Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm be gone for about 2-3 weeks. I have exams. T_T
Alright everyone, I'm leaving for Lake George now. I'll be gone about a week, but it'll be very hard for me to post. I'll do what I can, but if I don't post anything don't be surprised. See you all in a week! Smile
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: Alright everyone, I'm leaving for Lake George now. I'll be gone about a week, but it'll be very hard for me to post. I'll do what I can, but if I don't post anything don't be surprised. See you all in a week! Smile

Where's Lake George?
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: Alright everyone, I'm leaving for Lake George now. I'll be gone about a week, but it'll be very hard for me to post. I'll do what I can, but if I don't post anything don't be surprised. See you all in a week! Smile
Take Plastics. Teach the lake to spin tops. Be the guy.
I'm leaving.This has gotten boring.Can somebody shut down this account?
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:51 PM)Dark Wizard Wrote: I'm leaving.This has gotten boring.Can somebody shut down this account?
It got boring?Guess I could relate.I leave things when they get boring

(Jul. 28, 2012  11:51 PM)Dark Wizard Wrote: I'm leaving.This has gotten boring.Can somebody shut down this account?

It's only been 3 days. If you go to a tournament, I bet you won't think that.
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:54 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

I was talking about the website.
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:56 PM)Dark Wizard Wrote:

If you leave the website, you won't know if there are tournaments going in your area. (not counting those stupid ToysRUS events)

You obviously did not acknowledge this whole site's resource on Beyblade information, and you do not know all of its topics ...

If knowing the latest information first before anywhere else on the net, awaiting to see if there are any tournaments near you, learning about new parts and different generations of Beyblade, talking with other fans, etc. is boring, then clearly you were never really interested in Beyblade.

Hey Dark, good luck with your life. Sorry we haven't spoonfed you enough to keep your attention.
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:54 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It's only been 3 days. If you go to a tournament, I bet you won't think that.

You obviously did not acknowledge this whole site's resource on Beyblade information, and you do not know all of its topics ...

If knowing the latest information first before anywhere else on the net, awaiting to see if there are any tournaments near you, learning about new parts and different generations of Beyblade, talking with other fans, etc. is boring, then clearly you were never really interested in Beyblade.
Meh.The Beywiki is the same as Beyblade Encyclopedia.It's just I have more important things to do

(Jul. 29, 2012  12:06 AM)Dark Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:56 PM)Dark Wizard Wrote: I was talking about the website.

Meh.The Beywiki is the same as Beyblade Encyclopedia.It's just I have more important things to do

Beywiki is much more accurate, and lol Coach.
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:08 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:06 AM)Dark Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You obviously did not acknowledge this whole site's resource on Beyblade information, and you do not know all of its topics ...

Well,BeyWiki is missing aa bunch of pages.And everything that's different is only minor
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:09 AM)Storm Gryph Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:08 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:06 AM)Dark Wizard Wrote: Meh.The Beywiki is the same as Beyblade Encyclopedia.It's just I have more important things to do

Well,BeyWiki is missing aa bunch of pages.And everything that's different is only minor

Beywiki is built on volunteers. They don't have 24/7 to right up a bunch of info on Beywiki. And that minor stuff is correct.
I'm leaving tomorrow morning to stay with my grandparents for a week while the rest of my family is away. Sadly, I won't be able to get online. I can check in a little bit, but I probably won't.

I'll probably be in the corner playing Zelda on a small TV, listening to Foster The People, and eating Poptarts and guzzling down Arizona tea. I'll need to take a picture of this for you guys, my set up is hilarious. Oh, and that actually sounds a little more fun than it is.

I would go with my family, but I'm staying back because I have marching band practice and I'm going to see a drum corp.
Just got back from Hong Kong, still I have a computer there so I still visit here quite often, just got the whole metal explosion DVD pack with the awesome beys+cards. I only have the Tsubasa DVD for the first MFBB series Unhappy.
P.S : You still here even after you said this forum is boring Dark Wizard.
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:06 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:54 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It's only been 3 days. If you go to a tournament, I bet you won't think that.

Hey Dark, good luck with your life. Sorry we haven't spoonfed you enough to keep your attention.
nice one coach and you wont find a better place for beyblade tournaments and info than this
@at coach: HAH! XD and at dark: go away then. Currently im in louisiana, and i will be until august 14th, and im missing two tourneys... but when i get back, there'll be one on the 18th in va beach! Grin
Im going out of town. Ill be back by Sunday. Going to a wedding.
(Aug. 04, 2012  4:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im going out of town. Ill be back by Sunday. Going to a wedding.

See ya bro. I know you probably wont be coming but hopefully by time you get back, my tourney should be approved.Grin
(Aug. 04, 2012  4:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im going out of town. Ill be back by Sunday. Going to a wedding.

No Problem. You will be back. But call me to your own wedding...Tongue_out_wink
I'm back. I had a fun week, but it feels great to be back home!
(Aug. 04, 2012  10:46 AM)BattleLion Wrote:

No Problem. You will be back. But call me to your own wedding...Tongue_out_wink

IM back now. And Im far from getting married. hah. Because of not getting married is one reason Im here.

But Im back now and testing Dragooon again