World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General One Piece Thead - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General One Piece Thead (/Thread-General-One-Piece-Thead)

Pages: 1 2 3

General One Piece Thead - Argentum - Aug. 08, 2012

Here You Can Discuss About One Piece Post Where You Read It Or Watch It You May Also Post Download Links Pictures Questions Etc

RE: General One Piece Thead - Anchor - Aug. 08, 2012

I generally watch my One Piece on DVD subbed, and everyone, What is your favorite ship? Mine is the Going Merry or Whitebeard's ship. Also, my favorite characters are Usopp, Sanji, and Luffy.

RE: General One Piece Thead - Argentum - Aug. 08, 2012

Do You Read Manga CerealSoup?And My Favorite Ships Are Going Merry And Thousand Sunny ATM

Yes, but I'm only in the Captain Kuro arc of the manga though.

RE: General One Piece Thead - DrPepsidew - Aug. 08, 2012

I've read a little of the manga and LOVED it but i'm rewatching it im on eps. 18 subbed on hulu Grin but imma switch to vizanime -.-

Subbed is better. I personally dislike the dub for One Piece, especially 4Kids.

Yo CerealSoup I'm Only On Skypiea Arc In Manga I just Skipped Most Of The Anime Eps To Catch Up To The Manga

Why would you skip episodes? Unless its filler, I don't see why you would.

Because In Manga I Was Alredy in Jaya Arc Then In Anime I'm Only In Captain Kuro Arc

RE: General One Piece Thead - Siliva - Aug. 08, 2012

I caught up on One Piece back in May. Took about 4 or 5 days total of reading. And it was worth every second of it. x:

RE: General One Piece Thead - Voltage - Aug. 08, 2012

I am currently on the punk hazard arc

RE: General One Piece Thead - famemonster8 - Aug. 09, 2012

If you click the spoiler on my sig u can see that

I LOVE ONE PIECE!!!!! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

I just started reading the manga, but where can i see the show?????? It is a mystery

Cant i just go on youtube and look it up or something cause this rocks!!!!

RE: General One Piece Thead - Ga' - Aug. 10, 2012

Just use watchop.com, they have all the episodes.

I'm fully caught up in both the manga and anime, Punk Hazard and Fishman Island arcs. I did it all in 3 months during school, and it was worth every second of study time wasted lol.

Also, by far, the fights in the Enies Lobby Arc were easily the most epic ones in the entire series.

RE: General One Piece Thead - Voltage - Aug. 10, 2012

Very true that was a great story arc

CP-9 is so bossssss!!!!!!!!!!

RE: General One Piece Thead - Anchor - Aug. 10, 2012

Im only on Arlong is the anime Uncertain Its pretty good though.

RE: General One Piece Thead - Argentum - Aug. 10, 2012

Hah I Really Want To See Fisherman Island Arc Sanji's Epic Nosebleed

RE: General One Piece Thead - dyingwilltsuna - Sep. 28, 2012

Favorite villain is crocodile, Luccy, Enel and Mihawk.

RE: General One Piece Thead - famemonster8 - Oct. 02, 2012

(Aug. 10, 2012  2:07 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just use watchop.com, they have all the episodes.

I'm fully caught up in both the manga and anime, Punk Hazard and Fishman Island arcs. I did it all in 3 months during school, and it was worth every second of study time wasted lol.

Also, by far, the fights in the Enies Lobby Arc were easily the most epic ones in the entire series.
thx thx thx

RE: General One Piece Thead - famemonster8 - Dec. 13, 2012

(Aug. 08, 2012  6:28 AM)Argentum Wrote: Do You Read Manga CerealSoup?And My Favorite Ships Are Going Merry And Thousand Sunny ATM
ahaha those are the only ships luffy has lol
But the merry got pwned
Yeah...i'm at 28... KluelessKen
stinks to be me

RE: General One Piece Thead - jamie - Dec. 16, 2012

i am on episode 528 on one piece i watch that anime like crazy

RE: General One Piece Thead - Katniss - Dec. 31, 2012

I'm on episode three! Decided to watch them because my cousin bought me One Peice converses and well I loved um. I think it is good so far.

RE: General One Piece Thead - Raygen - Jan. 13, 2013

I love one piece.
I'm up to date with the anime at the moment.
My favorite ship is the Flying Lamb (Going Merry)
R.I.P Going Merry
Really miss that ship.

Thousand Sunny is also amazing because it can fly with Coup De Burst and has other nice upgrades (:

RE: General One Piece Thead - dyingwilltsuna - Jan. 29, 2013

(Aug. 10, 2012  2:42 AM)Anchor Wrote: Im only on Arlong is the anime Uncertain Its pretty good though.

its funny how you have black beard when your only on kuro and arlong.

(Jan. 13, 2013  11:48 PM)Raygen Wrote: I love one piece.
I'm up to date with the anime at the moment.
My favorite ship is the Flying Lamb (Going Merry)
R.I.P Going Merry
Really miss that ship.

Thousand Sunny is also amazing because it can fly with Coup De Burst and has other nice upgrades (:
its almost like they did the x burner on it

RE: General One Piece Thead - Ga' - Jan. 29, 2013

Note the date. He posted that almost 6 months ago, so considering he was actively watching it's safe to say that he did watch far enough...

RE: General One Piece Thead - Anchor - Jan. 30, 2013

I actually haven't watched that much since that post, but Im on Skypiea currently. It's pretty good so far, but not as good as Alabasta, at least not yet. I loved Marshall D. Teach's speech in Jaya and it instantly made him one of my favorite characters, along with Usopp. But an arc that I really loved was Drum Island. That arc was amazing, Chopper's backstory was very sad, and the whole arc in general was good. The Alabasta arc was pretty good too, those fights in it were great. I loved Zoro Vs Mr.1(Daz Bones) and Luffy Vs Crocodile. One Piece still stands as my favorite anime/manga series of all time. It's so good! I really love how Oda builds things up and it all connects together at some point. Especially with Blackbeard. We first hear of this guy destroying Drum Kingdom and then when Luffy meets ace again, ace tells him about a man named blackbeard he is hunting down. Then we see luffy arguing with a strange man in a bar in Mock town, and then later on, Blackbeard gives luffy the speech about pirate's dreams which is strange because Oda is not the type of guy to add in a character with such a deep speech about pirates and than just trash away the character. I knew this guy was gonna be important. We then see Lafitte(an unknown character) talking to Sengoku about a certain man wanting to apply his captain for a shichibukai position, but he asks for some extra time. That's when I thought this guy was linked to Blackbeard because Ace is chasing Blackbeard, and Blackbeard probably knows about this, and is preparing something. And since Shichibukai are pirates allied with the world government, and Ace is a big time pirate, you would have to do something for them to accept you. Like turning in a notorious pirate. It all linked at the end of Jaya though, where Blackbeard is starting his chase for luffy's bounty, and his crew mentions Lafitte is not with them at the moment and blackbeard says he'll find his way. That's when it all linked. This is why one piece is my favorite series, Oda is an amazing writer, and really can build up his characters.