[Grand Rapids, MI, 7/14/12] Battle of the Millenium: Summer Scorcher

on
Hosted by
  Coach
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Michigan's Mid Summer Throwdown
Battle of the Millennium: Summer Scorcher

Please Read and be familiar with WBO Standard Rules
Zero-G beyblades are now legal!

Place:
Millenium Park Picnic Shelter A Map to Millenium Park Directions

Date:
Saturday July 14
Time:
Registration 4:00-4:30pm
Tournament starts at 5:00pm

Format:

8-11 bladers will be full Round Robin with 3 blader championship round.
12-24 bladers will be block round robin.
12-18 top 2 from the 3 blocks will battle for the championship.
19-24 only the winner of each of the 4 blocks will move on to the championship round.

24+ bladers will result in a Double Elimination tournament!

Fees:
Standard WBO fees $5 for entry, $10 for passport.
If you're getting a blader passport please get it before the tournament if possible.

Prizes: Choice of
Samurai Ifraid Starter Set
(Sonokong) Big Bang Pegasis FGrin,
(Sonokong) L-Drago Destroy FConfused

Bladers:
  1. PANAsher
  2. Coach
  3. DaWRETCHED-one
  4. Phantom W
  5. AMARvelous
  6. CYRuckus
  7. MBM...Ninja
  8. MBM...Hades
  9. MBM...Kerbecs
  10. MBM_Noobz
  11. MBM...DoMo
  12. Libraten
  13. Diablo Nemisis
  14. ThunderEagle7
  15. ThunderEagle7's Mom
  16. StormPegasus645
  17. Dragoon HFG
  18. BeybladeSunny
  19. Joniblade
  20. ldragoten
  21. EarthAquario#1
  22. firestriker8
  23. laserta9

Probables:
ThatBeybladekid
MinecraftMatt
Miami11
AquaBlader20

Blader DJ: Madoka's Spirit will be running the brackets and maybe the camera as well. We've definitely found the best way since Grand Beydays with our meetups with Team MBM.

If you plan on coming PLEASE COMMENT so I can put you down. It helps BIG TIME!
And even more important if you're not a member yet, become one you need to be one to compete anyways. Each member needs their own email address associated with them. That has been problematic in the past so please take care of this before hand. THANK YOU!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 13, 2012  7:48 PM)Joniblade Wrote: I'm planning to come out and play with 4 more Bayblader friends, at Millenium Park, tomorrow!
Sounds great. Wow lots of people will be there. Any chance you can make your friends accounts? Or at least make sure they each have a separate email and I can make them there if you aren't able too
i can go now
Sigh sadly i will not attend my mom said she does not feel like taking me if u live in detroit or near it and think u can take me pm me
@YukoRay14 Dude that stinks, if only someone could take you.
Well even though i will not be at the tournament u can still see what i did today i have a baseball game today and will record it then i wil post it on my youtube i think im on the mound today so wath my speedy fastball strike everyone out!
@Yuko Sounds great. good luck at your game

Coach Is it possible that you have more than one L-Drago Destroy's? cause i'll be buying one if i can
CHANGE OF SHELTER! we will be at the family shelter. If you keep walking past shelter A (which is reserved) look to your right just past the volleyball court right next to the lake is a smaller shelter we will use. Thanks
Firestriker8 will be competing!
Laserta9 will be battling
well im leaving for my game good luck to all exept panasher i hope u lose for bieng best in state! lol
Haha Yuko, but you should just cheer for your team members, Me and Phantom! HA if we win again here at Millennium Park that would be funny!
Yes go grand destiny! This is our home turff our team placed in 1st. 2nd and 3rd!
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:35 AM)MBM...ReMiix Wrote: Man so pumped
sos can't wait to play today!

sos can't wait to play today!
I can't make this one, but when's the next tourney in Grand Rapids gonna be or rather in Michigan all together?
In Detroit July 27 or 29
Now That was a fun Tournament
Yuko, you have to figure out that date and get some confirmed bladers quick man... It's getting too close!

1st place: StormPegasus645 MSF Saramander Saramander BD145ES
2nd place: Libraten mf Death Befall B: D
3rd place: LDragoten meteo L-drago ch120EWD

I did not compete due to lack of judges.
Next West Michigan Tournament August 19th or Sept 2 at Tunnel Park in Holland
could you make that the 19th of August? September 2nd is my mom's birthday
And i went Undefeated
K will work on it, it's just August 22 is my and my wifes birthday. So I need to figure out our plans as well.
Just sent you a PM too, StormPeg, Libraten, and Ldragoten
Ok congrats to all I have a lot to consider PCC has some thing to do for a couple of Saturdays I'll text him to se what day works probably the end of august
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:24 AM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: could you make that the 19th of August? September 2nd is my mom's birthday
And i went Undefeated

You went undefeated whoooo I can't wait till WE battle Ur my bro with beyblade but I will take u down!
(Jul. 15, 2012  3:14 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ok congrats to all I have a lot to consider PCC has some thing to do for a couple of Saturdays I'll text him to se what day works probably the end of august
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:24 AM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: could you make that the 19th of August? September 2nd is my mom's birthday
And i went Undefeated

You went undefeated whoooo I can't wait till WE battle Ur my bro with beyblade but I will take u down!

Yuko he was talking to me... pay attention.
coach my mother just told thee that thy shall attendith the next tournament somthing somthing midevil timey
oh sorry coach about the date thing well happy early b-day to your wife
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:40 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: In Detroit July 27 or 29

Really! Any times available for it or anymore information about it on the site?