Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well, I guess I am truly back now.
I'll be away for awihle, I'm still playing with all the Christmas stuff I have.
Hey guys well it looks like I am officialy back! Smile

My power was still out until 2 days ago, and I just got my internet back. Hopefully I'll be posting alot more now especially with Limited format combos going around! I'll soon be hosting a tournament in Toronto so get ready Toronto bladers!
(Jan. 05, 2014  6:41 AM)LMAO Wrote: Hey guys well it looks like I am officialy back! Smile

My power was still out until 2 days ago, and I just got my internet back. Hopefully I'll be posting alot more now especially with Limited format combos going around! I'll soon be hosting a tournament in Toronto so get ready Toronto bladers!
Good to see your back LMAO Wink!
My time has come, bye WBO!

Description Why (Click to View)
(Jan. 06, 2014  2:28 AM)Tri Wrote: My time has come, bye WBO!

Description Why (Click to View)
Holy carp! More power outages?!?! Toronto just had a huge Ice storm, With tons losing power. Till it comes back on, See ya'll Tri Cute
Alright....

It's been a great 3 and a third years on the WBO since I joined (back in October of 2010). Gonna miss this site somewhat, but I'm throwing in the towel. I hope that I didn't make any enemies on here during my time (which for the first 1 1/2 years was pretty nubish) and that I can still chat with some of you on GFX forums. I'll stay till the 5th Anniversary results are posted and Def's Writing tournament are done, but after that, cya.

Been a great run WBO. Hats off to the things you guys have all done and will continue to do.
Ah, man. I never really talked to you, but you seemed cool. I remember I was like that to, haha. IRC, you tested a bit for Limited. Sad to see good membes leave. I'll never forget you. Hope you come back.

See ya, Kujikato!
Kuji,
Sad to see you go. Youve always been an intelligent poster. We never worked on anything together but whenever I saw a post I knew you were knowledgeable and I enjoyed them. You will be missed.
(Jan. 06, 2014  11:58 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Alright....

It's been a great 3 and a third years on the WBO since I joined (back in October of 2010). Gonna miss this site somewhat, but I'm throwing in the towel. I hope that I didn't make any enemies on here during my time (which for the first 1 1/2 years was pretty nubish) and that I can still chat with some of you on GFX forums. I'll stay till the 5th Anniversary results are posted and Def's Writing tournament are done, but after that, cya.

Been a great run WBO. Hats off to the things you guys have all done and will continue to do.
That's too bad. Why are you leaving for good?
It's a mix really, party academic, partly personal, partly hobby change, etc. I've decided to spend more time of graphic design, digital art, writing and reading, so I decided to give the WBO and beyblades for that matter, up, since it's a but further down in my priorities. I'll still pick a science project based on the physics revolving bodies any day over a biology or chemistry related one though. Beyblade has satisfied me for my time with it, have plenty of happy memories, especially all the learning I've gone through here. On top of that, I'm taking my IGCSE Examinations in a few months, so I have to crank myself back into academic focus, and the next two years of highschool won't be easy, since I'll be doing the IBDP. So yeah.
Man, I never really knew you too well, but you were a great poster and wrote some good stuff. Shame I never really got to converse with you, but good luck in your future endeavors!
Exactly the same as Ultramarine said. I've always looked up to you, especially in gfx. Thanks for all the help you've given, not just to me, but to everyone. I'm sure everyone else feels the same way.

In fact... I think my time has come...

Powers back Smile.

I figured it'd be out for days XD!! Well I'm back even though I didn't really leave.
Well I have finals coming up soon, so I decided to leave the WBO momentarily until I am done with them. I don't actually post much, but I check this site everyday. Haha. I just need some time to study and other things. Anyways I will probably be back within a couple of weeks, so yeah. Until then see ya guys. Smile
(Jan. 06, 2014  9:34 PM)Tri Wrote: Powers back Smile.

I figured it'd be out for days XD!! Well I'm back even though I didn't really leave.
Haha, I'm glad you are back bro! xd This organization wouldn't be able to survive a day with out you online Smile
(Jan. 07, 2014  2:43 AM)MBF1 Wrote: Well I have finals coming up soon, so I decided to leave the WBO momentarily until I am done with them. I don't actually post much, but I check this site everyday. Haha. I just need some time to study and other things. Anyways I will probably be back within a couple of weeks, so yeah. Until then see ya guys. Smile
I guess i'll see you online then Smile Good luck with studying Wink

I'll be taking a small break too. Well, It's not really a break though. I'm just going to try to spend a little less time each day. I'm having a math quiz unit test next week so, I decided to get a head start with studying Smile And of course... I'll be there for tournaments, And more special events!
My time has come...
I'll see you later... ;(

Can't promise you anything! Wink
See ya later L, MFB1 and kujikato.

@L we might see poison's true potential in limited while ur gone Grin
Kujikato: I remember it was like my 3rd day here, and I made some really stupid post, and you helped me out a lot. XD You saved me a lot of trouble.

Sad to see you go. Have a good life. God bless ya bro.
I just got a PS4 and well... I just want to play it a bit. So I will be very inactive on the WBO for a month or so, and on top of my PS4 my Mid-Terms are coming up so it's hard. I won't be posting often, but I will check the WBO. I'm not that well-known anyway, so it may not make a difference for everyone. Anyways goodbye WBO, for the time being. Beyblade is my favorite though. Wink
(Jan. 06, 2014  11:58 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Alright....

Even though, I never really got to know you that much as a member here, I knew you were a good one Smile Have an amazing life Kujikato! Cya Smile
My time has come
EDIT: I decided i will only take a 2 day break.
A bit late, but goodbye to Kujikato. We never really talked a lot, but I thank him, he gave me some pointers on my writing.

Is it me, or is the line- "I'm leaving the WBO" or "Their time has come" with spoilers of saying just for two days getting a bit cliché?

Sorry if this is part of my post is a bit irrelevant, but I wanted to share this.
I totally agree Leone19. It was funny the first time, but now it's just overused.

With finals around the corner, I'll probably be a bit less active for the next week or so.