Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Nov. 08, 2021  5:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  5:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I was gone for the weekend because my wbo said it was down

Not wut this thread is 4. I think you’ve gotta leave for at least a month.

oh sorry
(Nov. 08, 2021  3:13 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  1:20 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: MFB and Zero-G Smile I also bought Burst when it came out but I lost interest
Haha, in case you bought the original ones... they're bad compared to the beys now. Burst beys nowadays are hella cool. Just don't buy hasbro often, they downgrade the quality. The seasons you must get are GT Sparking and DB. The only beys you can consider buying is Perfect Phoenix. Anyways, enjoy your MFB beyblades (still trying to find a Phantom Orion, Variaries and Diablo Nemesis) !
Yeah I heard! They're def cool but I just feel like I won't be using them at all. Unhappy I'll def keep that in mind, thanks! And if you're looking for these, there's a ton on jp.mercari (where I'm getting the huge haul from) and I got 2 NIB Orions from eBay from globalgoodstrading. I will enjoy them, thanks!

(Nov. 08, 2021  3:52 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  6:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: That’s awesome!! I got 100+ beyblades so I’m waiting for it all to come. I’m stoked Smile
And oh that’s really good though! Glad you’re doing well 😁

I sorta lost interest but it was also YouTube as I did YT for 6 years. I got into Overwatch after for a long time and just juggled in a lot of things for content creation. So now I hit a roadblock, sold most of my collection and it made me realize that I still love Beyblade deep down. And thanks! I can’t wait to keep making videos and hosting soon 😄

Wow! That's a lot! So I guess you did what I did and got most or all of what you missed in this time frame! When are they supposed to arrive? And thanks dude, glad your doing good too!

Ah I see, well I'm glad you realized just how much you missed the game and decided to come back!

In my case, due to all the things I had to pay and the record collection I was building, I knew I couldn't buy beys for a bit. So I kinda had to litterally not watch any beyblade videos, the anime, look up beyblade stuff cuz other wise I'd know I'd miss it and just try to buy many at once. 

Idk if that's how it was for you but anyway, glad your back!
It is! I'm super stoked to unbox them. Smile What do you mean missed during the time frame? :0 I just missed out on the new seasons of Burst Smile
They should arrive in a few weeks tbh, some packages from China may take a bit longer but it's worth the wait. And not a problem!

And oh man! Yeah life def sucks but doing what's important at that time is better - and you can always rebuy beyblades later on down the line!
(Nov. 08, 2021  11:47 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  3:13 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Haha, in case you bought the original ones... they're bad compared to the beys now. Burst beys nowadays are hella cool. Just don't buy hasbro often, they downgrade the quality. The seasons you must get are GT Sparking and DB. The only beys you can consider buying is Perfect Phoenix. Anyways, enjoy your MFB beyblades (still trying to find a Phantom Orion, Variaries and Diablo Nemesis) !
Yeah I heard! They're def cool but I just feel like I won't be using them at all. Unhappy I'll def keep that in mind, thanks! And if you're looking for these, there's a ton on jp.mercari (where I'm getting the huge haul from) and I got 2 NIB Orions from eBay from globalgoodstrading. I will enjoy them, thanks!

(Nov. 08, 2021  3:52 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Wow! That's a lot! So I guess you did what I did and got most or all of what you missed in this time frame! When are they supposed to arrive? And thanks dude, glad your doing good too!

Ah I see, well I'm glad you realized just how much you missed the game and decided to come back!

In my case, due to all the things I had to pay and the record collection I was building, I knew I couldn't buy beys for a bit. So I kinda had to litterally not watch any beyblade videos, the anime, look up beyblade stuff cuz other wise I'd know I'd miss it and just try to buy many at once. 

It is! I'm super stoked to unbox them. Smile What do you mean missed during the time frame? :0 I just missed out on the new seasons of Burst Smile
They should arrive in a few weeks tbh, some packages from China may take a bit longer but it's worth the wait. And not a problem!

And oh man! Yeah life def sucks but doing what's important at that time is better - and you can always rebuy beyblades later on down the line!
There is use! New beys can win against MF beys now (except Diablo Nemesis of course). From Sparking onwards they beat MF beys now. Ones you should keep an eye out are Rage Longinus (this might beat your L Drago lmao, idk about Lightning tho), The Overdrive Set, World Spriggan, Astral Spriggan, Vanish Fafnir (for L Drago feels of course and f gear). I hope you will buy some beys because they're really fun, I think I appeal to the burst feature because it's violent (I worry myself sometimes...). jp.mefcari huh? I'll visit buy I think I'll just go to Japan in the future and hope there's an antique store there that still sells it in discount or something lmao. Damn, 2 Orions huh? I believe it's quite rare nowadays, considering a lot of midfakes, the more common ones are Storm Pegasus and Rock Leone which I believe aren't that good. You lucked out, I hope you get to enjoy them to oblivion! I know I enjoy my beys (no matter how bad some are lmao).
(Nov. 09, 2021  3:53 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  11:47 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yeah I heard! They're def cool but I just feel like I won't be using them at all. Unhappy I'll def keep that in mind, thanks! And if you're looking for these, there's a ton on jp.mercari (where I'm getting the huge haul from) and I got 2 NIB Orions from eBay from globalgoodstrading. I will enjoy them, thanks!

There is use! New beys can win against MF beys now (except Diablo Nemesis of course). From Sparking onwards they beat MF beys now. Ones you should keep an eye out are Rage Longinus (this might beat your L Drago lmao, idk about Lightning tho), The Overdrive Set, World Spriggan, Astral Spriggan, Vanish Fafnir (for L Drago feels of course and f gear). I hope you will buy some beys because they're really fun, I think I appeal to the burst feature because it's violent (I worry myself sometimes...). jp.mefcari huh? I'll visit buy I think I'll just go to Japan in the future and hope there's an antique store there that still sells it in discount or something lmao. Damn, 2 Orions huh? I believe it's quite rare nowadays, considering a lot of midfakes, the more common ones are Storm Pegasus and Rock Leone which I believe aren't that good. You lucked out, I hope you get to enjoy them to oblivion! I know I enjoy my beys (no matter how bad some are lmao).
I’ll keep these in mind! And yeah I’m sure 100% it’s real Orion, I’ve bought from the seller before but we’ll see Smile and hell yeah! That’s the joy of Beyblade - as long as you’re happy
Hewo I want my account backckdk pls
i need to continue mah fan fic
(Nov. 12, 2021  3:34 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  3:53 AM)(Blank) Wrote: There is use! New beys can win against MF beys now (except Diablo Nemesis of course). From Sparking onwards they beat MF beys now. Ones you should keep an eye out are Rage Longinus (this might beat your L Drago lmao, idk about Lightning tho), The Overdrive Set, World Spriggan, Astral Spriggan, Vanish Fafnir (for L Drago feels of course and f gear). I hope you will buy some beys because they're really fun, I think I appeal to the burst feature because it's violent (I worry myself sometimes...). jp.mefcari huh? I'll visit buy I think I'll just go to Japan in the future and hope there's an antique store there that still sells it in discount or something lmao. Damn, 2 Orions huh? I believe it's quite rare nowadays, considering a lot of midfakes, the more common ones are Storm Pegasus and Rock Leone which I believe aren't that good. You lucked out, I hope you get to enjoy them to oblivion! I know I enjoy my beys (no matter how bad some are lmao).
I’ll keep these in mind! And yeah I’m sure 100% it’s real Orion, I’ve bought from the seller before but we’ll see Smile and hell yeah! That’s the joy of Beyblade - as long as you’re happy

The box will have takara tomy on it but it might be a midfake...
look on the back of the box and if you see indenter letter pressed into the box its a midfake
(Nov. 14, 2021  7:05 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  3:34 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I’ll keep these in mind! And yeah I’m sure 100% it’s real Orion, I’ve bought from the seller before but we’ll see Smile and hell yeah! That’s the joy of Beyblade - as long as you’re happy

The box will have takara tomy on it but it might be a midfake...
look on the back of the box and if you see indenter letter pressed into the box its a midfake
It ended up being Sonokong but the tracks were a little too tight so it’s a mold defect. The code at the bottom was legit
(Nov. 08, 2021  11:47 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  3:13 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Haha, in case you bought the original ones... they're bad compared to the beys now. Burst beys nowadays are hella cool. Just don't buy hasbro often, they downgrade the quality. The seasons you must get are GT Sparking and DB. The only beys you can consider buying is Perfect Phoenix. Anyways, enjoy your MFB beyblades (still trying to find a Phantom Orion, Variaries and Diablo Nemesis) !

(Nov. 08, 2021  3:52 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Wow! That's a lot! So I guess you did what I did and got most or all of what you missed in this time frame! When are they supposed to arrive? And thanks dude, glad your doing good too!

Sorry I thought I responded, I mean I was two years away, so in that time frame I missed a ton of beys (50 total for boosters and starters) so that's what I mean by "in that time frame"

And im saying this from experience, adding the stickers is gonna take a ton of time 😂 my 50 bey order took me 10 and a half hours to put the stickers on them all.

Did you already get some or are they still in the way?

And yes we have to take care of important things first, then on extra fun things
(Nov. 16, 2021  7:28 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  11:47 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yeah I heard! They're def cool but I just feel like I won't be using them at all. Unhappy I'll def keep that in mind, thanks! And if you're looking for these, there's a ton on jp.mercari (where I'm getting the huge haul from) and I got 2 NIB Orions from eBay from globalgoodstrading. I will enjoy them, thanks!

Sorry I thought I responded, I mean I was two years away, so in that time frame I missed a ton of beys (50 total for boosters and starters) so that's what I mean by "in that time frame"

And im saying this from experience, adding the stickers is gonna take a ton of time 😂 my 50 bey order took me 10 and a half hours to put the stickers on them all.

And yes we have to take care of important things first, then on extra fun things
Oh yeah for sure! It’s a lot of time, I can tell! I got some stuff and unboxed them on YouTube but it’s not the massive haul from Buyee, I’m still waiting on a few things to arrive at the warehouse first. Most are all new and some are lots. And a BB-32 which I’m so stoked for.

And yep agreed! 😄
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:01 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2021  7:28 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Sorry I thought I responded, I mean I was two years away, so in that time frame I missed a ton of beys (50 total for boosters and starters) so that's what I mean by "in that time frame"

Oh yeah for sure! It’s a lot of time, I can tell! I got some stuff and unboxed them on YouTube but it’s not the massive haul from Buyee, I’m still waiting on a few things to arrive at the warehouse first. Most are all new and some are lots. And a BB-32 which I’m so stoked for.

And yep agreed! 😄
Yoooo, nice video quality. Also, who says you gotta put on stickers lmao. I think I'm gonna lose a lot of social credit for this... but yeah, I don't put on stickers. OOOH, the set with Storm Pegasus? Nice. I actually saw a BB-96 pre-loved unused set, has some scratched but it's not midfake. Do you think I should buy it? This might be my introduction to the world of MFB lmao. Also saw a Storm Pegasus, might get it for the launcher and rubber flat.
Anyways, nice unboxings and those beys looks so cool. Would be awesome to see some test battles (maybe not do it as well since the beys might destroy each other lmao)
Kei... I hope we meet soon. I'll be ready, bey and launcher in hand!
Didn't say I left, but eh. A whole lot of stuff happened irl for the past 2 months which made unable to really login here, which are two relatives passing away in the same day, me getting quarantined for 2 week, getting my galbladder removed and staying in the hospital for more than a week since it was taking awhile to pay them.

But I guess I'm back.
I’m back, My school schedule is under control and I have room to manage a fan Fic any I’ve got my time schedule nice.
I am also somewhat back, I just don't use this place due to Discord being a superior platform in certain aspects I want and a lack of playing with my beys but ig I'll try to use this place for some sort of purpose
I am not staying here for long but I will be entering giveaways every time there is one. Also thanks for the negative comments on the discord server 😁😁😁😁
(Nov. 28, 2021  2:12 AM)kai edits Wrote: I am not staying here for long but I will be entering giveaways every time there is one. Also thanks for the negative comments on the discord server 😁😁😁😁

I don’t know what negative comments you saw, but perhaps if people are saying you’re annoying, then maybe you should change? I mean clearly there’s an issue at that point, so either figure out what to change, or simply just leave.

But hey, that’s just a theory, a game theory.
I can attest. For the most part, you keep saying youll leave or say something else that instigates drama. Its really no surprise why people try asking you to either stop or go through with your words

It really looks like you want to stay because people keep telling you to stop. Its not “hate” and “negative comments,” its asking you to be a decent human being

[Image: IMG_9797.png]
(Nov. 28, 2021  2:12 AM)kai edits Wrote: I am not staying here for long but I will be entering giveaways every time there is one. Also thanks for the negative comments on the discord server 😁😁😁😁

Honestly, just make up your mind. This really didn't need a huge announcement. If you want to stay, then stay. You don't need to keep telling us. If people are saying you're annoying, it's obviously for a reason. Why don't you just pause for a second and think about why? But again, if you're annoying people, it's obviously not helping if you keep announcing when you decide to take a 2-day break from the WBO.
This goes without saying but being a toxic person for many months, then having troll baiting on the discord, and constantly doing the "I'm leaving? or am I? no I am, or am I?"

Kai edits, if you're going to be the same person with awful behaviour and no sign of actually learning from your mistakes, then how do you want people to react?

Like I don't think everyone has to know the 2-minute break you take on the WBO, you need to seriously read what people are telling you and learn from it.

I think the most disturbing thing here is you not being self-aware of why people are upset with what you've done.
Okay folks, enough. Stop dogpiling. Don't feed the troll, don't acknowledge. Just put em on your blocklist already.
Not to mention being a serious creep towards women too, Kai. Practically begging a girl for her cosplay pictures and then following her on two Instagram accounts after she blocked the first one and told you she wasn’t going to give you her social media links??? Making girls/women feel uncomfortable to post cosplay pictures in the beyblade community is not the moves.
(Nov. 28, 2021  4:11 AM)m4k0_ink Wrote: Not to mention being a serious creep towards women too, Kai. Practically begging a girl for her cosplay pictures and then following her on two Instagram accounts after she blocked the first one and told you she wasn’t going to give you her social media links??? Making girls/women feel uncomfortable to post cosplay pictures in the beyblade community is not the moves.

Yeah my fault I didn’t mean to be creepy.
So i'm gonna taking a leave for a bit, i possibly have exams coming up in a few weeks if i'm not exempt and i also do need to focus on christmas lists for myself and find out what my other relatives want for christmas and i have all that stress and stuff to work through. I should be back Dec 10th at the earliest.

I might pop in the Discord a time or two until then just to see what chaos often ensues there.
(Nov. 28, 2021  4:11 AM)m4k0_ink Wrote: Not to mention being a serious creep towards women too, Kai. Practically begging a girl for her cosplay pictures and then following her on two Instagram accounts after she blocked the first one and told you she wasn’t going to give you her social media links??? Making girls/women feel uncomfortable to post cosplay pictures in the beyblade community is not the moves.

If this is true, along with all the other stuff he’s done, he needs to be permanently banned from the website. Honestly I’m surprised how lenient staff has been with Kai Edits since Kai edits has done a lot of things that broke the rules and still hasn’t been permanently banned after all that.
Me: *Jumps into this thread to see if anyone I know is taking a break or has come back and sees all the chaos that ensued over a particular member*

Also me:
[Image: really-dodged-a-bullet-there-imgflip-com...003507.png]