Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well it's not nice when no one notices you left *Looks at everyone on forum apart from Kai-V*
Yeah,they think I'm non existent I suppose XD
One of my posts on Questions About The WBO went seriously unnoticed.
Hah,well,I should start posting quality stuff in order to gain respect and attention

P.S.-Kai-V noticed that I left only because I said,"I'm leaving cause there's no new news".
She has some news,but,something is holding it up at the moment
I wasn't refering to you when I said that but I guess it fits. When I left before the only person that posted was Kai-V. Then other people said goodbye to other people on the same damn page. Even when they were going away for like 3 days!
Hmm,people aren't paying attention to posts properly these days-
I asked a question on Questions About The WBO regarding my inability to report posts using phone.
Then next,some Kyler_the_best asked some average,frequently asked tournament regarded question.
And I felt totally worthless.
I even posted a second time to notice it,but to no avail.
That was one of the major reasons I left.
I'm not ungrateful,but a bit of quality and activity is seriously lost after the Scavenger Hunt
Its good to have you back, zeneo.
We did need you for the tourney(even though its almost a month away). Lets hope that your exams get over soon, so that you become as active as your really were.

As for your question going unnoticed- That happens at times. You can't simply leave for that reason. This Forum has nearly 80000 members, and if one of your posts went unnoticed, it isn't a big deal. That post of yours didn't truly seem like a question, but a problem you reported. Moreover, your question was overlooked not because of Kyler, but because of a more important issue related to [deleted].
Your second post there was about you withdrawing your question from the "blizzard" of posts. So in short, its nothing you should take offense of.

Welcome back anyway...
zeneo, you may not know me much, but I've noticed you leaving. If I could have answered your question on the Questions about the WBO thread, I would've helped, I just didn't know.

However, I'm glad you're back Smile
I'm back, I'll try to be more active now.
Welcome back to the site, Bobmcdoogal. Hope to see you active again like before. (:
Taking a break. Studies,final exams are come closer, later going for holidays. I can't go to my relatives house,so no PC.
I will be back by 1st may. Bye WBO
OK, so I am officially back now, haha!
I was too busy the whole year but still managed to log in here. However, my activity here was drastically reduced.
Now I have about 1-2 months of free time; so expect me to be around for almost the whole day now, haha!

Oh, by the way, I was away because of some really serious final examinations. Today was the last day of it, and so, I announce my "official" return. Wink
I will be traveling in a car for about 11-12 hours tommorow, and 8 hours on Sunday. So yeah, for some long stretches of time I'll be "absent". The good news about this is that my destination is Tulsa, OK, and that city happens to be where ShinobuXD lives. We will try to meet up and have some battles.
So lately, I haven't been on due to the lack of internet and the fact that I have rehearsals now, but hopefully I'll be able to come on every now and then and see what's up!
Guess who's back!
I am! Grin
After a few months, my friends had convinced me to get back into blading. As for my stories, I don't know. I'll probably be starting a complete new series, if I can come up with one. Anyways, I'm back for good hopefully. Yay! Grin
Welcome back to the site, ChinaBladeâ„¢. It's nice to see you back. : )
(Mar. 24, 2013  7:43 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Guess who's back!
I am! Grin
After a few months, my friends had convinced me to get back into blading. As for my stories, I don't know. I'll probably be starting a complete new series, if I can come up with one. Anyways, I'm back for good hopefully. Yay! Grin
Raise the Roof ChinaBlade is back! I'm glad you came back. Can't wait to see you more active again.
(Mar. 24, 2013  7:43 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Guess who's back!
I am! Grin
Yes! I'm sure everyone's glad your back! I really hope you keep writing stories.
Well, I haven't online that much recently, and I feel as though that will continue for personal reasons. Of course, I will try to get on as much a possible, and hopefully have some free time for some posting sprouts :L.
But, I shan't be here much.
Aw man, I'll miss you Luck.
Well, hope you come back soon, and your contribution to this site will be missed during your leave.
i am going to leave the wbo so bye guys
Why are you leaving the WBO? Anyways it's been nice knowing you. Smile
Im off for the next day or so. I have Easter activities at church so i won't be on more then likely. See y'all Tomorrow or Monday.
Ok, lately, my interest in beyblade has waned, and with Easter and other things, I think I'll leave this site for a bit. I'll still pop up every now and then, and I'll stay logged on, but I just won't be as active as usual. So bye guys, don't miss me to much XD (I'm kidding). I'll probably only be gone for a week, less if I get reinterested in beyblade.
you may or may not of noticed.. but i am starting to actually post again and all that.
so i am officailly back (hopefully for good XD)
and yes, you may see me posting some more crazy combos that don't make any sense Tongue_out

so yeah.. hopefully i will get money soon, be able to finally do testing and stuff, reignite that old dream to be on the advance forum...
(kidding about igniting that old dream)
Looks like we're done for good. Completely lost interest and looking forward to a good baseball season. It was fun but got to be too big of a pain to get enough bladers together for good tournaments.
I may be back for awhile after all this time. Not much to say for me coming back though just a point of interest lately so hope to see you around (Joyful_2Wink

I actually got my girlfriend to play a bit and build a bey though it was from the old ones since I have more of those.