Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Deciding to leave for some days/weeks/months/.To be honest,I'm getting bored with no new news on the site,and I'm feeling worthless after one of my posts went completely unnoticed.
Hope I didn't sound rude,or ungrateful.
I'll be back when there's some News,or maybe if there's a Face Contest or Giveaway Grin
Bye for now
So I suppose it means nothing when I keep telling everyone that there is big news coming up ...
(Mar. 06, 2013  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So I suppose it means nothing when I keep telling everyone that there is big news coming up ...

Don't tell us your going away! NO NO NO please do not!

She made no clue intact post that made it seem she was leaving.
LOL, I was joking XD
I'll have to be gone for the next week... after that, I'll be completely back to normal.
I'll be taking a break from this site, as was hopefully noticed.

Junior year is really cracking down on me, so I have to keep up with all of the work and tests we've been getting. I'll still be active on FB for those of you who know me on there however. I also still enjoy Beyblade very much, but simply have not had the luxury of being able to blade recently and very rarely purchase items that I would like to get, HMS or MFB.

That being said, goodbye for now! I hope I'll be getting my Samurai Pegasis sometime in the near future (lol kei don't let me down here or I'll bug you elsewhere) and will definitely become more active after mid-May or so, when the brunt of my exams are over and only the silly Regents examinations are left.
I'm back from a couple day's absence Grin

Additionally, welcome back Sparta! And see ya around, Ga!

zeneo, your absence will be heavily noticed Unhappy
(Mar. 06, 2013  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So I suppose it means nothing when I keep telling everyone that there is big news coming up ...

i am waiting for that news for a long time, anything it maybe, i am sure it'll be entertaining !!!
@ zeneo, we have a tourney, and we need you to attend it, so dont be AWAY for a long time.
I'm gonna take a leave for two months due to Exams and Deadlines coming up at School I'll be back possibly during the 15th of May see all you guys later!
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That being said, goodbye for now! I hope I'll be getting my Samurai Pegasis sometime in the near future (lol kei don't let me down here or I'll bug you elsewhere)

You'll have it in your hands very soon. It was shipped a couple days ago. Smile
I'm back from a year of being away Smile
And cya' to everyone who is going away
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'll be taking a break from this site, as was hopefully noticed.

Junior year is really cracking down on me, so I have to keep up with all of the work and tests we've been getting. I'll still be active on FB for those of you who know me on there however. I also still enjoy Beyblade very much, but simply have not had the luxury of being able to blade recently and very rarely purchase items that I would like to get, HMS or MFB.

That being said, goodbye for now! I hope I'll be getting my Samurai Pegasis sometime in the near future (lol kei don't let me down here or I'll bug you elsewhere) and will definitely become more active after mid-May or so, when the brunt of my exams are over and only the silly Regents examinations are left.
Have a good break. You are a great role model to me and I can't wait to see you start posting. You will be missed and your absence will be noticed. Bye
I am back guys so early.I am busy recently so back today and I am gonna represent a games later.
I'm back all together, been busy with life a gouf and looking for beys XD
Goodbye everybody Unhappy
It's sad that everyone's leaving ... (Of course, not everyone)
(Mar. 12, 2013  9:58 AM)Luck Wrote: Goodbye everybody Unhappy
It's sad that everyone's leaving ... (Of course, not everyone)

A lot of people have come back too ...
I know.
I've also noticed that recently a lot of people have just got up and left without saying anything :L
I never officially left, but I did for quite sometime. For a while I believe I lost interest in Beyblades(due to ever addicting Minecraft). I left for a while being unsure if I would come back. I left due to grades, school problems, and Ive been a little depressed, and near a breakdown. I've come back, and forever I'll stay!
idk if anyone remembers me, but i quit about a year ago and i'm slowly trying to make my way back onto the beyblade scene

I really want to finish my NIB Dragoon Collection (tbh, that is probably the biggest reason i'm returning XD)
(Mar. 13, 2013  5:33 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Welcome back AwesomeDragoon and are you still going back to YouTube? bro

idk yet, im sure i wont be doing battle vids anymore but i may do unboxings if i fully decide to get back into it :\
phew...!!!
luckily back earlier than expected!!
To be honest,something was attracting me everytime to log in again on the WBO.
I'm really happy that my mom has agreed to let me surf the net while my exams will be going on...
@Insomniac-Thanks for the kind gesture Smile
Kai-V-The news didn't come out,did it?Honestly,you should put it up early as it seems many are probably leaving,than returning.No offense.
ashton pinto-I'm always ready for a tournament brother!
Who are you again?

Thank you Ultra.
I understood you were kidding when I noticed the Spoiler,hah!