HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY 2012 BEYLOTTO WINNERS~!!

HELLO WORLD BLADERS!!!

I AM HERE TO MAKE LONG AWAIT ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNERS OF HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY 2012 BEYLOTTO!! HERE WE GOOOO!!

TO REMIND, WHAT IS THE STAKE??:

ALSO, TOP TWO PRIZE ARE LIMITED TO BLADER WHO FINISH IN TOP THREE OF THEIR LOCAL TOURNAMENT.

NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO …

6TH TO 30TH PLACE:
Sovereign
Intrance317
Arupaeo
devilas
mixanikos
lord Wolfblade
geetster99
Pockyx3
Samith Blader
Bladerx27
ashton pinto
nik1392
Near
Axel Phantom
Nexusâ„¢
Flashbladerx
xxxedefxxxx
gabrygabra@
Zackorang1
Chrisblader2001
Hollow Driger
aizen90
JesseObre
terzinaccio
Sagittario2000

FIVE LUCKY BLADER LEFT … DO YOU FEEL THE LUCK ON YOUR SIDE?!  w(°o°)w

5TH PLACE: TECH

4TH PLACE: SNIPERâ„¢

3RD PLACE: GALAXY

IN 2ND PLACE …. N0BODY! SERIOUSLY! N0BODY, YOU ARE 2ND PLACE!

AND FINALLY, IN 1ST PLACE IS………….

…………………

………….

……..

… HMS BLADER EXTRAORDINAIRE … BLUE!!!!!!!!  (^▽^)

TOP FIVE WINNERS: CONTACT BEYCOMMITTEEFRIEND ARUPAEO FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO RECEIVE BEY PRIZE! AND POST HERE WITH WHICH FACE BOOSTER YOU WANT!

REST OF TOP 30: POST HERE WITH WHICH FACE BOOSTER YOU WANT!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS! FOR EVERYONE WHO DID NOT WIN, DO NOT BE FEAR! FACE BOOSTER ADVANCE'S WILL BE AWARDED TO ALL PARTICIPANTS TONIGHT!!

THE SECOND ANNUAL HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY HAS COME TO PAST … AND TRUTHFULLY, IT SADDEN ME EVERY DAY TO RECALL THE DAY WHEN TAKARA SUSPEND HMS PRODUCTION … BUT AT SAME TIME, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THINK THAT SEVEN YEAR LATER, BLADERS ACROSS THE GLOBE WOULD COME TOGETHER AS YOU ALL HAVE ONCE AGAIN TO RELIVE (OR EXPERIENCE FOR FIRST TIME!) THE HUMBLE BEGINS OF THE BEY HOBBY. IT IS TRULY INSPIRING.

IF WE CAN MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS POSSIBLE SEVEN YEARS REMOVE FROM OLD GENERATION, I AM CONFIDENT THAT OUR FIERY BEYHEARTS WILL NEVER LET THE GAME DIE~!! THE BEY WILL LIVE … FOREVER~!!

FAREWELL, MY FRIENDS~~~!
Congratulations all the Winners! Thank you for the much awaited announcement, Blader DJ.

OMG TECH!
OMG! Tech! You are awesome! Google Mapimg tech's house now... Lol.
Wow, of all the chances, iI do not win... Lol.
Congratulations to everybody that participated!!!

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now because I wasn't able to attend one of these events. Crying
cool i won! id like a red face booster Grin
Nice, especially jealous of N0body and Blue! Congratulations everyone!

I strongly share Blader DJ's feelings re: the bey will never die. Thankyou Blader DJ for those inspirational words.
Arupaeo, geetster, and Sovereign all placed between 6 and 30! Gasp
And Tech... YOU WON (5th)!!! Grin

Congrats everyone!

(Aug. 21, 2012  12:27 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: I'm gonna go cry in a corner now because I wasn't able to attend one of these events. Crying

You seem to cry in corners a lot. Tongue_out
ALL FACE BOOSTER ADVANCE [Image: FaceBoosterIconADVANCEv3.png] HAVE BEEN AWARD! AND REMEMBER, THIS FACE BOOSTER MAY NEVER BE AWARD AGAIN!!

(Aug. 21, 2012  12:30 AM)th!nk Wrote: I strongly share Blader DJ's feelings re: the bey will never die. Thankyou Blader DJ for those inspirational words.

DJ - Fab!
Aren't we supposed to get a new face if we topped one of the events?

Also Blader DJ I love you. hah
Event though my event didn't work at least i've the plastic event this thursday with the amazing Galaxy. Congrats everyone.
I would like to thank you for this event. It had really gotten me interested in HMS beyblades, and I got the Averazer Face, and Averazer was my first HmS. So thanks Committiee for doing this.
Congratulations everyone, Y'all deserve it!

Damn it, Galaxy, getting 2 more blade's making it harder for me to win are "little bet", Aha! Tongue_out Well congratulation's anyways, bro! Wink
(Aug. 21, 2012  1:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Aren't we supposed to get a new face if we topped one of the events?

Also Blader DJ I love you. hah

YES!

BLADERS WHO TOPPED EVENT THAT DID NOT HAVE PHYSICAL PRIZE WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THESE: FACE BOOSTER MAROON [Image: FaceBoosterMAROON.png], FACE BOOSTER FLAXEN [Image: FaceBoosterFLAXEN.png], or FACE BOOSTER CELESTE [Image: FaceBoosterCELESTE.png]. ALONG WITH CREDIT AND PLACEMENT FACES, THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN OUT THIS WEEK! SmileSmile
This isn't funny, guys. STOP LYING!

OMG R U SERIOUS? YAY!!!

I'll take Face Booster BLUE, please. Grin

I would like to thank the Committee and everyone for this event. How great was it that I placed first in a system I had never played with (HMS) and won something in the BeyLotto!

As soon as Arupaeo processes Plastics and HMS for MD, I'll be ecstatic.

Not that I'm not, because this is really unreal. Thank you so much, Committee. Smile

P.S. I am Tech rofl
(Aug. 21, 2012  1:15 AM)Blader DJ Wrote: YES!

BLADERS WHO TOPPED EVENT THAT DID NOT HAVE PHYSICAL PRIZE WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THESE: FACE BOOSTER MAROON [Image: FaceBoosterMAROON.png], FACE BOOSTER FLAXEN [Image: FaceBoosterFLAXEN.png], or FACE BOOSTER CELESTE [Image: FaceBoosterCELESTE.png]. ALONG WITH CREDIT AND PLACEMENT FACES, THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN OUT THIS WEEK! SmileSmile

Good to know. Thanks Blader DJ. That means more faces for me
(Aug. 21, 2012  1:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: That means more faces for me

Its raining faces! DJ 2002 - Yeah!
[Image: tumblr_m4yh48D5DA1ql5td3.gif]
Did I win? Or is there another user with the username NOBODY who won? Chocked_2

Anyway, Congrats to all the winners.
And thanks to nik1392 for organizing the event for the Remembrance day.
I think you won.... Lol
Congrats to everyone, thanks for the great words Blader DJ!
(Aug. 21, 2012  1:54 AM)N0body Wrote: Did I win? Or is there another user with the username NOBODY who won? Chocked_2

You won! Blader DJ wrote "N0BODY". Wink

Also, if anyone is willing to trade their Averazer or Eterner Faces, contact me!

edit: Just realized that Blader DJ forgot to give the Face Booster ADVANCE Faces to the Indian players. Kai-V must have the list of players, so hopefully she can award the Faces to you guys as soon as she sees this.
Wow congratulations to all the people who participated in the tournaments and for those who won.
Congrats guys, Phantom W and I have caught the Plastics bug. We'll definitely be trying to host Plastics tournaments in MI soon.