Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Nov. 29, 2021  4:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Me: *Jumps into this thread to see if anyone I know is taking a break or has come back and sees all the chaos that ensued over a particular member*

Also me:
[Image: really-dodged-a-bullet-there-imgflip-com...003507.png]
Same, didn't think a person in a spinning toy community would wanna see girls/women cosplay....
(Nov. 29, 2021  4:12 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  4:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Me: *Jumps into this thread to see if anyone I know is taking a break or has come back and sees all the chaos that ensued over a particular member*

Also me:
Same, didn't think a person in a spinning toy community would wanna see girls/women cosplay....

Yeah, there's a massive difference between wanting to admire someone's cosplay for the quality and accuracy of the original product than wanting to see it just because it's a girl dressed up...
(Nov. 29, 2021  4:12 AM)(Blank) Wrote:

Also me:

That's creepy and talk about weird. But everyone is falling into Kai's trap and acknowledging the spam.
Imagine talking trash about someone who just said sorry. Then becomes a meme😂😂😂😂😂😂😑😑😑😑😑
(Nov. 30, 2021  12:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: Imagine talking trash about someone who just said sorry. Then becomes a meme😂😂😂😂😂😂😑😑😑😑😑
Imagine trolling an entire forum, harassing specific members (Some of which being women over... questionable things), and expecting everyone to welcome you back. And then acting surprised when we don't.
(Kinda just came back for a sec to make a few updates to fics and thats it. Still not back)

kai edits
Sometimes "sorry" just isn't enough. After the trolling and the questionable things mentioned above, you are gonna really have to work hard in order for people to forgive you again.
Stop feeding the troll.
Honestly I am done with this site

Also me:
Meme would have been good if you took out the watermarks. *sigh*
(Dec. 01, 2021  12:47 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Also me:
Meme would have been good if you took out the watermarks. *sigh*

Yeah, I haven't figured out how to crop then copy images without my laptop having an epileptic fit...
(Nov. 30, 2021  4:59 PM)kai edits Wrote: Honestly I am done with this site

woud've been good if you followed the rules.
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:01 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2021  7:28 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Sorry I thought I responded, I mean I was two years away, so in that time frame I missed a ton of beys (50 total for boosters and starters) so that's what I mean by "in that time frame"

And im saying this from experience, adding the stickers is gonna take a ton of time 😂 my 50 bey order took me 10 and a half hours to put the stickers on them all.

Did you already get some or are they still in the way?

And yes we have to take care of important things first, then on extra fun things
Oh yeah for sure! It’s a lot of time, I can tell! I got some stuff and unboxed them on YouTube but it’s not the massive haul from Buyee, I’m still waiting on a few things to arrive at the warehouse first. Most are all new and some are lots. And a BB-32 which I’m so stoked for.

And yep agreed! 😄

Hope everything arrived! And welcome back!

(Nov. 17, 2021  3:54 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:01 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Oh yeah for sure! It’s a lot of time, I can tell! I got some stuff and unboxed them on YouTube but it’s not the massive haul from Buyee, I’m still waiting on a few things to arrive at the warehouse first. Most are all new and some are lots. And a BB-32 which I’m so stoked for.

And yep agreed! 😄
Yoooo, nice video quality. Also, who says you gotta put on stickers lmao. I think I'm gonna lose a lot of social credit for this... but yeah, I don't put on stickers. OOOH, the set with Storm Pegasus? Nice. I actually saw a BB-96 pre-loved unused set, has some scratched but it's not midfake. Do you think I should buy it? This might be my introduction to the world of MFB lmao. Also saw a Storm Pegasus, might get it for the launcher and rubber flat.
Anyways, nice unboxings and those beys looks so cool. Would be awesome to see some test battles (maybe not do it as well since the beys might destroy each other lmao)

Thank you! And putting the stickers are one of my fav parts of beyblade. As for the set, it's nice but keep in mind these are mostly for collectors. And while they do a good job at bringing the bey to the burst format, they are not metal like the metal saga.
(Nov. 30, 2021  4:59 PM)kai edits Wrote: Honestly I am done with this site
Honestly, when will you just learn?
(Dec. 02, 2021  10:46 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:01 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Oh yeah for sure! It’s a lot of time, I can tell! I got some stuff and unboxed them on YouTube but it’s not the massive haul from Buyee, I’m still waiting on a few things to arrive at the warehouse first. Most are all new and some are lots. And a BB-32 which I’m so stoked for.

And yep agreed! 😄

Hope everything arrived! And welcome back!

(Nov. 17, 2021  3:54 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Yoooo, nice video quality. Also, who says you gotta put on stickers lmao. I think I'm gonna lose a lot of social credit for this... but yeah, I don't put on stickers. OOOH, the set with Storm Pegasus? Nice. I actually saw a BB-96 pre-loved unused set, has some scratched but it's not midfake. Do you think I should buy it? This might be my introduction to the world of MFB lmao. Also saw a Storm Pegasus, might get it for the launcher and rubber flat.
Anyways, nice unboxings and those beys looks so cool. Would be awesome to see some test battles (maybe not do it as well since the beys might destroy each other lmao)

Thank you! And putting the stickers are one of my fav parts of beyblade. As for the set, it's nice but keep in mind these are mostly for collectors. And while they do a good job at bringing the bey to the burst format, they are not metal like the metal saga.

Thank you! It's being shipped out soon Smile

(Nov. 17, 2021  3:54 AM)(Blank) Wrote:

And yep agreed! 😄
Yoooo, nice video quality. Also, who says you gotta put on stickers lmao. I think I'm gonna lose a lot of social credit for this... but yeah, I don't put on stickers. OOOH, the set with Storm Pegasus? Nice. I actually saw a BB-96 pre-loved unused set, has some scratched but it's not midfake. Do you think I should buy it? This might be my introduction to the world of MFB lmao. Also saw a Storm Pegasus, might get it for the launcher and rubber flat.

Sorry I never responded Smile Thanks! I do put stickers, depending on what bey it is. For MFB, it's worth it. And that's all good! Some beys look better without, some with. And yep and Dark Wolf. I won't be using them. It's up to you tbh but if you've never had MFB ever, I think a set is a good start- but you can try buying singulars and maybe a small lot.

Just make sure that Pegasis is from a legit seller/website. I look on jp.mercari or USA mercari/eBay and ask for codes. Lots are legit usually, you can examine and make sure if it's a fake or not based on colors or a too shiny wheel.

Thanks so much! I def will do battles soon, just trying to get that feeling to make videos again Smile
Originally i was supposed to have came back on the 10th but things have loosened up on my end and i'm at a point where i can come back a little bit early, I do still have school to worry about but its not as bad now as i only have a week left before Christmas break. Have i missed anything while i was out? Any rule changes or anything?
Hell-o Boys and girls and enbies! Your favorite shiny hunter and unluckiest Genshin F2P Is back on the tides. Hopefully I'll be more active on the WBO ^-^

Was very busy with a lot of stuffs lately. Final exams were a pain in the gills and a lot of personal stuffs had been pouring over me like a damn huge wave. Also uHH brainworming over ReGuri and GoShiru all over again...bear with this attitude. Still trying to finish a few fics I started last month and also trying to develop the prologue of "Guardian of the Lady's Heart" A vanilla romfluff novel I'm working on. It'll be some goodie I tell ya'. I have so much fic idea coating every single braincell I am having right now hHHE let us see if I can truly finish them all.

N'eways, what did I miss? Anything big going on?
Although it is Winter Break and technically I now have more time for the WBO, Im making a formal announcement that Im going to halt activity on here. Im not sure when Ill kickstart my regular activity, but I can for sure say that Ive been inactive lately. There are times where I dont replies for days on the forums

So, yeah. I wont be talking much on the forums now. I know I say this often and its the same reason every time-- I just feel like the WBO forums isnt the same now. And without pointing fingers at specific users: Theres way too many spammers and unproductive conversations. Of course, thank you to the mods who handle everything in due time. But the fact that the quality of discussion goes down and spam occurs often is a little off-putting. I also do not enjoy being tagged/mentioned for hardly any reason, as well as people making assumptions about me despite not being my friend. I shouldve said it awhile ago and I take the L for not being communicative: some of the things that go on here infuriates me

Ill maintain my activity on the WBO Discord, where I feel like is more controlled and positive. Thats where people talk to me more, anyway

Thanks to those who supportive the short-lived Lucy meme on this site. And Im sorry the final chapter of the WBO Anime's side arc wont be posted
(Dec. 19, 2021  9:28 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Although it is Winter Break and technically I now have more time for the WBO, Im making a formal announcement that Im going to halt activity on here. Im not sure when Ill kickstart my regular activity, but I can for sure say that Ive been inactive lately. There are times where I dont replies for days on the forums

So, yeah. I wont be talking much on the forums now. I know I say this often and its the same reason every time-- I just feel like the WBO forums isnt the same now. And without pointing fingers at specific users: Theres way too many spammers and unproductive conversations. Of course, thank you to the mods who handle everything in due time. But the fact that the quality of discussion goes down and spam occurs often is a little off-putting. I also do not enjoy being tagged/mentioned for hardly any reason, as well as people making assumptions about me despite not being my friend. I shouldve said it awhile ago and I take the L for not being communicative: some of the things that go on here infuriates me

Ill maintain my activity on the WBO Discord, where I feel like is more controlled and positive. Thats where people talk to me more, anyway

Thanks to those who supportive the short-lived Lucy meme on this site. And Im sorry the final chapter of the WBO Anime's side arc wont be posted

We'll miss you BurningSands and I specifically wanna say thanks since your one of the many people who keeps the WBO at peace and we hope you enjoyed some of your time here. I know me and you were never really friends or anything like that but I'm speaking on behalf of the WBO saying thanks for keeping the WBO at peace and usually ending debates that are meaningless and overall keeping the WBO peaceful and making sure people don't spam and make this place unenjoyable. I hope you enjoy your time more on the WBO Discord and just wanna say thanks one more time for keeping the WBO peaceful and making sure it doesn't turn into a Spam Website. Thanks, BurningSands Smile
(Dec. 19, 2021  9:28 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Although it is Winter Break and technically I now have more time for the WBO, Im making a formal announcement that Im going to halt activity on here. Im not sure when Ill kickstart my regular activity, but I can for sure say that Ive been inactive lately. There are times where I dont replies for days on the forums

By for now, see you on the server!
(Dec. 19, 2021  10:00 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

We'll miss you BurningSands and I specifically wanna say thanks since your one of the many people who keeps the WBO at peace and we hope you enjoyed some of your time here. I know me and you were never really friends or anything like that but I'm speaking on behalf of the WBO saying thanks for keeping the WBO at peace and usually ending debates that are meaningless and overall keeping the WBO peaceful and making sure people don't spam and make this place unenjoyable. I hope you enjoy your time more on the WBO Discord and just wanna say thanks one more time for keeping the WBO peaceful and making sure it doesn't turn into a Spam Website. Thanks, BurningSands Smile

Since it looks like your PMs arent open, Ill let you know here since I mentioned it:

I have yet to hear any sort of acknowledgment/apology on your behalf -- that is, regarding the assumption you made about me on a thread. Recently, Ive been pretty inactive lately and Im lucky to quickly find out you publicly claimed I was a Blader (and using that false fact to support your thesis). You couldve misled plenty of people on this website and I really dont like it when people share things about me that are not true. I am a Beyblade anime fan and fanwork creator, and thats it

PM me word about this, not publicly reply to this. That because my PMs are open, thanks
(Nov. 28, 2021  11:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2021  4:11 AM)m4k0_ink Wrote: Not to mention being a serious creep towards women too, Kai. Practically begging a girl for her cosplay pictures and then following her on two Instagram accounts after she blocked the first one and told you she wasn’t going to give you her social media links??? Making girls/women feel uncomfortable to post cosplay pictures in the beyblade community is not the moves.

If this is true, along with all the other stuff he’s done, he needs to be permanently banned from the website. Honestly I’m surprised how lenient staff has been with Kai Edits since Kai edits has done a lot of things that broke the rules and still hasn’t been permanently banned after all that.
Edit: formatting issue I need sleep
[quote pid='1806254' dateline='1638137322']
Sorry I completely forgot to check the WBO cause life has been busy and I’ve been super tired lately. But if anyone doesn’t believe me I do have screenshots, it’s not something I take lightly as a woman because of other younger girls that may be in the fandom who have the possibility of being targeted by creeps so I try to do my part in making sure the community I am in is safe for the younger fans. But agreed.
[/quote]
(Dec. 21, 2021  4:23 AM)m4k0_ink Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2021  11:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If this is true, along with all the other stuff he’s done, he needs to be permanently banned from the website. Honestly I’m surprised how lenient staff has been with Kai Edits since Kai edits has done a lot of things that broke the rules and still hasn’t been permanently banned after all that.
Edit: formatting issue I need sleep
Sorry I completely forgot to check the WBO cause life has been busy and I’ve been super tired lately. But if anyone doesn’t believe me I do have screenshots, it’s not something I take lightly as a woman because of other younger girls that may be in the fandom who have the possibility of being targeted by creeps so I try to do my part in making sure the community I am in is safe for the younger fans. But agreed.
[/quote]

I Agree, I found Out one of my friends was a creep Cut him off immediately.
It's Not Cool to Groom girls, nor is it fair to them. it can be traumatizing, As a 13 Year old male I understand The Struggle, I hope you have a great day! Smile
(Dec. 21, 2021  4:34 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  4:23 AM)m4k0_ink Wrote: Edit: formatting issue I need sleep

It's Not Cool to Groom girls, nor is it fair to them. it can be traumatizing,  As a 13 Year old male I understand The Struggle, I hope you have a great day! Smile
[/quote]

Thanks! The thing is, I am and was 18 when it happened, but still does not make it right. Communities/Fandoms need a better response to these kinds of behaviors, and it’s a two way street so keeping both guys and girls safe is a top priority when applicable. Good to hold people accountable for their actions.
(Dec. 21, 2021  4:46 AM)m4k0_ink Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  4:34 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

It's Not Cool to Groom girls, nor is it fair to them. it can be traumatizing,  As a 13 Year old male I understand The Struggle, I hope you have a great day! Smile

Thanks! The thing is, I am and was 18 when it happened, but still does not make it right. Communities/Fandoms need a better response to these kinds of behaviors, and it’s a two way street so keeping both guys and girls safe is a top priority when applicable. Good to hold people accountable for their actions.
[/quote]

Yeah, Some of my friends joke about r### And stuff it makes me really uncomfortable. I wont tell you the thing they say' Cause i don't want you guys uncomfortable Smile.
Also Random thought pertaining to this, Has Anyone watched or heard of Cryoatic/Chaoticmonki? He was banned from twitch and left youtube After Grooming allegations
I don't wanna get Banned again So I'll Leave It at that.
This may not be the best timing of all, but hey folks, I'm back!
....Kinda.
Things are getting slightly better for me, at least enough to resume my online activity. However, I'm also somewhat close to Midyear finals, so that will limit my screentime for a while, meaning you might see me once every couple days or something. Nevertheless, I'm glad to return to the site; I missed discussing Beyblade-related stuff for the past two or three months, and it seems like DB is coming to a close soon (and finally picking up pace, took it long enough...), so I'm looking forward to see how the show and its releases will end, and what the future of the franchise will look like afterwards.
See you around!