Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

Ok ill do phantom ___ 230d and reviser dragoon 160sd (just to see how good it's anti drAgooon power is) and I'm glad I can help

Equipment
Blazing dojo stadium
Hasbro ripcord launchers

NOTE: duo Orion 230mb is never launched first

So I wanna test phantom Pisces 85xf does anyone have any suggestions on what against? And are we going to be making competive combos or tier list?
We will be having a tier list after we get a clear cut Idea on what should be there.
Also you aren't supposed to be launching with ripcord launchers, are you?

Anyways if people can test Phantom SA165EWD/WD for me it would be nice as I got amazing results with it!

Dragoon x2 SA165(Attack)W2D seems to do well for me!

Also is it okay if I start the new thread?
Yes I was using ripcord launchers, because I don't have a beylauncher R, does this mean I can't test anymore Unhappy?
Hey guys, I've been doing some poking around and I think I've found a stadium that is perfect for real Hasbro competitive play. Hear me out on this before everybody jumps all over it to shoot it down. The beywarriors octagon showdown stadium is perfect for this thread and let me give you a few reasons why.
1. It's circular, much like a bb-10
2. If the exit ramps are left unattatched, then it has great exits that take up a solid amount of space
3. It has a tornado ridge. While the new blazing dojo stadiums have them as well, they're elliptical and a complete pain in the butt. (Also no exits on those darn things)
4. Despite not being -ahem- financially accessible to alot of people (it is $30+) it's still easier to get ahold of than a bb-10.
5. Finally, it will allow attack and defense (my personal favorites) back into this meta which is something it's been missing for a while with these box stadiums.

Anyway, feel free to discuss, I just thought I'd put this out there in case some people actually have one already. If you do have one, I'd like to see some test results from it please and thanks!
Have a good day
(Dec. 12, 2013  7:09 PM)Draciel516 Wrote: Hey guys, I've been doing some poking around and I think I've found a stadium that is perfect for real Hasbro competitive play. Hear me out on this before everybody jumps all over it to shoot it down. The beywarriors octagon showdown stadium is perfect for this thread and let me give you a few reasons why.
1. It's circular, much like a bb-10
2. If the exit ramps are left unattatched, then it has great exits that take up a solid amount of space
3. It has a tornado ridge. While the new blazing dojo stadiums have them as well, they're elliptical and a complete pain in the butt. (Also no exits on those darn things)
4. Despite not being -ahem- financially accessible to alot of people (it is $30+) it's still easier to get ahold of than a bb-10.
5. Finally, it will allow attack and defense (my personal favorites) back into this meta which is something it's been missing for a while with these box stadiums.

Anyway, feel free to discuss, I just thought I'd put this out there in case some people actually have one already. If you do have one, I'd like to see some test results from it please and thanks!
Have a good day
I agree with Draciel516 here. Look up unboxing videos of the octagon showdown set. It sells for about $10 less than original bb10 online, and you get action figures you can sell on eBay. I personally would like someone with higher authority, such as Kai-v, to consider this.
Also I've been doing tests in this stadium of top tier combos for bb10 and the largest spread of win percent (which is stamina v attack) is 45 win% to 55 which means no one type can roll everybody. I'm going to post the tests results here if anyone is interested in seeing them (most likely in a public dropbox)
Edit: correction, it was somewhere around 65-35 in defense vs attack as I don't have wyvang (YET, coming in mail monday or tuesday)

THIS STADIUM HAS ITS OWN THREAD ON THE BEYBLADE CUSTOMIZATION FORUM NOW
I'd be interested! Please do!

The OP said hasbro ripcord launchers are acceptable, so I can test right?
Look at the results from the thread on the octagon stadium and I'll test Blader Phantom's combo all my results use hasbro parts

here's the results blader phantom
Draciel516 -

While that Stadium is probably the most balanced stadium that Hasbro has released, the whole point of this thread was to show which Hasbro Customs performed best in the Hasbro Stadiums. Unfortunately, due to the amount of different designs and styles, all of which that are almost Pro Stamina, it has been very difficult to verify the best customs for Hasbro stadiums, excluding Stamina customs for the most part.

I do like that stadium as it seems like it would be fair to attackers, although I cannot tell if there is much of a slope or not.

Testing in that stadium would be perfectly fine, but I am not sure how many people it would help as if I had to guess, majority of Hasbro Bladers are going to have one of the pocketless stadiums. As far as making all testing for this thread having to be done exclusively in that stadium, I do not believe it would go over that well as I do not believe many people will have access to that particular stadium given the price compared to other available Hasbro Stadiums. But as I mentioned, if you or other members wish to post tests from this stadium, that is perfectly fine.

Ldreeego -

This thread regarding Hasbro Testing is pretty much a member contribution type thing. What I mean is there really are no set rules by the committee regarding this thread on what Stadium has to be used or anything like that, so having someone like Kai-V or Kei's permission for the use of another stadium is not needed. As I mentioned to Draciel516, any Hasbro Stadium can be used for testing, but setting one particular stadium as the only stadium to test in would not work well as most users have different stadiums.
I never said we should test in the octagon stadium alone. I'm just saying it's a balanced stadium that's still on the market and accessible in the americas and europe. Also, I think (like I've mentioned before) we should make two lists: one for no pocket stadiums and one for the ones with pockets. I just think it'd be a better use of our time than just sitting here trying to figure out what stadium to use.
potential top tier parts

This is just what I thought of, I most likely forgot some.

NOTE: please don't post about how horrible that list is and such, I am trying my best and might be able to do some more tests ( I gotta ask so embody if my stadium is still legal.).
But I do appreciate Constructive critism.

EDiT: this is for Square stadiums since they are most common BTW
(Dec. 26, 2013  2:01 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: I never said we should test in the octagon stadium alone. I'm just saying it's a balanced stadium that's still on the market and accessible in the americas and europe. Also, I think (like I've mentioned before) we should make two lists: one for no pocket stadiums and one for the ones with pockets. I just think it'd be a better use of our time than just sitting here trying to figure out what stadium to use.

Sorry, must have misread or something. Like I said, I agree, it seems like it would be a good stadium overall and any testing is appreciated.

(Jan. 27, 2014  6:39 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: potential top tier parts

This is just what I thought of, I most likely forgot some.

NOTE: please don't post about how horrible that list is and such, I am trying my best and might be able to do some more tests ( I gotta ask so embody if my stadium is still legal.).
But I do appreciate Constructive critism.

EDiT: this is for Square stadiums since they are most common BTW

It is not a bad list, it is just sort of not put together properly. While those are for the most part Top Tier parts, the way your list is formatted does not explain the customs that are best suited for the parts.

Example:

Stamina -

Phantom W145 WD
Phantom 230 D/SD
Phantom 85 MF

Also of mention, your list has TH170 on it, which is unavailable from Hasbro.

Anyway, as I have mentioned before, it is really only possible to speculate which customs would do well in the stadiums since there have been no serious testing in a long time. But again, keep testing and posting up the results to try to get things going.
I just found out my stadium is illegal now so I guess no more testing from me Unhappy. I thought u could use any time of part, but you just have to use a hasbro stadium.

I know the list doesn't have competitive combos, that's just a list for ppl to look on and see whats needed to test to make future competitive customs. But it would really help if more ppl tested.

I can post a list of combos I think will do well. If nobody else posts, I'll just edit this post with the list.
I have a question; what aggressive tip would be advised in an Attack custom? (HF, HF/S, RF, CF, GCF, etc.)

What tests would be most useful at this point?
SA165, F230 and E230 would be cool.

Possible competitive combos list:
I know it's not alot, but we need more tests (if TheWhiteTiger tests that would be great, I would like to compile a list.). Phantom 85MF need to be tested more in hasbro stadiums IMO. I think we should allow TT part , then we could add Duo up their.

(Feb. 13, 2014  5:43 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I have a question; what aggressive tip would be advised in an Attack custom? (HF, HF/S, RF, CF, GCF, etc.)

What tests would be most useful at this point?

Tips with more stamina (CF, GCF, MF etc.)if u use the square stadium, stallers and destabilizes mainly. Unless you wanna go for the over the wall KO XD
MF is arguably the best tip for attack in Habsroo stadiums as long as it has a tornado ridge and the floor isn't interrupted by annoying protrusions.

My Hasbro stadium is kinda trashed now (which is weird because I haven't used it in a while) so I can't do tests. Plus my precious MF has been missing for who knows how long.
(Feb. 13, 2014  1:17 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: MF is arguably the best tip for attack in Habsroo stadiums as long as it has a tornado ridge and the floor isn't interrupted by annoying protrusions.

My Hasbro stadium is kinda trashed now (which is weird because I haven't used it in a while) so I can't do tests. Plus my precious MF has been missing for who knows how long.

sucks dude, gonna start doing some tests of a couple new combos itt. namely pheonix pegasus sa165 rsf. I know it sounds bad but trust me, it ROLLS.
(Feb. 15, 2014  7:33 AM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2014  1:17 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: MF is arguably the best tip for attack in Habsroo stadiums as long as it has a tornado ridge and the floor isn't interrupted by annoying protrusions.

sucks dude, gonna start doing some tests of a couple new combos itt. namely pheonix pegasus sa165 rsf. I know it sounds bad but trust me, it ROLLS.
force smasher/destabilizer, huh?

Cool, what stadium?
(Feb. 15, 2014  7:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  7:33 AM)Draciel516 Wrote:

Cool, what stadium?
finally, another who realizes it might not suck! octagon, dragon king
(Feb. 15, 2014  7:38 AM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  7:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  7:33 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: sucks dude, gonna start doing some tests of a couple new combos itt. namely pheonix pegasus sa165 rsf. I know it sounds bad but trust me, it ROLLS.

Cool, what stadium?
finally, another who realizes it might not suck! octagon, dragon king
Then I expect it would do well, with the gaps. Be sure to test it against competitive stuff Smile
Yessir, will do. Done some informal testing against revizer^2 e230 rb and it's getting 50+%
(Feb. 15, 2014  7:50 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: Yessir, will do. Done some informal testing against revizer^2 e230 rb and it's getting 50+%

*You serious face?* that can get a person excited XD. I assume that your RSF is an aggro mold to be getting those number on Reviser^2?
I meant r2f haha but yes nevertheless, it is quite awesome
EDIT: FRESH RESULTS BROS
tests for MSF-H Phoenix Pegasus sa165 r2f
Equipment used: beywarriorz octagon showdown stadium, beylauncher l/r, 3-segment grip, angle compass, grip rubber, extension, launcher suspension, led sight.
tests:
I just finished doing tests using the octagon showdown stadium. I used Girago Girago BD145RF vs Genbull Genbull SR200TB. The setup used were light launchers and Genbull was shot first. Girago won by 15, all by KO while Genbull won by 5, all by OS.
(Feb. 18, 2014  1:51 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I just finished doing tests using the octagon showdown stadium. I used Girago Girago BD145RF vs Genbull Genbull SR200TB. The setup used were light launchers and Genbull was shot first. Girago won by 15, all by KO while Genbull won by 5, all by OS.

This is Hasbro.