HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 22nd!

Man they hold so have these kind of things in Houston and other places in texas cause so far me and my dragoon g are number 1
do we have to hold a minute's silence in the remembrance of plastic and HMS beys?
aww man
it'll be tough for me to attend a tournament in Mumbai,India
i must be in the unconfirmed list for now
can't resist the credits!
I hope someone makes a tournament in New York City for once it has been such a LONG time since i attended a arranged tourney. I REALLY WANT TO PWN SOMEONE WITH MY L DRAGO DESTROY! And I believe they have rubber on the L Drago Destroyer.
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:30 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: I hope someone makes a tournament in New York City for once it has been such a LONG time since i attended a arranged tourney. I REALLY WANT TO PWN SOMEONE WITH MY L DRAGO DESTROY! And I believe they have rubber on the L Drago Destroyer.

This is to bring back the spirit of Plastic and HMS, not MFB..
Someone please make a NY tournament for this because I will go
Aw man wish I had a plastic opr HMS blade breaker...
I really wish MA had more tournaments... I don't even think they've ever even had one. Goodbye Dragoon MSUV... Crying
FINALLY another Plastic & HMS Tourney! Too bad I might not be able to participate...
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:07 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Couple questions. One, if I participated in a Plastics and HMS tourney, do I get put in the Beylotto twice and get 6 credits for participating and get two Face Booster ADVANCED?

Yes.
I hope there is a tournament in Chicago, Il then i see what how fierce the tournaments can be.
I'd really like to do something in New York if I can get enough participants.
Highly doubtful of an event in MI seeing the whole state for the most part is very newbish with beys in general and all the parents I know with slightly older kids just threw their old beys away because nobody wanted them here. You could put them for 50¢ at a garage sale and get no buyers....
do we get those 'holy 3 credits' if we participate in a MFB tournament?
like,is it only for plastics and HMS tournaments?
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:59 PM)zeneo Wrote: do we get those 'holy 3 credits' if we participate in a MFB tournament?
like,is it only for plastics and HMS tournaments?
No it is only for a plastic or hms or plastics+hms tourney and only on the 22nd of july.

im kind of new and i was wondering what an hms bey was and if we need to use an hms/plastic bey in the tourney on july 22
(Jul. 15, 2012  6:02 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I'd really like to do something in New York if I can get enough participants.

I've seen a bunch of people wanting one there, so you may be able to pull something together. If you or someone else is able to lend beys out for the event, I have no doubt that you could do it.

Everyone asking what Plastics or HMS are should use Beywiki... Perhaps a link to some helpful articles (though the plastic beyblade article is one sentence long, lol) could be added to the announcement post?
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:23 PM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:30 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: I hope someone makes a tournament in New York City for once it has been such a LONG time since i attended a arranged tourney. I REALLY WANT TO PWN SOMEONE WITH MY L DRAGO DESTROY! And I believe they have rubber on the L Drago Destroyer.

This is to bring back the spirit of Plastic and HMS, not MFB..
No I mean for a regular one and I might attend a HMS tournament if I get one.
A couple of questions:

1. Will the Face Booster Advance be awarded for each Plastic and\or HMS event, or it will be awarded only on time even if there's more than one event?

2. Will the names be put twice, in this Beylotto, if there are two events - as it happened for the previous Beylotto - or only one time?

Thanks Smile
Not sure about the first but if Aru already said that if you have two events and you take part in both then you get entered twice.
when will batimore maryland have one and rare
Tourneys only happen when members host them. The committee can't do anything if no one in a specific area doesn't stand up to do one.
(Jul. 16, 2012  11:48 PM)i am eartheagle Wrote: how do i get a blader passport
You buy it on the site or at tournaments

I'm riding about 500 miles to make it to this!
Alright HMS and plastics are being resurrected, this will be fun.