Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm just lurking in the forums, like, really little ._.
Yeah, I'm gonna take a look at what Beyblades have to offer for a while when i go to Japan soon :V
Welp, this is really a ''remember me?'' and ''might be back'' post.
Hello Kaizer!

Yes, some of us remember you, don't fret Grin

We have metal giants of twin 'metal wheels' in the new 0G system, amazing really. Need ya to test!
Yo Im Back From Retirement. Ad want to announce that Im Going to try to follow the rules better this time.!
Welcome back. Have fun and follow the rules.
I'll be gone for about 4 days due to my Internet usage. Bye for a while people!
nooooooooooo

goodbye tri
I haven't been on so much. but i will be taking a break from this site sue to homework and school. but i will always be on my YouTube - BlitzUnicornoHD
Seeya in a bit Tri !

As for me, I'm not gonna be around as much for a while.
I'm not feeling too great, and personal life is kinda chaotic.
I might check in every-so-often for tournaments and the anniversary results, etc. but for the time being...
Toodles !
I'm back after my little 4 or 5 day break. I missed this site so much, haha.
yes finally I missed seeing all your posts those days
Been on the bus for about 4 hours. I'm signing off for two days. Athens Twin Tiers Invitational for SciOly, away! Hopefully teams 30 and 36 (aka me) will do well against the nationally ranked teams.

See you all later!
ga' hope you win
Goodluck Ga' !
Hope you do well and have fun :3
I should be gone today and Sunday. I'll be on Monday and Tuesday though.
My personal life has been hectic and because of this, good bye everybody. There's a bunch if family troubles and is usually come to this site to cheep ease my mood, and I just can't anymore. This is a goodbye forever as far as I know. I may pop in every so often, but I doubt it.

I'd like to say goodbye especially to the people of the bladers of destiny, I'd love so much to come to a tournament, but I guarentee now there's no way. This is a lot harder than you might think today good bye like this, haha. Not that it matters since I was never a contributor or anything.

Good bye until my personal life becomes better.

EDIT, When the time comes for the face boosters to be given out for the scavenger hunt, someone tell Kai-V I want Vivid Smile
Oh no! Goodbye Tri, and good luck with the family troubles and such, I hope it gets better. We'll all miss seeing you around here, and will anxiously await your return, if it comes. Hope everything clears up and you can come back.
Tri I'll miss you so much. You were my best friend on this site. You helped me out of tough situations. Your posts were good. Ill miss you. Hopefully we can still talk some time. Bye Tri.

(Jan. 20, 2013  3:26 AM)Tri Wrote: I'd like to say goodbye especially to the people of the bladers of destiny, I'd love so much to come to a tournament, but I guarentee now there's no way. This is a lot harder than you might think today good bye like this, haha. Not that it matters since I was never a contributor or anything.

Wow, man so sad to see you leave. and I'm calling you out for what I put in italics. Just because you never competed doesn't mean you didn't contribute to the WBO or our team! You don't get the antique facebolt because you didn't contribute. You've been around for a little while and it was because of your contributions that I made you part of the team. We're going to miss you man. Hope your life gets easier, I understand how that can go. Good Luck
Meh, I'm honestly surprised Kai-V gave me the antique face, I didn't think I deserved it, haha.

Anyways, by contribution, I mean like drafts and that donation I promised ...

Coach, If by the summer sometime I can, I will come to a tournament.
(Jan. 20, 2013  3:26 AM)Tri Wrote: My personal life has been hectic and because of this, good bye everybody. There's a bunch if family troubles and is usually come to this site to cheep ease my mood, and I just can't anymore. This is a goodbye forever as far as I know. I may pop in every so often, but I doubt it.

I'd like to say goodbye especially to the people of the bladers of destiny, I'd love so much to come to a tournament, but I guarentee now there's no way. This is a lot harder than you might think today good bye like this, haha. Not that it matters since I was never a contributor or anything.

EDIT, When the time comes for the face boosters to be given out for the scavenger hunt, someone tell Kai-V I want Vivid Smile

That's really sad. Well miss you a lot Tri. Hope your family issues clear up and your life be happy. That's another good GFXer gone.

Sincerely,
Syco.
(Jan. 20, 2013  3:26 AM)Tri Wrote: My personal life has been hectic and because of this, good bye everybody. There's a bunch if family troubles and is usually come to this site to cheep ease my mood, and I just can't anymore. This is a goodbye forever as far as I know. I may pop in every so often, but I doubt it.

Goodbye Tri.
I've seen your posts here for as much of the time that I've been a member as I can remember ...
You'll be missed. Hopefully you can come back one day.
As for the face booster, I could try to remember to tell Kai-V, but I think that she might want your confirmation, so you could send here -if you have the chance, or time- a PM, stating what you would like to spend your scavenger points on.
I'll be looking out for you coming back online, hoping, but until then, goodbye Tri ...
TriSix, nooooooooooooooooôoooooooooooooooooo

Sorry you have to go. I was just starting GfX, lol. Anyway, your beyspirit will lead you back here eventually. But hey, we all have to leav sometime. Uncertain

Good luck Tri ma boy!
So I'm leaving for a little bit. My bey spirit isn't as bright as it use to be. I've been getting more, bigger assignments in school that I would like to focus on than some spinning tops. I'll return sometime before Beyblade Colosseum, but I won't be on much. Maybe colosseum will make my bey spirit shine. So for the moment (And maybe forever) bye WBO.
NO !
Why is everybody leaving?
Goodbye Thunder Dome - you'll be missed.