General One Piece Thead

(Aug. 08, 2012  6:28 AM)Argentum Wrote: Do You Read Manga CerealSoup?And My Favorite Ships Are Going Merry And Thousand Sunny ATM
I think the Going Merry and Thousand Sunny are the ONLY Straw Hat Pirates ships (not counting Mini Merry.)
But in terms of ALL ships, i guess you're right: The Thousand Sunny rocks!
The Bishop casts R e s u r r e c t i o n !

Anyone know a good place on the old interweb to watch all of One Piece?
Thanks!
(Oct. 30, 2013  3:14 AM)The Bishop Wrote: The Bishop casts R e s u r r e c t i o n !

Thanks!

http://www.onepieceofficial.com and Hulu are the best places to watch one piece.
I've always been a fan of http://www1.watchop.com/
Does any of you guys follow the manga?

The last episode was a bit of a downer for me personally when King Riku reveals himself. That just made the remaining chapters of the arc a big fat cliche. We can all safely assume what will happen next, in terms of plot.

I really hope Oda throws in a plot twist. He hasn't really let his fan base down in all of these years. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, who here thinks that Luffy will win the Mera Mera no mi? Rubber and Fire..... Hmmm
It's possible that Luffy will win but I highly doubt that he'll eat it. He even offered it to Franky. Luffy's powers have always been kind of silly with a ton of creativity put into them, and fire would kind of ruin that. I personally think Sabo, Coby, or the next straw hat will get it.
Blackbeard ate 2 devil fruits though. I think if Luffy wants to keep up, he probably will end up eating it, probably by mistake or something, like he did with the Gomu Gomu no mi.

Also, there's been a ton of speculations about who the next straw hat will be. Oda explicitly said 10 crews. Did he mean 10 including Thousand Sunny or just ten actual crews? What do you guys think?
I'm pretty sure he meant 10 members, not counting Luffy. And Oda would need to make a reason as to why Luffy can eat a second devil fruit. It makes sense with Blackbeard since he didn't technically eat the fruit, but absorb it from Whitebeard with the Yami Yami no mi, but that wouldn't work with Luffy. I've heard people say he might be able to eat it because of the Will of D, but I think that's pretty lame.
I watched the first season of One Piece and finished it on December 31st of last year, and I am already over ten episodes into the second season. I’ll go ahead and go over the first season anyways though:
Also known as the East Blue Arc, the first season is comprised of 61 episodes, following Luffy and his four other crew mates comprising the Straw Hat Pirates. He doesn’t have everyone at the start of course, and picks up each and every crew mate over time to gather a solid crew to be able to make it through the Grand Line. This season is mainly Luffy preparing in a sense and gathering crew mates to come to the Grand Line with him. Along the way, he also runs into many challenges that he has to face. I won’t say what happens or anything, or even if they make it to the Grand Line or not. What I will say is that this first season was a great start to a so far great anime. I love the characters and their backstories that molded them into who they are at that point in time (that being the first season). My favorite character so far has to be either Sanji or Luffy. Sanji is the Straw Hat Pirate’s cook, but his fighting style comprises of only using his legs, saying his hands must be kept out of fights due to them being very special tools for cooking. I also like his personality. However, his somewhat simpiness towards one of the other crew members makes me lean towards Luffy as my favorite character so far in One Piece. Although naive, he’s a strong fighter who is so determined towards his goal (to make it to the Grand Line, obtain the One Piece, and become the King of the Pirates) that he is constantly putting his life on the line to achieve that goal (so basically he is also brave). Overall, he is probably one of the best protagonists for anime I have seen so far.
I 100% recommend One Piece whenever you get the chance to watch it, and with this being only the first season alone and it making the top 5 on my best animes, I am excited to continue to see what season 2 offers (it’s pretty great so far by the way).
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I watched the first season of One Piece and finished it on December 31st of last year, and I am already over ten episodes into the second season. I’ll go ahead and go over the first season anyways though:
I 100% recommend One Piece whenever you get the chance to watch it, and with this being only the first season alone and it making the top 5 on my best animes, I am excited to continue to see what season 2 offers (it’s pretty great so far by the way).

is it good?
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:02 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I watched the first season of One Piece and finished it on December 31st of last year, and I am already over ten episodes into the second season. I’ll go ahead and go over the first season anyways though:

is it good?

Very. I should probably take the large portion out of spoilers since there’s not really any true spoilers in there.

Edit: I went ahead and took the original post out of spoilers.
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:02 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: is it good?

Very. I should probably take the large portion out of spoilers since there’s not really any true spoilers in there.

I'm currently watching naruto shippuden, so Ill finish that then move on to one piece. I don't understand one piece. What is it about? A few spoilers plz?
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Very. I should probably take the large portion out of spoilers since there’s not really any true spoilers in there.

I'm currently watching naruto shippuden, so Ill finish that then move on to one piece. I don't understand one piece. What is it about? A few spoilers plz?

(Jan. 07, 2021  7:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'm currently watching naruto shippuden, so Ill finish that then move on to one piece. I don't understand one piece. What is it about? A few spoilers plz?

what's the best arc in one peice?
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Still catching up on One Piece Unhappy

what do u like better one peice or naruto?
(Oct. 30, 2013  6:52 AM)Anchor Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2013  3:14 AM)The Bishop Wrote: The Bishop casts R e s u r r e c t i o n !

Thanks!

http://www.onepieceofficial.com and Hulu are the best places to watch one piece.

wrong watch on https://www.wcostream.com/anime/one-piec...bbed-guide for free

(Jan. 07, 2021  7:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I heard One piece has over 930 episodes

why dont u watch any other aniem other than beyblade
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

what's the best arc in one peice?

A bit late, but since I’ve finished the pre-time skip (a few months ago, actually, so this is late), I think I’ll go over all the main arcs/sagas of the pre time skip era. Spoilers ahead, so tread carefully and make sure not to open anything that’s in spoilers unless you’ve already seen it.

Alabasta saga:
Skypiea Saga:
Water 7 Saga:
Thriller Bark Saga:
Paramount War Saga:
It’s funny, because even now, the pre time skip makes up the majority of One Piece. I’ve watched the first two sagas of post time skip One Piece (Fishman saga and Punk Hazard saga), and am currently on Dressrosa. I’m enjoying it so far, and hope the series continues to get better from here.
(Nov. 10, 2021  2:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Cast for one piece live action [Image: IMG_2685.jpg]
Not quite sure how I feel about these. I’ll wait to voice my opinion on the actors once I see them being the actually characters (clothes wise) to judge whether or not they actually look like good picks for the characters.
(Nov. 10, 2021  2:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Cast for one piece live action [Image: IMG_2685.jpg]

They all fit pretty well. I wasn't sure about Sanji's actor at first, but seeing concepts of him with a proper wig and some make up make me like the choice. Netflix still has a bad track record regarding live actions so I'm not getting my hopes too high.
(Nov. 19, 2021  1:42 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: IMG_2952.jpg]
August 6th 2022

Another One Piece film eh?
I can’t really speak on it right now since I’m still not caught up (I’m on Dressrosa right now), but it’ll be interesting to watch once I am caught up. Hopefully it’ll debut in American theaters so I can go see it.