God's Pawn (WIP Fantasy Novel)

Poll: What do you think about this Fantasy Novel?

You need to release this!
81.40%
Want to see more
4.65%
I will read when I'm bored
6.98%
Nah, didn't catch my interest
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
Act 24 is now online. Act 24 originally had some 18+ content, so therefore, because of these understandable forum rules, I removed them. I know it took a long time, but I'm soon done with Act 25 as well. So it will be live soon.

I’m still looking for some assist in writing these acts so if you are interested, please let me know through PM. Your username will be in the credit of the acts you have helped with like:
"-God’s Pawn [ACT] end, Kavasiki & [YOUR USERNAME]"

Also please help me in correcting spelling errors/mistakes. Thanks.
Yay its love ACT 24 though whats so 18+ in it?
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:28 PM)Xyo Wrote: Yay its love ACT 24 though whats so 18+ in it?

Trust me when I say there is a reason that it is removed. I'm not allowed to say the one word either. I mean it Lips_sealed
...Oh, I get it.

But we should stop talking about it, before we get warned.

Loved the chapter, as always. Just wished you'd make it easier and put it in the OP.
Act 25 is up people, go and read and leave a comment.

From here on and out I will have some help from someone outside of this forum, so I hope it will get much, much better Tongue_out
I Read Story

Y U No Write Story?!

I'm going to try to get this in the Library, and hopefully this will get revived! Smile
(Oct. 08, 2011  5:59 PM)TITAN Wrote:
I Read Story

Y U No Write Story?!

I'm going to try to get this in the Library, and hopefully this will get revived! Smile

Oh, I have been writing a long while now. Since last post I have tried to find people that can help me with the story a bit. Some people said yes but they never started and then they retreated from the Novel. Beside that I also write some small fan fiction of stuff from time to time to get some pace.

As my novel is now around 60,000 words, 20,000 more and I can publish this (after fixing it entirely).

Act 26 is up. The calm before the storm!
So, would you be interested in this being in the Library?
(Oct. 08, 2011  8:49 PM)TITAN Wrote: So, would you be interested in this being in the Library?

No, more like an eBook, a book that you can buy on the internet.

When I started this I wanted this to be a graphic novel/comic/manga-ish. But I don't know anyone that can or want to draw Tongue_out
Oh, I meant the WBO Library! I guess you haven't been on recently, so you wouldn't know...

Pretty much, the Library is a place where you can find only the best writing in WBOland!
Cool story bro. XD

Sorry for being a lazy carp, I'll start writing tomorrow. Hopefully you'll get it Monday, otherwise you'll get the part Saturday.
YES! i am back in! Thanks!
Bump. Act 27 is now posted. So you know: I have gone a long way from Act 27, I'm currently at Act 43. So I would like to know: How many do actually read this now and how many really want to read more?

I kinda feel I have taken a step from how it usually was so let me know if you want me to change anything and if you find any grammar and/or spelling mistakes.

I'm sorry I have been gone a long while but you can always conntact me through PM anyday.

Peace.
(Dec. 21, 2011  2:57 PM)Kavasiki Wrote: Bump. Act 27 is now posted. So you know: I have gone a long way from Act 27, I'm currently at Act 43. So I would like to know: How many do actually read this now and how many really want to read more?

I kinda feel I have taken a step from how it usually was so let me know if you want me to change anything and if you find any grammar and/or spelling mistakes.

I'm sorry I have been gone a long while but you can always conntact me through PM anyday.

Peace.

I just came back to the WBO, and checked this. Again, I love this so much, and I would do anything to read the rest of this! Reading act 27 now!!
(Dec. 22, 2011  2:48 AM)Blink. Wrote: I just came back to the WBO, and checked this. Again, I love this so much, and I would do anything to read the rest of this! Reading act 27 now!!

Good to hear. Let me know if you liked it and what you liked about it. And errors too if you find any (I fixed some already).

Any help is appreciated. Grin
Great Chapter Grin......... Lighning Elementals ;D
BLOODY YEAH! I loved Act 27, need help with anything else?

and for act 26, you wrote askme instead of ask me Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:08 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: BLOODY YEAH! I loved Act 27, need help with anything else?

and for act 26, you wrote askme instead of ask me Smile

Thanks for the help on Act 26. And yes, I'm looking for people that can help me in further acts. The same as last time: If you want to help contributing by writing acts, fixing grammar/spelling errors and with new ideas to the plot/story just send me a PM.
so with the vids you do i can make some images fir it Grin
(Dec. 25, 2011  1:57 AM)Xyo Wrote: so with the vids you do i can make some images fir it Grin

Not sure what Vids but feel free to draw pictures.
you know the ones with pics related to gods pawn and cool songs
(Dec. 25, 2011  1:00 PM)Xyo Wrote: you know the ones with pics related to gods pawn and cool songs

Ah, sure I can use one as background sometime when we have made some more soundtracks. You can post your picture undere the God's Pawn Art. Can't wait to see it. Grin
And new (yet short) Act is now posted. I think I got most of the errors but since Microsoft Word have glitched on me there might still be some flaws. I have already began on correcting Act 29 and soon the plot would be (maybe) on it's best. Enjoy.