General One Piece Thead

One Piece has a TCG now. It seems very simple and approachable for new players. Here’s the official website. I will post what we know so far below.

Rules:
Each player uses a Leader card. It determines the players life. The Deck is made of Character Cards and Don!! Cards. You play character cards to attack your opponents Characters (and potentially their Leader as well). Like Leader’s these cards have Power at the top right and Cost at the rope left, but that’s it. You have to pay the cost to use the card.

You seemingly pay the cost through a form of Meter, it’s default Maximum is 6 bars. Placing one card face down is one bar, so to play Yamato, who has a Cost of 3, you need to use 3 of the face down cards in your Meter, meaning you use 3 bars. It goes up to 6 though, so you cannot play an infinite amount of cards on your turn. For example, you can only play 2 Yamato. There seemingly is a way to extend the Meter, but it caps out at 10.

Don!! Cards are actions. You play them whenever you want (there’s no cost) during the appropriate time, and they do stuff. For example, one could say: Your Turn (When you can play this) Power +1000 (What it does, in this case you would get 1000 power to add onto one of your cards in play (Characters or Leaders).

It’s that simple. Over time it could get more mechanics, however it’s clearly very beginner friendly. It’s also collector friendly, since barely any text on the card means it’s mostly Art.

Products:
Booster Packs
BT-01: Romance Dawn

Starter Decks 
Straw Hat Crew (Luffy Leader)
Worst Generation (Kid Leader)
The Seven Warlords of the Sea (Crocodile Leader)
Animal Kingdom Pirates (Kaido Leader)
Starter Deck FILM RED edition (Deck based on the new movie).

Other
Official Card Sleeves

Important: Please chill on the spoilers. Discussing potential cards (Navy) and potential mechanics (Evolution where Luffy upgrades into the next Gear) is fine. Characters and events will come up, and that’s a given, but stuff like recent character deaths is a bit much.
Warning: the Wano OST contains spoilers for the anime AND manga.

There seems to be songs for these upcoming events (again, anime AND manga spoilers)
Seems interesting! The art on the cards is fire tho
(Mar. 17, 2022  12:58 AM)GHero Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  5:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  12:58 AM)GHero Wrote:

New chapter was great, but reminder we have no idea what’s going on

In conclusion, this is literally last weeks discourse again.
(Mar. 26, 2022  5:26 PM)GHero Wrote: New chapter was great, but reminder we have no idea what’s going on

I’m conclusion, this is literally last weeks discourse again.

(Mar. 26, 2022  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2022  5:26 PM)GHero Wrote: New chapter was great, but reminder we have no idea what’s going on

I’m conclusion, this is literally last weeks discourse again.

I don't think you understood what I was getting at.

Extra:
(Mar. 26, 2022  10:10 PM)GHero Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2022  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
I don't think you understood what I was getting at.

Extra:

(Mar. 26, 2022  11:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2022  10:10 PM)GHero Wrote: I don't think you understood what I was getting at.

Extra: