God's Pawn (WIP Fantasy Novel)

Poll: What do you think about this Fantasy Novel?

You need to release this!
81.40%
Want to see more
4.65%
I will read when I'm bored
6.98%
Nah, didn't catch my interest
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
Dude, I went back for a brief moment just to see this. Dude, seriously, got to Penpad! Love this.
Brilliant as it always is. Do they both share that one weapon? It seems like Aurora doesn't get as much use of it as Anona does.

When I made Ciela, I never thought she would become such a pivotal character, haha. KIU like always. Smile
(May. 21, 2012  11:35 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Brilliant as it always is. Do they both share that one weapon? It seems like Aurora doesn't get as much use of it as Anona does.

When I made Ciela, I never thought she would become such a pivotal character, haha. KIU like always. Smile

True they do. I don't remember if I added what their traits where as Anona can get a wrap around whats happening during critical situations and her survival instincts uses more of her brain than other people as such she is more of a fighter (and better) than Aurora. As Aurora don't like violence and prefer to use magic where she can control all damage done so she doesn't kill.

The reason I chose your character were becuase you added more details on your character than others at the time, but I did think about another character instead, and when I wrote Act 14 I was already thinking of what I should to to Chapter 2. Over 1200 words were removed from Act 24 in Chapter 1 which was a good portion of Felix and Ciela's relationship. Also the newest version (that is not posted yet) of Chapter 1 have some more tension between the two to make it kinda obvious that their “thing” were going to happen.
Yes! Jack is still alive!
But anyway, your work just about the only reason I still even check this website. Keep up the great work dude!
Glad you liked it. I'm going to post often, or try to but I got a job so getting things done aside from my other stuff I do each day might be troublesome but I will try.
Act 2 is up. Not much is happening... or is it?

Original I were going to post this last week but something came in the way and I doubt it will be the last time.

And as always let me know if you find any grammar or spelling mistakes. I never notice them all myself.
Act 3 of chapter 2 is now up and running.

An old family friend appears and our twins feel their mother's reach is closer and closer.
Why did you remove the story? O:
Removed? I can see them. I haven't touched them at all. Chocked

Also, you can subscribe to this thread to get E-Mail notifications on when someone has posted something so you can keep track of this story if you're not regularly here.
That's kinda odd, yesterday there was nothing in the OP except a line and you signature ...

But its there now, Chocked_2
That is indeed strange. But thanks for telling me just in case. Appreciated.
It's a rare bug. Possibly because how much you've wrote in it.

I just voted, and now it's their. O:
I just updated every Act in Chapter 2. Although they are simple spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm also close to fixing Act 4 now but I'm sorry to say that you guys need to wait a little bit longer. I have gotten a job. Two in fact, and as such I have only 4 hours of spare time with both friends and other activities.

Long after I started posting these Acts I asked for help. A few said yes however they quickly changed their mind. I am still looking for someone that wants to use some of their spare time to help me writing this. As this includes both error correction of spelling, grammar and story wise. So like the last time; PM if you're interested. I will respond when I'm on a PC.
Act 4 is up and you will see an old face.

My "big" project is soon done, or the previews are which I will be posting on the "God's Pawn Arts" thread so stay tuned.
Here is a sneak peek at my project that is currently undergoing, look it at as a favor since I have yet to post more acts.

There are more pages to come so stay tuned. Grin
I am seriously digging this concept Smile KIU!
Hot news: a few publishers (Norwegian publishers) are interested in my story. Nothing is for certain yet. But it looks good. So now I need to write the entire chapter 1 in my own language. Or so was the plan. I am planning to create an entire new series and use God's Pawn as the prologue so to speak. This will take place 200 years after chapter two. This will sadly not be posted here as this is going to, hopefully going to, as big as I'm hoping.
Great to hear that. Good luck in getting your writing published!
Thank you. I also forgot to mention that I have to stop chapter 2. If anybody want to take over let me know.
...Then it creates a chain of events: The book published, Rated as the best, Turned into a Movie, ETC...

Good luck bro! hopefully it goes well! Grin
Before anyone is saying I am back, I am not. I see also that people was thinking I was gone, which I never was.
I have always been here, answering messages, I get and I always check this forum on a regular basis although Beyblade has decayed in my interest due to aging but I will try my best to be active on other threads as well.

Here is a couple of updates:

Sadly, the publishers was not entirely fan of the seven acts I wrote for them and so they declined the story. In addition, this Monday (14 of September 2013) I will start working different places so my free time is quite cooped up. However, I will update the entire Chapter 1 and the current Chapter 2. When chapter 2 is completed, I will post the Chapter three stuff.

New artwork and concept art is being worked on which I will share on the God’s Pawn Artwork thread so be sure to be subscribed to that thread to get updates a quickly as possible.

If anyone want to co-write this with me, feel free to contact me through PMs.

-Regards, Kavasiki.