[Hasbro]  A Miscellaneous Testing Thread

Can you test Dranzer flame Gravity Bearing
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Can you test Dranzer flame Gravity Bearing
Why though? Hasbro Bearing is banned in Burst Classic and Dranzer Flame wouldn't be used over something like Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, Spryzen Requiem S3, etc. in Burst Standard for Hasbro combos, you know? But I'm sure it'd perform well for Burst Classic standards.
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:26 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Can you test Dranzer flame Gravity Bearing
Why though? Hasbro Bearing is banned in Burst Classic and Dranzer Flame wouldn't be used over something like Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, Spryzen Requiem S3, etc. in Burst Standard for Hasbro combos, you know?

To test the layer
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: To test the layer
But I've done numerous tests with Dranzer Flame already, please check the previous pages of this thread. It's a pretty good Layer for Stamina in Burst Classic, only losing to Yegdrion in the tests I've done.
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:31 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: To test the layer
But I've done numerous tests with Dranzer Flame already, please check the previous pages of this thread. It's a pretty good Layer for Stamina in Burst Classic, only losing to Yegdrion in the tests I've done.

Ok, Thanks
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok, Thanks
Yeah, no problem.
(Apr. 05, 2019  12:55 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: @[bladekid], could you test the matchup for me please?
Yeah, I can test that!
Can you test bR 7 cross atomic vs SrS3 0 bump bearing? SrS3 weak launch(really weak,just bit better than a decent hand spin) and bR moderate or weak launch(whichever is better) sliding shoot.
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can you test bR 7 cross atomic vs SrS3 0 bump bearing? SrS3 weak launch(really weak,just bit better than a decent hand spin) and bR moderate or weak launch(whichever is better) sliding shoot.
If the SrS3 is in left spin, it will win 100% because it's on Br and Br beats At.

(Apr. 05, 2019  12:55 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: @[bladekid], could you test the matchup for me please?
Here are the tests, I also did the same test with H4:

Test 1:
K4.7C.Br VS B3.7C.Br (Alternating launches, ties redone)
B3 Win Rate: 45% (OS: 9, KO: 0, BST: 0)
K4 Win Rate: 55% (OS: 11 KO: 0, BST: 0)
Ties: 3

Test 2:
H4.7C.Br VS B3.7C.Br (B3 launched first, ties redone)
B3 Win Rate: 70% (OS: 14, KO: 0, BST: 0)
H4 Win Rate: 30% (OS: 6, KO: 0, BST: 0)
Ties: 2
bladekid
[/quote' Wrote:
If the SrS3 is in left spin, it will win 100% because it's on Br and Br beats At.
I meant r3....lol. My mistake. And besides, I had seen in the bR testing page that when used in spread atomic,it beat dF polish atomic fairly constantly . Maybe expecting it to beat SrS3 bearing in a similar fashion is stupid,but I jist wanted to test it out.
Has anyone tried out Hunter-S as a KO attack driver? It has a pretty wide rubber flat base and can KO most Hasbro Beyblades pretty easily.
Here's the last bit of testing for now that I wanted to do with the 9 Layers that beat Forneus F4. In this batch of testing, I put all 9 Layers on Gravity Zephyr and had them face Yegdrion Heavy Yard-S (Battle Ring Mode) to compare their performance to Spryzen S2 Gravity Zephyr.

Benchmark (S2.G.Z, Sliding Shot) (Click to View)

Here are the rankings for how all Layers on Zephyr fared when sliding shot.

Benchmark (S2.G.Z, Tornado Stalled) (Click to View)

Here are the rankings for how all Layers on Zephyr fared when tornado stalled.

Final Thoughts (Click to View)

(Apr. 08, 2019  10:23 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Has anyone tried out Hunter-S as a KO attack driver? It has a pretty wide rubber flat base and can KO most Hasbro Beyblades pretty easily.
Not yet because I don't have Hn-S yet, but once I get it, I'll do some tests with it.
Can someone test Cz-a.7.m.at vs nL.t.hnt' please.
(Apr. 10, 2019  12:08 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Can someone test Cz-a.7.m.at vs nL.t.hnt' please.
This is a Hasbro testing thread. You should ask that here instead: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1494679
Oh sorry about that XD!
Can one of you guys test out R1.Knuckle.Iron against some classic meta combos of your choice?
suggestions:
U1.gravity.revolve/eternal-s (sliding shoot for R1)
Y1.heavy.yard-s (sliding shoot for R1)
S2.gravity.zephyr (tornado stalling/ straight flat launch for R1)
dragoon (storm or fantom whichever is better; does hasbro even have dragoon fantom?).polish.xtend-s (for some battles weak launch dragoon and tornado stall using R1. Other battles, moderate launch dragoon and sliding shoot for R1).
edit: Thanks in advance to the person who does the tests.
Also, does a heavier disk affect the sliding shoot?
Uh....guys? Did someone do my tests? Sorry if I'm sounding impatient or something, but kinda worried about not being responded to for my request.
(Jun. 21, 2019  1:39 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Uh....guys? Did someone do my tests? Sorry if I'm sounding impatient or something, but kinda worried about not being responded to for my request.
Don't worry, if anyone does your tests, they'll respond. I've been busy with work and other stuff, which is why I haven't been posting many tests lately.
(Jun. 21, 2019  1:42 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Don't worry, if anyone does your tests, they'll respond. I've been busy with work and other stuff, which is why I haven't been posting many tests lately.
Thanks for the response and sorry for the impatience.
Now that I have all 6 Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers, I've done some tests with them just to compare them against each other for now. For these tests, I just had every Layer face all of the others in a Gravity Orbit mirror match.

Here are my results.

Now, to find out where each Layer ranked, I gave each Layer a +1 whenever it had a win rate greater than 50% against another Layer, a -1 whenever it had a win rate less than 50% against another Layer, and 0 when both of the Layers' win rates were 50%.

Here are the rankings.

Now, I'll talk about each Layer. The percentage shown is the likelihood of that Layer winning in that matchup. And their record is organized as Wins-Losses-Draws.

Layer Discussions (Click to View)

The next set of tests will probably show how all of these Layers do against Attack.
I just want to ask if Destroy-s can really tie with Xt+?

I was told this by @FIREFIRE CPB. I just want to confirm.
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:13 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I just want to ask if Destroy-s can really tie with Xt+?

Not really sure to be honest.
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:26 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:13 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I just want to ask if Destroy-s can really tie with Xt+?

Not really sure to be honest.

If you can test, can i request a SrS3 0Lift Bearing vs SrS3 Sting Ds-s( slingshock mode) in opposite spin?
(Jul. 01, 2019  1:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:26 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Not really sure to be honest.

If you can test, can i request a SrS3 0Lift Bearing vs SrS3 Sting Ds-s( slingshock mode) in opposite spin?
Don't have Sting, sorry.
(Jul. 01, 2019  2:11 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  1:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If you can test, can i request a SrS3 0Lift Bearing vs SrS3 Sting Ds-s( slingshock mode) in opposite spin?
Don't have Sting, sorry.

Use 0lift for that too