Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do?

Poll: If you worked for Hasbro, what more of would you release?

Face-Off packs
3.70%
Booster Packs
22.22%
Battle/Gift Sets
7.41%
Accessories
17.59%
Some/All of the above
45.37%
None of the above
3.70%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
Dude don't even get me started on if hasbro made fusion hades I wasted money on four random boosters and didn't even get it
thanks Ryukiba XD oh and dragon KING you know what would be better then them releasing random boosters? all the beys that come from random boosters in single packs just imagine getting Vulcan Horogium or Beat Lynx for $8...
(Sep. 28, 2013  8:52 PM)Lazer Wrote: thanks Ryukiba XD oh and dragon KING you know what would be better then them releasing random boosters? all the beys that come from random boosters in single packs just imagine getting Vulcan Horogium or Beat Lynx for $8...

That would be super awesome
(Jul. 24, 2013  6:02 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: BOOSTER PACKS BOOSTER PACKS BOOSTER PACKS. PLEASE HASBRO!

If you mean Shogun Steel boosters, then YES.

They FINALLY released Samurai Pegasis! I'm so happy! Joyful_3

(But God, I've been gone too long. Sorry bout that.)
I would love if they have more stadiums. I've been using the Metal Fury stadium they released, which is the plastic equivalent of a dented BOX.

Oh yeah. Do the winders for BeyWarriors also work with Light Launcher V2?
Hasbro needs to keep beys on the market for longer. They make all of the systems compatible, so why stop selling great collectible beys like Storm Pegasis and Phantom Orion. I can't find a BD in stores for my life. It's marketing logic.
They are going to start selling Beyblade Legends, (in the late summertime) and those unreleased/competitive/rare/special edition/common beys from the MFB generation will be readily available.
Edit: New page? Now I look like a jerk because it doesn't look like I'm responding to anyone. I was replying to GrandmasterSGTO.
(Apr. 17, 2014  8:52 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: They are going to start selling Beyblade Legends, (in the late summertime) and those unreleased/competitive/rare/special edition/common beys from the MFB generation will be readily available.
Edit: New page? Now I look like a jerk because it doesn't look like I'm responding to anyone. I was replying to GrandmasterSGTO.

Was this info confirmed by hasbro?
Legends like the two piece remakes of the 1st series from the manga? that would be pretty cool, but i'm talking like rereleasing so that old beys don't cost 100 dollars.
(Apr. 17, 2014  8:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  8:52 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: They are going to start selling Beyblade Legends, (in the late summertime) and those unreleased/competitive/rare/special edition/common beys from the MFB generation will be readily available.

Sorry to burst your bubble, it's speculation, but it's possible.
(Apr. 18, 2014  4:40 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  8:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

How is that bursting my bubble? I was asking :\

You can't just say that's what they're going to do without any confirmation Tongue_out
Well I personally would like to see Beyblades that come with string launchers, Like that Flame sagittario pack that came with the launcher grip! mainly just different varieties of launchers or upgraded lauchers to come with them.

I heard about this!! Im pretty sure its real, and cant wait!
(Apr. 18, 2014  4:46 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2014  4:40 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  8:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Was this info confirmed by hasbro?

How is that bursting my bubble? I was asking :\

You can't just say that's what they're going to do without any confirmation Tongue_out
I saw a video from one of the toy conventions when they where releasing beyraiders and the guy giving the presentation said they were releasing the Beyblade Legends, comprised of the "all the characters from the history of the Beyblade series."
they are going to be releasing old hyperblades and others this fall supposedly.
Perhaps they will start a whole new series, like the older characters going threw a portal to the MFB characters. Like in beywheelz where the wheelers got to the dimension with the beyraiderz.
Portals would be unnecessary, but new beys based on plastic gen beasts would be pretty sick.
The whole Koma Village legend wouldn't fit with the old story lines.
(Apr. 18, 2014  7:39 PM)GrandmasterSGTO Wrote: Portals would be unnecessary, but new beys based on plastic gen beasts would be pretty sick.
The whole Koma Village legend wouldn't fit with the old story lines.

That would be pretty cool I ould have the battle I always dreamed of A remade Dragoon vs Pegasus.
Whole new idea here... What if they made beys you could legitimately control. not like those crappy electro battlers. they could also make tornado beys not suck. if they focused more on the good beys like metal fight and 0g and then get rid of the ones I talked about and beyraiders they could make some way better beys and launchers.
That idea isn't new at all. Hasbro and Takara Tomy have tried but been pretty unsuccessful, they aren't a big hit.

Unless you mean control with your mind or something
I think it would be nice if Hasbro released something unique for Beyblade. Like a Hasbro exclusive fusion wheel or accessory. That and more face off packs. I need more assembly tools and ripcord launchers to break into for experimentation purposes.
(Jun. 26, 2014  4:14 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I think it would be nice if Hasbro released something unique for Beyblade. Like a Hasbro exclusive fusion wheel or accessory. That and more face off packs. I need more assembly tools and ripcord launchers to break into for experimentation purposes.

Want me to send you the 30000 launchers and tools I have =_=

(Jun. 19, 2014  8:46 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: That idea isn't new at all. Hasbro and Takara Tomy have tried but been pretty unsuccessful, they aren't a big hit.

Unless you mean control with your mind or something

CMON POOGASAS LETS GO WIN TIEM YEEEEEE
(Jun. 26, 2014  4:14 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I think it would be nice if Hasbro released something unique for Beyblade. Like a Hasbro exclusive fusion wheel or accessory. That and more face off packs. I need more assembly tools and ripcord launchers to break into for experimentation purposes.

As far as exclusive wheels, we have Metal Fury and a few Legend (2010) wheels weren't released by TT.
(Jun. 26, 2014  12:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

As far as exclusive wheels, we have Metal Fury and a few Legend (2010) wheels weren't released by TT.

I know they released "Torch" (The Aries Remake) as "Cloud" in a random booster.
I don't think they released Thunder (Libra), (Virgo Remake), or Inferno (Sagittarius).

Edit: I remembered Thunder was Released by TT as Infinity.
(Jun. 26, 2014  3:22 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2014  12:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

I don't think they released Thunder (Libra), (Virgo Remake), or Inferno (Sagittarius).

What I meant is that hasbro should make their own fusion wheel. One that TT doesn't have and I'm not talking about renames either just one fusion wheel that is exclusive to hasbro. One fusion wheel that TT hasn't made.
(Jun. 26, 2014  5:50 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2014  3:22 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2014  12:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: As far as exclusive wheels, we have Metal Fury and a few Legend (2010) wheels weren't released by TT.

What I meant is that hasbro should make their own fusion wheel. One that TT doesn't have and I'm not talking about renames either just one fusion wheel that is exclusive to hasbro. One fusion wheel that TT hasn't made.
They're not renames.

TT never released Metal Fury (non-Hyperblade) Cosmic, Phantom, Fang, Firefuse, Scythe, Duo, Death, Proto/Nemesis, Guardian, Destructor, Blitz, VariAres, Jade, Beat or (Legends) Night and Inferno.
The problem with that is that Hasbro would have to pull a whole other team for design and QA to develop their own wheels.

I have a feeling the Legends line will be something similar to the Transformers Generations line. It's a continuing line that they can trickle new/remade products in whenever they feel, without committing to a while new line/branding/PR.

If so, that's still good for the hobby. It means Beys will stay on the shelves, and that Hasbro is willing to play the long game.
(Jun. 26, 2014  6:22 PM)Naijalak Wrote: The problem with that is that Hasbro would have to pull a whole other team for design and QA to develop their own wheels.

I have a feeling the Legends line will be something similar to the Transformers Generations line. It's a continuing line that they can trickle new/remade products in whenever they feel, without committing to a while new line/branding/PR.

If so, that's still good for the hobby. It means Beys will stay on the shelves, and that Hasbro is willing to play the long game.

My only concern is without a hiatus, a new series imported from TT wouldn't necessarily have as big a "boom" as Metal Fusion did, since it would never truly leave shelves, therefore, it wouldn't be a full-on comeback.

At the same time, if it is like Generation in that sense, it may just attract old and new fans all around, to get a bigger audience for a true new series.

It could essentially work either way.