Ardmore, PA
Tournament Results
Elwell Field
700 Ardmore Avenue
  Meet by the Picnic Tables by the Tennis Courts
12:00 PM on 10/06/2019
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Will anyone be selling any beys (single and dual + parts that are legal) mostly TT at this tournament?
Oof Can't Make It, I Do Have Classic Stuff. I'm Not Cheaping Out Just Bc "I Don't Have Classic Stuff" lol
Uggggh it’s so close, but I don’t have any competitive Classic stuff. Maybe if someone could lend me parts, I could join.
Edit: Never mind, it’s on Sunday. I can’t go anyways.
Here's the Burst Classic parts list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Don't even think of hitting that register button until you've read the dang thing and determined what parts of yours are valid! Too many danged classic tournaments with too many bladers who haven't read or understood the rules, which are at https://drive.google.com/open?id=13dKtCf...7B3-wyD1YY

The least you can do is check the spreadsheet at least! Or ask parts questions BEFORE the tournament!

I intend to give the other participants some decent challenge! If they want to beat me, they will have to fight for it!
I would really be interested in going since I think I could do good I mean I managed to get to Top 8 back at BBE2 and that was my first and so far only Classic, however I'm planning to go to Baltimore the following weekend for DC's tournament and I don't think my mom will let me both go to this one and DC's with the fact the days of the tournaments are so close. Have fun to everyone who is going.
Also: Last time I loaned out some discs near Haverton, my Armed disc went missing. I got a new one, but don't count on me lending out any parts.
(Sep. 29, 2019  4:06 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Uggggh it’s so close, but I don’t have any competitive Classic stuff. Maybe if someone could lend me parts, I could join.

Why not? Chinese school?

I might be able to attend. BTW I'm dumb so how do I sign up if I can go?

I'd have to see if I can get Cheeto.
I am not doing classic anymore sooo goodluck
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:18 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am not doing classic anymore sooo goodluck

Oof
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:02 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  4:06 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Uggggh it’s so close, but I don’t have any competitive Classic stuff. Maybe if someone could lend me parts, I could join.

Why not? Chinese school?

I might be able to attend. BTW I'm dumb so how do I sign up if I can go?

I'd have to see if I can get Cheeto.

To sign up, you just press the “Join The Tournament” button on the top!
Ah. Need permission and cheeto though.
Ardmore, I can be a judge if you want. I also have a B-09 if you don't have a stadium.
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:50 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Ardmore, I can be a judge if you want. I also have a B-09 if you don't have a stadium.
Cool! We might need an extra stadium if the event starts to fill up fast!
Might be things going on in my family life, my dad's card bounced, and I have NO legal Classic Format parts, so I was wondering if I can buy some things, or someone can let me borrow some parts for the tournament if I could get there.
(Sep. 29, 2019  10:34 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Might be things going on in my family life, my dad's card bounced, and I have NO legal Classic Format parts, so I was wondering if I can buy some things, or someone can let me borrow some parts for the tournament if I could get there.

You Have Classic Parts. But Not Good Ones
(Sep. 29, 2019  10:41 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  10:34 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Might be things going on in my family life, my dad's card bounced, and I have NO legal Classic Format parts, so I was wondering if I can buy some things, or someone can let me borrow some parts for the tournament if I could get there.

You Have Classic Parts. But Not Good Ones

Yes, that's what I meant
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:32 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Ah. Need permission and cheeto though.
Cheeto won't be necessary.
(Sep. 29, 2019  11:40 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:32 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Ah. Need permission and cheeto though.
Cheeto won't be necessary.

Then his chances of winning are very slim.
(Sep. 29, 2019  11:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  11:40 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Cheeto won't be necessary.

Then his chances of winning are very slim.
Well, without Cheeto, you'd die, but some other very inferior beys can make up for that, as many people don't seem to understand the omnipotence(sorry if this offends you) of Cheeto and use vastly underwhelming beys.

Don't take anything in this post seriously except for this sentence.
I haven't seen NatedogPhilly at a tournament in quite some time! This is going to be a challenge.
(Oct. 01, 2019  4:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I haven't seen NatedogPhilly at a tournament in quite some time! This is going to be a challenge.

Wasn't he at the other tournament? He was the one the greeted me and brought me to the tournament area.
Been on the fence about this one for a while but it’s looking like I’ll have to pass - just can’t do the drive this week. See you guys in Baltimore later this month!
Aw man why sunday
Oh donkey, wish I could Shrek some shreks here. But alas, I can't.