Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

Hasbro has released all of those parts now, unless you mean something else, haha.
any comments for my results anyone?
I think this combo has real potential if anyone could do further testing, esp in the bb-10 at some point
Pick me! Pick me! Lol JK Tongue_out

Pretty Good results, would ya mind testing against reviser dragooon BD145RSF?
(Feb. 18, 2014  7:01 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Pick me! Pick me! Lol JK Tongue_out

Pretty Good results, would ya mind testing against reviser dragooon BD145RSF?

absolutely, I will post the results in the morning. From my informal testing, it wrecked the carp outta dragoon defenders on bd145, not as well against e230
Also, did u try it with Pegasus on bottom? Was Phoenix noticeably better?

I have a feeling Dragoon on top would be mega boss. #Spin-equalizer.
(Feb. 18, 2014  7:05 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Also, did u try it with Pegasus on bottom? Was Phoenix noticeably better?

have not tried it yet, pro seagull suggested phoenix on top against e230 but haven't gotten around to it yet haha
(Feb. 18, 2014  4:06 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2014  1:51 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I just finished doing tests using the octagon showdown stadium. I used Girago Girago BD145RF vs Genbull Genbull SR200TB. The setup used were light launchers and Genbull was shot first. Girago won by 15, all by KO while Genbull won by 5, all by OS.

This is Hasbro.
I don't understand, do you mean if the stadium is Hasbro?
(Feb. 18, 2014  7:47 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2014  4:06 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2014  1:51 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I just finished doing tests using the octagon showdown stadium. I used Girago Girago BD145RF vs Genbull Genbull SR200TB. The setup used were light launchers and Genbull was shot first. Girago won by 15, all by KO while Genbull won by 5, all by OS.

This is Hasbro.
I don't understand, do you mean if the stadium is Hasbro?

He means the parts and stadium should be hasbro but hasbro's released most of these parts
Also, the pegasus combo is doing pretty mediocrely against left spin defenders which kinda sucks so I may try slapping a dragoon on it and seeing what that does but left spin defense seems to be the bane of this combo. It was scoring 30% ish against revizer dragoon bd145 rsf so we'll see what I can do
All the parts I had like Girago and Genbull were released in my local toys r us, unfortunately they stopped selling the former waves. Nothing even in the back of the store cause I needed an E230 and GCF ;-;
Thermal Dragonis (spark FX) 145 WD. I used this bey in a Hasbro Metal Fury Volcano Vortex Stadium with a ripcord launcher ( don't have a string launcher Crying ). I have done 3 tests with each of my beyblades, about 16 beys in all. (btw all beys are hasbro). I also didn't use any synchrome, cause I feel it's unfair to use synchrome. Some beys you'll notice don't have a specified performance tip, or doesn't have it's original hasbro tip. the beys that don't have a tip means ; I have lost that performance tip while customizing, the beys that don't have their original hasbro tip means that it was either lost, or used in the customization process, I will NOT test the 2 modes with beys that can switch modes.

-(blue) Grand Cetus WD145 RS - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(eyes uncovered) Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(eyes uncovered) Gravity Destroyer AD145 - 3 losses, 0 wins
-Storm Pegasus 105 RF - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(upper mode) Lightning L-Drago 100 HF - 3 losses, 0 wins
- Flame Libra T125 ES - 2 losses, 1 win
-Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F - 3 losses, 0 wins
-Fang Leone 135 W2D - 2 losses, 1 win
-Beat Lynx AD145 - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(rubber exposed) L-Drago Destructor LW105 LF - 3 losses, 0 wins
-Vari Ares 105 R2F - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(assault mode) Omega Pegasus 80XF (Spark FX) - 3 losses, 0 wins
-Blitz Unicorno 100 SF - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(warrior wheel upwards) Guardian Leviathan 160 SB - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(warrior wheel upwards) Pirate Orochi 145 D - 3 losses, 0 wins
-(warrior wheel upwards) Ronin Dragoon LW160 BSF - 3 losses, 0 wins

In conclusion, this bey tops most of my others, some being good some being bad. quote me your own combos made from these beys that you think could top this, but no synchromes, just too OP. Kirby OUT, sorry for long post
None of those beyblades are very good. Also, it's 85 not 80.
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:24 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: None of those beyblades are very good. Also, it's 85 not 80.
what about flame libra -.- srsly in the anime it's OP, especially in metal fight, and just before Twisted Tempo was introduced in Gen2 Libra was considered a really strong bey, and still is. Still, I don't have enough money or patience to buy more bey's.
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:27 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:24 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: None of those beyblades are very good. Also, it's 85 not 80.
what about flame libra -.- srsly in the anime it's OP, especially the first.

The anime is barely accurate to the toys- Storm Capricorn is posed as a powerful sniper in the show; the debatably worst MFB Top to purchase.

You should look around this thread and test some of the good combinations mentioned.

Just cuz it OP in the anime doesn't mean it is in real life, can beyblade's spirits come out like in the anime? No.
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:31 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:

Just cuz it OP in the anime doesn't mean it is in real life, can beyblade's spirits come out like in the anime? No.
I sorta derped when I said that, but remember how strong it was? srsly that bey alone was considered one of the best until Twisted Tempo came out
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:41 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:27 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: what about flame libra -.- srsly in the anime it's OP, especially the first.

I sorta derped when I said that, but remember how strong it was? srsly that bey alone was considered one of the best until Twisted Tempo came out

You mean (HWS) or Metal System Libra? I doubt so, since Hasbro never released it.

Flame Libra was not good, even at the time of it's release.
Dude, your profile pic is an old picture of Kirby with the Ray 01 custom robo copy ability. Seriously man, listen to these guys, their advice is solid, and tbh the beys you tested were cool but customization is key. Check out the competitive combos list and start from there with your combos. Since you're testing in a box stadium, test with stamina setups
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:27 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: what about flame libra -.- srsly in the anime it's OP, especially the first.

ES has horrible balance, Libra isn't a great CW and Flame is mediocre stamina wheel outclassed by even Earth and Burn. Unless everybody missed a huge memo, it was never considered one of the best.
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:47 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:31 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Just cuz it OP in the anime doesn't mean it is in real life, can beyblade's spirits come out like in the anime? No.
ES has horrible balance, Libra isn't a great CW and Flame is mediocre stamina wheel outclassed by even Earth and Burn. Unless everybody missed a huge memo, it was never considered one of the best.

I think at one point flame was top tier (albeit for a VERY short time)
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:49 PM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:47 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:41 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I sorta derped when I said that, but remember how strong it was? srsly that bey alone was considered one of the best until Twisted Tempo came out

Not in the earliest list of this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...Discussion

An older list might be buried somewhere, but Earth and Burn are much better for stamina.
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:52 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:49 PM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:47 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: ES has horrible balance, Libra isn't a great CW and Flame is mediocre stamina wheel outclassed by even Earth and Burn. Unless everybody missed a huge memo, it was never considered one of the best.

Not in the earliest list of this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...Discussion

An older list might be buried somewhere, but Earth and Burn are much better for stamina.
I mean it makes perfect sense, I guess I was mistaken haha
Guys- your getting a bit off topic; harping on Flame, rather than Hasbro things, haha.
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Guys- your getting a bit off topic; harping on Flame, rather than Hasbro things, haha.

you get that octagon stadium yet?
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:31 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Just cuz it OP in the anime doesn't mean it is in real life, can beyblade's spirits come out like in the anime? No.

You mean (HWS) or Metal System Libra? I doubt so, since Hasbro never released it.

Metal System? have no clue what that is, but I mean the normal Flame Libra T125 ES like in the anime, and it was pretty good against a lot of things in Metal Fusion o-o, the only bey that I knew of that could top it was Burn Fireblaze
(Feb. 19, 2014  11:44 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:41 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I sorta derped when I said that, but remember how strong it was? srsly that bey alone was considered one of the best until Twisted Tempo came out

Metal System? have no clue what that is, but I mean the normal Flame Libra T125 ES like in the anime, and it was pretty good against a lot of things in Metal Fusion o-o, the only bey that I knew of that could top it was Burn Fireblaze

Again, not sure if you're getting those facts from the anime, but Burn Fireblaze wasn't the greatest (stock) either.

Again, try browsing the thread to see what are good combinations you can test against or post in the Build Me a Combo thread to have other members list your best options, be sure to mention it's for Hasbro, though.