General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 28, 2011  7:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: YOU'RE AN EVIL MAN

He told me his best combo was storm pegasus uncoustimized and that he could beat my Lightning tank with it. He wouldnt of put it to any use.
Once again Gpeg is not really a good bey. Ray Unicorno/Striker is worth your money. CS and ray.
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:12 PM)TheBey Wrote: Guys! Check out what I found !
Cyclone Herculeo
Flame Byxis
Twisted Tempo
Grand Cetus

We've known about those for a while. Now we're just waiting for someone on the WBO to get them.
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:58 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: I went to wal mart and a kidde was holding a Ray striker. I told him that rock orso was better and i got the striker.
Your my hero! XD

(Jun. 28, 2011  7:06 PM)smashmasterx75 Wrote: None of the stores in my town have any of the new Metal Masters beys, and they've been out for a month now. There's a Toys R Us, a Target, a Kmart and three Walmarts, and none of them have a single one! Plus, in most of them, they have pretty much the same beys except for one of the Walmarts. I WANT ME A GALAXY PEGASUS, DANG IT!!!!
Then order online. I wasn't able to get a ride to walmart, and I only had half the money for a Beyblade, and I saw a pretty good deal on Toysrus.com It's amazing what the internet can do these days. Tongue_out

Except since I was short on cash, I was only able to get Counter Leone. I wanted Galaxy Pegasus, or a Ray Striker. Oh well, that's what Birthday money is for. Which is good for me, since my birthday is at the end of august. And by that time, I'll probably be able to get all of the good Metal Masters Beyblades. XD
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:58 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: I went to wal mart and a kidde was holding a Ray striker. I told him that rock orso was better and i got the striker.

nice way to get a good bey being a bad person Grin
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:01 PM)th!nk Wrote:

You're a terrible person.

no he's not. he wanted a good bey, and he got it. the kid that wanted striker can go to hades.
What? He ripped off an unknowing kid through lying?

You're a carping moron if you think that's not being a bad person. It's "taking candy from a baby", practically.

Also, lol @ using hades instead of Hell. Seriously, if you think using "hell" on the internet is bad, but conning kids isn't, then I am stunned. I weep for the future.
Th!nk is actually right and i am actually joking that never happened. The newest bey in orlando is counter leone.
strikerlord
Eveytime you make a post, you make me hate you even more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And saying hades instead of hell?
lolwut?
I thought 10 year olds had more audacity than that nowadays...
TheBey
We've already seen those before. It was a long time ago from that same seller, but I wouldn't trust him because he's in the UK, and supposedly, wave 1 has even yet to hit IIRC. or am I wrong?
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:38 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: strikerlord
Eveytime you make a post, you make me hate you even more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And saying hades instead of hell?
lolwut?

LOL but anyway has anybody seen metal masters in florida. Iwant a Galaxy pegasus.
??? striker lord was saying anubis132 (the kid who WANTED ray striker) to go to hades...

To bad it is a fake story Tongue_out
Anubis132: Why would you say that then? You think lying over the Internet is cool?

strikerlord: Something is wrong with you if you wish to send a kid to hell just for grabbing the Ray Striker first. He was there, Anubis132 wasn't. Deal with it. Anubis was just a sore loser in tricking the kid.

Seriously, the longer I stay on the WBO the more disappointed I get with some of the posts I see.

Anyways, can anyone confirm the the Triple Battle Set Galaxy Pegasis has a bar on the R2F.
lolwut?
Every time you make a great post, you make me like you more and more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Seriously, dead on.

Hero: Damn good question, and it's nice to actually have a relevant post here (though I'm as guilty of anyone of idle chatter). Still, no idea.
<sarcasm> :V

Does anyone know if the new MM gear has the poster inside? just curious Tongue_out
Eh, the Meteo Set's itching at my back. The stadium looks much better than I would expect, and surely the Set is out in some places.
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:50 PM)LibraEagle Wrote: It's on amazon for 40 dollars
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Mas...961&sr=8-1
Erm... the same thing is on Toywiz. But this one seems to be out and no PRE-Order...
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:45 PM)th!nk Wrote:
lolwut?
Every time you make a great post, you make me like you more and more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Seriously, dead on.
SO MUCH WIN! Eee
Oh and Hero, no, we've asked, but so far no response form the kids.
And I'm also guilty of the chatting here as well xD
Oh wow, I just noticed the blue rubber R2F.

Mannnnnnnnnn, that thing better have a bar. If it does, ungh. I'll paint the plastic part white, stick it on LLD on a light coloured, low track, and make sweet bey-love to my new MFB Dragoon Storm.

By which I mean battle it as it damn well deserves.

... What?
I doubt that Hasbro would go fall out and manufacture the R2F differently for one set. It's not like the SVS RF had one no bar, while the starter had one.

But Meteo, it looks much more interesting. Maybe a new mold? I wanna see this.
...too much information th!nk...

Anyway, do you really think they'd put a bar on it and take the time to create a separate mold just for the TBS? Seems like a waste if they're still selling Galaxy Pegasi with unbarred R2Fs doesn't it?
Entirely possible they would, apparently they make two types of RF, bar and no bar. At least, I know they made barred ones at some point. Why did they bother remoulding R2F without a bar in the first place? Meh, who knows. I jsut really hope it does, I guess.

Plus, the rubber already has room for a bar, so yeah...

And please don't suggest new molds of things like MW's and stuff when the pictures clearly look no different... It gets stuff started that's pointless.

NightWolf: I'M NOT A FREAK I SWEAR
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:33 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Th!nk is actually right and i am actually joking that never happened. The newest bey in orlando is counter leone.

dammit i got ripped off again like that parody thread
True, but they are changing the color. The SVS Set came with Red rubber...

It still makes no sense. They also kept W105 the same on Galaxy, a darker blue would fit much better.

EDIT: @th!nk, the pictures of Galaxy clearly show nothing of a mold change, when apparently I'm holding it in my hand now that there is.
Wasn't W105 transparent originally?

Or did hasbro release it opaque blue?

But I agree it's a silly recolour choice, but it breaks it up, I guess.