God's Pawn (WIP Fantasy Novel)

Poll: What do you think about this Fantasy Novel?

You need to release this!
81.40%
Want to see more
4.65%
I will read when I'm bored
6.98%
Nah, didn't catch my interest
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
Pretty good.

However, I did not expect an (ice, which still makes sense in Skyrim) arrow to the knee joke, lol.

"I used to be a fit Daemon like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."
(Feb. 11, 2012  7:24 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Pretty good.

However, I did not expect an (ice, which still makes sense in Skyrim) arrow to the knee joke, lol.

"I used to be a fit Daemon like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

I tried to camouflage it, I have more hidden memes in the novel. Some are hidden well, some ain’t.
I've only posted about 2 in this novel, I think I could find them if I tried.
1) Excuseee me, princess (act 1)
and
2) Arrow to the knee (act 28)

Find all of the memes in this huge story?
ChallengeAccepted.jpg
Awesome as always Kavasiki! Looking out for 29!
Act 29 is now posted and this is a long one and the second last Act of Chapter 1 (you don't know what that means? You will soon) so stay tuned. Also since Microsoft Word has glitched on me there might be some huge grammar errors, please excuse me on there and let me know if you find any so I can correct it.

So enjoy.
This is pretty inappropriate, but...

Felix used self destruct!
It's super effective!
The final Act of Chapter 1 is now posted, if you find any grammar errors or spelling errors let me know.

So what do you guys (that have read through the whole story) think of the story so far? I know it took some time to finish Chapter 1/Season 1 but was it worth the wait? I had planned the ending since Act 12 by the way. Tongue_out
Was I original enough? I tried to make as much surprisingly events and turns as I could.

So now you guys have two options:
One: I begin to post Chapter 2 within some weeks
or
Two: I can update every Act before I begin to post Chapter 2 but this will take a long time.

Oh, and would a new thread be better for Chapter/Season 2? Or shall I continue to post them in this thread like I have done already with Chapter 1?
As this is starting to die a slow death I will not post any more until I get enough requests for Chapter 2. I MIGHT update the acts that is already posted (Act 1-30 of Chapter 1) as I have changed most of them insanely much.

Well, it was fun while it lasted and I got good feedback.
Oh carp man. This is one of my favorite series! I mean, one chapter takes almost 30 acts and it's like a whole story already, and then, there's still Chapter 2! I totally support you in making Chapter 2. This series reminds me a lot about the Shin Megami Tensei Series.
Why? Because mythical creatures, going against Satan, and demons! Damn this is my kind of story! Please make Chapter 2!

Also in SMT, Satan is a good guy and Lucifer is the Master of Hell. In the third game you need to kill him to become the perfect demon. Seriously, the games Atlus make us play and it's addicting. (I always choose the LAW route though.)
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:24 AM)Aeon Wrote: Oh carp man. This is one of my favorite series! I mean, one chapter takes almost 30 acts and it's like a whole story already, and then, there's still Chapter 2! I totally support you in making Chapter 2. This series reminds me a lot about the Shin Megami Tensei Series.
Why? Because mythical creatures, going against Satan, and demons! Damn this is my kind of story! Please make Chapter 2!

Also in SMT, Satan is a good guy and Lucifer is the Master of Hell. In the third game you need to kill him to become the perfect demon. Seriously, the games Atlus make us play and it's addicting. (I always choose the LAW route though.)

I have heard of the game put never seen nor played it. But Satan a good guy? I can see it if he manipulates people to get his revenge on God but if he is legitimately a good guy... I might try that game.

Also good to know that you liked Chapter 1. I can give you a treat: Chapter 2 will involves the extinction of the human race and angels.
And the rise to demons? xD

Anyway, by video game standards, the makers of the game made Satan and Lucifer TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE/ANGELS/DEMONS. Satan works for God in this game and fully supports God Judgement and God uses Satan to test man's piety. Lucifer just wants to use the Protagonist of the game to complete his Rebellion against God.

I suggest you start with Persona... because all the others are pretty dark, especially SMT II. Ever heard of Metatron Kavasiki?
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:42 AM)Aeon Wrote: I suggest you start with Persona... because all the others are pretty dark, especially SMT II. Ever heard of Metatron Kavasiki?

Persona? I based Tertian off Persona (as a Persona).

Metatron? I have a character named Metatron based on Metatron from a religion I forgot the name of, just Wiki it. But yes Wiki-ed the name due to the game's name and then used it.
Well, Persona is a spin-off of SMT. Look it up. It's very complex.

Metatron is the Angel of Contracts/Voice of God/The Highest Angel in the Hierarchy of angels in Judeo-Christian Lore. Smile
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:27 PM)Aeon Wrote: Metatron is the Angel of Contracts/Voice of God/The Highest Angel in the Hierarchy of angels in Judeo-Christian Lore. Smile
And there you have it. I have based plenty of thing in my story from video games and films.
I have also ordered a picture of the two main characters in Chapter 2 from the same artist that drew Felix and Yuima (see the Art thread) so if I decide to post Chapter 2 I will add some pictures and new stuff. So cross your fingers in hope that more people too wish for Chapter 2.
Yes please! Chapter 2 FTW man.

EDIT: I think the game you're reffering to is El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron with the main hero being Enoch. Enoch was said to have been transformed into Metatron after he was sent to Heaven, same with Elijah, who became Sandalphon.
Here is a sneak peek of Chapter 2:

[Image: auroraanonasneakpeek.jpg]

It isn't much but it is something. I won't spoil who it is but I just wanted to share a piece of the cake before it is fully served. The fully picture if I decide to post it will be posted on the Art thread.
Continue or Die bro, we need quality Grin
(May. 12, 2012  9:14 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Continue or Die bro, we need quality Grin
Not sure I quite get what you mean but I don't want to die yet. O_O
I think he was talking about your story being quality. Yes Kavasiki! We have 2 rooters and a lot more out there. Everyone with me! CHAPTER 2!
I'd like to see a Chapter 2, yes.

I've just been rather silent recently, haha.
If I get two more that wants Chapter 2 I will post Act 1 right away. But before that I also need to know: Should I make a Post with the Acts or start a new Thread?
Yes!!! Chapter 2!!!! Can you release this?
ok so i haven't read this in a while so i re read it and it's amazing if you ever make it a book, tell me ill make a logo
Sweet mother of god, this story is epic. I probably read it 3 times.
(May. 21, 2012  4:12 AM)Xyo Wrote: ok so i haven't read this in a while so i re read it and it's amazing if you ever make it a book, tell me ill make a logo.

Sure thing, go right a head.

Also I will begin to post Chapter 2 right under this post to make it more organized and I will also add that info at the first post. Also check out the Art thread to see the full picture. Please point out any flaws which can either be grammar or spelling errors, or if something is unclear. I have studied on how to write better, dunno if it helped me but oh well. Any feeback is appreciated.
I had to stop this but I am looking for someone who want to continue this on my behalf. If you're interested send me a PM.
Chapter 2:
Act 1 - Act 4