Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Lol @ noobs on a high horse. True though. Too bad he couldn't see past that.
I guess this is where my favorite gif from Tumblr comes in handy...
[Image: v14t.gif]
Sad to see regulars become less active.
I think the thing is people need to learn to "agree to disagree" and walk away from conversations, not the WBO. Everybody's experiences are different in some way or another especially when crossing metas so what effects one may not have the same effects in another.
As Rodney King said "Can't we all just get along?"
The Supreme One,

Calling Time a noob was uncalled for IMO.

I agree with Coach in that we should just walk away, it's just a spinning top game in the end guys.

EDIT: My bad, I misread that. Thanks Leone19
(Dec. 17, 2013  12:30 PM)Kujikato Wrote: The Supreme One,

Calling Time a noob was uncalled for IMO.

I agree with Coach in that we should just walk away, it's just a spinning top game in the end guys.

She wasn't. She was referring to his post, talking about noobs on their high horses. Tongue_out

Its really sad to see Time go... I wish he could rethink his choice, as he's really contributed to our site.
To be honest, given he's still going to be checking the site for tournaments, I have little doubt something will pique his interest and draw him back in after a while. Quitting generally crosses most people's mind when they get a warning, after a little while to cool of and maybe some sleep to clear the head, generally you realise self-imposed exile over something small like that is cutting off your nose to spite your face. Not to be callous or anything (I'm not that tactless), just saying, particularly in response to Leone19, that reconsideration will probably occur eventually, it really does seem like an inevitability with this site when stuff like this happens.

Time, take a little while to cool off and then give it some more thought, okay?
(Dec. 17, 2013  4:02 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
Time Wrote:You know what, I'm tired of it, administrators, veteran members, and noobs alike on a little too much of a high horse, I'll still go to tournaments, but I am otherwise done with the forum for now. No issues with Kei or Uwik but all the rest of you need to either chill out or step up into the role you are supposed to be holding. The fact that a simple post suggesting a lack of defensive capabilities, not meant to be an end-all on discussion gets you warned and the complete lack of common sense using and thread reading certain members are doing these days is really pissing me off. Peace out.

He is the one who also needs to chill out ...
(Dec. 17, 2013  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Aren't most exams already over ? Besides in college and university, the semester always ended in January anyway, not right before the holidays.

Yeah, it does end in January, two weeks after Christmas break, But my world history teacher gave me my grade to her class only and i was failling!Unhappy I get my six weeks progress report todayUnhappy when i get bad grades my dad takes my ipod but now he wants me to give him something else!Unhappy
Time "High Horse"? I don't know many people on this site that are conceited or whatever your implying, but usually the person who says another is conceited, the person who first said it IS. I'm sorry if I offended you, but you need to watch what you say. Espessially on the Internet, posts like that will destroy your resume, and bosses will refer to you as the guy who cares about others personalities.
Like everyone else is saying, "Chill Out."

@Ultramarine In job interviews that my friends apply for, their résumé is their social network account, my case being this website.
Well guys, I'll be away for a while as well. I just got hit with an atomic schoolwork bomb, so I need to get that done ASAP. I'm also gonna be working on a few projects, including posting Phase 2 of the Metal Fury Project, and FINALLY updating the Bandid Genbull F230TB draft that I've neglected for so long. XD

So yah, don't expect to see much of me for the next week or so. Smile Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all that jazz!

(Dec. 17, 2013  10:09 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Time "High Horse"? I don't know many people on this site that are conceited or whatever your implying, but usually the person who says another is conceited, the person who first said it IS. I'm sorry if I offended you, but you need to watch what you say. Espessially on the Internet, posts like that will destroy your resume, and bosses will refer to you as the guy who cares about others personalities.
Like everyone else is saying, "Chill Out."
I highly doubt any boss would check a possible employees spinning top forum account when deciding whether to give him a job or not...and he definitely would not scroll through pages of posts, checking each one.

I half agree with Time though. Not mods, but some members can be a bit demeaning sometimes. For the most part though, everyone is nice, and even though everyone has their moments, leaving will not solve anything.

Anyway, with the snow outside I'm going to be doing some competitive sledding (you bet it's a thing), so I won't be on as much.
(Dec. 17, 2013  11:01 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Anyway, with the snow outside I'm going to be doing some competitive sledding (you bet it's a thing), so I won't be on as much.

Now that sounds like fun, almost as much fun as the guys surfing Lake Michigan with ice cycles off their eye lids that were on the news this week lol
may i join?
(Dec. 17, 2013  11:41 PM)MyNameIsVero Wrote: may i join?

Join what?
Never mind..how do i put a cool internet sig on my Profile?
Dragon king can you help me make one?
(Dec. 17, 2013  10:43 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Well guys, I'll be away for a while as well. I just got hit with an atomic schoolwork bomb, so I need to get that done ASAP. I'm also gonna be working on a few projects, including posting Phase 2 of the Metal Fury Project, and FINALLY updating the Bandid Genbull F230TB draft that I've neglected for so long. XD

So yah, don't expect to see much of me for the next week or so. Smile Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all that jazz!

Super Lame, get back ASAP!

Welp, a quarter of a million homes in and around Toronto are without power. I still have the occasional electricity but nothing is guaranteed so if you don't see some of the Toronto area members online, it is probably because of the ice storm.

More here; http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ice-storm-knoc...-1.1604338

I love Canadian weather.
(Dec. 23, 2013  1:11 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Welp, a quarter of a million homes in and around Toronto are without power. I still have the occasional electricity but nothing is guaranteed so if you don't see some of the Toronto area members online, it is probably because of the ice storm.

I love Canadian weather.

Yup, a lot of our houses electricity will be down especially tomorrow since there will be more freezing rain.

My house's electricity, heat, and water were down early this morning, but only the Heat and Electricity are back, just waiting on the water :o

I hope this doesn't last till' christmas Unhappy
(Dec. 23, 2013  1:13 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  1:11 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Welp, a quarter of a million homes in and around Toronto are without power. I still have the occasional electricity but nothing is guaranteed so if you don't see some of the Toronto area members online, it is probably because of the ice storm.

I love Canadian weather.

Yup, a lot of our houses electricity will be down especially tomorrow since there will be more freezing rain.

My house's electricity, heat, and water were down early this morning, but only the Heat and Electricity are back, just waiting on the water :o

I hope this doesn't last till' christmas Unhappy
I agree. I am at my dad's friends house just because it has light, Oh and Wifi Grin
Yeah, it affected my area too, I might not be online too much in the next few days due to the huge ice storm, I'm at my cousins house now since it didn't affect them.
Goodbye fellow WBO members, I'm leaving the WBO since I don't like beyblade anymore and I'm now focusing on the Pokémon TCG/VGC. Goodbye and I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday Break
(Dec. 23, 2013  4:11 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I'm back baby! Wink

CHRISTMAS BREAK FOR THE WIN!
Well that was short.
I just noticed, the last thing I said was "I'm leaving." Things have changed I love limited and I'm here to stay FOREVER! Unless limited goes, haha.
Hey guys! I'm BackGrin man I missed a lot! Omg! I can't believe BBG William died!Crying that's so sad! I hate coming back to bad news, but there's always good stuff happening hereSmile happy to be back!Grin
EDIT: never mind I'm gone till January 6th!T_T bye… againCrying Crying

I feel so fortunate; my power didn't end up going out at all. Apparently there's still close to 100,000 people without power, though ...