PP wins: 10
DO wins: none
DO win percentage: %0

These battles were longer, but hasbro's duo weight was a huge disadvantage compared to pgantom's heaviness, I'm kinda disappointed at duo Unhappy.

NOTE: I will be taking requests and I will be testing phantom___ 85xf and phantom ___gb145mb as I get amazing results with them
Duo probably didn't do its best, as its meant to be paired with 230, not 160. Tongue_out
Ridbladebreaker wanted that to be tested, would u like me to test it with 230mb or sd?
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:22 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ridbladebreaker wanted that to be tested, would u like me to test it with 230mb or sd?

Yeah, 230 MB is generally the best for a Hasbro Duo. (From tests we've seen)
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Duo probably didn't do its best, as its meant to be paired with 230, not 160. Tongue_out

Duo 160PD says hi Wink

Anyways, I almost feel if you guys are gonna continue with the Hasbro metagame thread, that a new thread be created since LeonTempest is rarely on it seems. I'm not saying do it just yet, but you need someone dependable to update the OP a lot.
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:25 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Duo probably didn't do its best, as its meant to be paired with 230, not 160. Tongue_out

Duo 160PD says hi Wink

Anyways, I almost feel if you guys are gonna continue with the Hasbro metagame thread, that a new thread be created since LeonTempest is rarely on it seems. I'm not saying do it just yet, but you need someone dependable to update the OP a lot.

I meant with its better on 230 (with MB), haha. Tongue_out

Its a Hasbro Duo, so I'm not sure if there was 160 PD testing on it, haha.
Ok, I will test it a little later and I will test against phantom Pisces 230sd, reviser dragoon 160sd, both or something else?
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ok, I will test it a little later and I will test against phantom Pisces 230sd, reviser dragoon 160sd, both or something else?

I said 230 MB, haha. That's what Duo does best with on a basic 230 track. (Along with D)
Yes, but I'm asking wat would u like me to test against Smile
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:42 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes, but I'm asking wat would u like me to test against Smile

Oh, my bad, haha.

Try testing against something like Phantom ____ 230 D or W145/AD145 WD.

Thanks. Tongue_out