Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 12, 2021  4:22 AM)kai edits Wrote: I think it's time for me to get back into blading and start being more active here. Yes I am still depressed onto to the breaking point of killing myself but I can't because I need to finish my life project maiden. So I am ok. I wish I can be more stable when it comes to my mental health but it's not gonna hold me back from my love for beyblade.
And yes

I am back!

I bet you want me to leave this website.

sup welcome back
(May. 24, 2021  4:07 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  4:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: So, my school ends on May 27th or May 28th (in 3 days or four days). I will not be as active as I was. Maybe several months I will not even make one visit. I'm not leaving, it's just that I won't be as active anymore. I'm grounded, no technology, except for the computer I bought with my own money, and WBO doesn't work on it. I'll try to fix the problem. The months here were a Golden Age. But, a new age will start. I love being here.  My fan fics/writing projects will be in haitus (War of the Three Worlds, Scion of the Legends, and The Jakkyrz Razaaz). My team, Guild Dragon Dracha, will continue to be there, just three vice-leaders will lead the group on the days when I'm not active. Also, for those who are my Team's members, please keep the team active. At least one big discussion per week. It's a wish, and I really want it to be fullfilled. I have 3 or 4 days to be here, so I want to spend them nicely. I wholeheartedly apologize for any rude things I ever posted. If I ever hurt anybody, I am sorry. Hope you guys can forgive me.

Users Who are my friends:
PinkRose
valtaoi_007
Dragon Blader Z
Free... Hoya
Pixi
EarthHelios
6Jupiter5
SSJBDoku

I liked talking to everybody here. I think I view all the users here as my friends.

I am out of time, so I guess this is goodbye-

Ryuga's Son
What about me? 😰😰😰😰😰

Well, I didn't talk with you often.

(May. 24, 2021  4:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  4:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: So, my school ends on May 27th or May 28th (in 3 days or four days). I will not be as active as I was. Maybe several months I will not even make one visit. I'm not leaving, it's just that I won't be as active anymore. I'm grounded, no technology, except for the computer I bought with my own money, and WBO doesn't work on it. I'll try to fix the problem. The months here were a Golden Age. But, a new age will start. I love being here.  My fan fics/writing projects will be in haitus (War of the Three Worlds, Scion of the Legends, and The Jakkyrz Razaaz). My team, Guild Dragon Dracha, will continue to be there, just three vice-leaders will lead the group on the days when I'm not active. Also, for those who are my Team's members, please keep the team active. At least one big discussion per week. It's a wish, and I really want it to be fullfilled. I have 3 or 4 days to be here, so I want to spend them nicely. I wholeheartedly apologize for any rude things I ever posted. If I ever hurt anybody, I am sorry. Hope you guys can forgive me.

PinkRose
valtaoi_007
Dragon Blader Z
Free... Hoya
Pixi
EarthHelios
6Jupiter5
SSJBDoku

I liked talking to everybody here. I think I view all the users here as my friends.

Ryuga's Son

I'll really miss you, time spent here with you was great. I hope everything turns out better in the future and your able to use the wbo again. Why won't it work on your pc?

I'll be able to use WBO, just not as often. Whenever I try to login into WBO from my PC, it says that I'm not able to access the forums. Yeah, I really did enjoy talking to you.

(May. 24, 2021  4:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

PinkRose
valtaoi_007
"Dragon Blader Z"
"Free... Hoya"
Pixi
EarthHelios
6Jupiter5
SSJBDoku

Ryuga's Son

dude I will miss you
I hope you are able to fix the problem with your computer so we can talk again

I will try my best. A simpler solution is that my parents un-ground me.

PinkRose
valtaoi_007
Dragon Blader Z
Free... Hoya
Pixi
EarthHelios
6Jupiter5
SSJBDoku

Ryuga's Son

I had a lot of fun talking to you, buddy. I'll miss you. Hope you can at least log in sometimes.
my school end tomorrow not sure if I'll sign in on my phone or not but if not I'll miss you guys Smile
*cri* leaving in 2 days-
i'm back and i threw away 12

PinkRose
valtaoi_007
Dragon Blader Z
Free... Hoya
Pixi
EarthHelios
6Jupiter5
SSJBDoku

Ryuga's Son

Also my school ends on June 3rd

and I won't be active all the time as I use to

Just if you don't what i meant for I won't be active I meant everyday cause school makes me really busy

but I might be coming back soon, but I'll have to say my sad goodbye on here

-Dragon Blader Z

PinkRose
valtaoi_007
Dragon Blader Z
Free... Hoya
Pixi
EarthHelios
6Jupiter5
SSJBDoku

Ryuga's Son
I’ll miss you dude-
Alot of people are leaving due to school ending, I'll miss you guys.
(May. 29, 2021  5:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Alot of people are leaving due to school ending, I'll miss you guys.

Are you leaving?
(May. 30, 2021  3:14 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  5:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Alot of people are leaving due to school ending, I'll miss you guys.

Are you leaving?

Woah Ryuga's Son your online
(May. 30, 2021  3:17 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:14 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Are you leaving?

Woah Ryuga's Son your online

yeah I said that I won't be as online as before though.
(May. 30, 2021  4:46 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:17 AM)JJustice Wrote: Woah Ryuga's Son your online

yeah I said that I won't be as online as before though.

Ok good to knwo
(May. 29, 2021  5:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Alot of people are leaving due to school ending, I'll miss you guys.

No, not me. I use my phone, so I'm on all the time even if I don't post.
Hi guys. So i've decided to return to the WBO for a while. I know that I sorta returned in April but that was just a temporary thing and i've been inactive for a month. The reason I joined the WBO at first was because I just wanted to discuss about a possible Sparking Xcalibur. After that didn't happen I felt like I had no incentive to stay on the platform. So i silently quit. I decided to come back for a day in April but that was only a day. After a lot of thinking I realized that the true reason I stayed on this Platform was because of the community. I made a lot of friends here. I Know that sounds really cheesy but, it's true. I've decided to return to the WBO. I'll try being as active as I was back in 2020.
(May. 31, 2021  2:05 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Hi guys. So i've decided to return to the WBO for a while. I know that I sorta returned in April but that was just a temporary thing and i've been inactive for a month. The reason I joined the WBO at first was because I just wanted to discuss about a possible Sparking Xcalibur. After that didn't happen I felt like I had no incentive to stay on the platform. So i silently quit. I decided to come back  for a day in April but that was only a day. After a lot of thinking I realized that the true reason I stayed on this Platform was because of the community. I made a lot of friends here. I Know that sounds really cheesy but, it's true. I've decided to return to the WBO. I'll try being as active as I was back in 2020.

did you return to discuss about a possible DB Xcalibur? lol jk but welcome back
(May. 31, 2021  2:14 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  2:05 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Hi guys. So i've decided to return to the WBO for a while. I know that I sorta returned in April but that was just a temporary thing and i've been inactive for a month. The reason I joined the WBO at first was because I just wanted to discuss about a possible Sparking Xcalibur. After that didn't happen I felt like I had no incentive to stay on the platform. So i silently quit. I decided to come back  for a day in April but that was only a day. After a lot of thinking I realized that the true reason I stayed on this Platform was because of the community. I made a lot of friends here. I Know that sounds really cheesy but, it's true. I've decided to return to the WBO. I'll try being as active as I was back in 2020.

did you return to discuss about a possible DB Xcalibur? lol jk but welcome back

I've decided that I'm not gonna speculate like that as i'm just going to disappoint myself. Thx

Hm, I remember seeing you around sometime last year, yeah. Welcome back!
[deleted post]
(May. 31, 2021  5:47 PM)Orbit Wrote: Welcome to The WBO, but what relevance to beyblade does all that stuff have? You probably shouldn’t be posting that stuff on a site which has lots of underage teens such as myself, and on a site which is for discussing literal toys.
Okay, first off, that's a bot. Second, if someone posts something inappropriate, the last thing you should do is quote them. Now the staff will need to edit your post or delete it in addition to deleting that spam. You might want to edit the quote out of your post. It's best to simply report it and move on.
(May. 31, 2021  6:01 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Okay, first off, that's a bot. Second, if someone posts something inappropriate, the last thing you should do is quote them. Now the staff will need to edit your post or delete it in addition to deleting that spam. You might want to edit the quote out of your post. It's best to simply report it and move on.

Aight thanks, I guess I’ll do it myself lol. Also I did report it too
(May. 25, 2021  6:42 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *cri* leaving in 2 days-

It's three times two days and your online rn...
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  6:42 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *cri* leaving in 2 days-

It's three times two days and your online rn...

She wants to spend as much time as possible on the site-
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:40 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's three times two days and your online rn...

She wants to spend as much time as possible on the site-

sushiroll is not a she....
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:40 PM)JJustice Wrote: She wants to spend as much time as possible on the site-

sushiroll is not a she....

........ B-but I KNEW I SHOULD SAID SHE OR HE wait you pulling my LEG
Or NOT