General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The Galaxy TBS W105 is the same, as according to Toywiz's picture, to the Starter one.

I'm just talking of Hasbro here, just clearing that up. That W105 Color makes it look bad. Eh, it is collection for me.
Originally as in TT's Galaxy Pegasis starter? Then no, it was always a solid blue.
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Wasn't W105 transparent originally?

Or did hasbro release it opaque blue?

But I agree it's a silly recolour choice, but it breaks it up, I guess.

Transparent from the DX set

I think the TBS peg. has a slightly lighter blue W105 from that video but I could be wrong...
The Hasbro one, is that light blue too, I said I'm just talking of Hasbro.

Also, if that Gravity Destroyer kid is correct, then the Mold should be Mold 3 for Hasbro's Gravity. I'm starting to believe his video because Hasbro goes with the latest Mold of most Beyblades. Correct me if I'm wrong there.
No IIRC W105 has always been a solid blue.
That is what I mean, sorry about that, I was thinking of the Storm Pegasus 105.

Raigeko, was it not you who said something of Gravity's Mold shown in the 'Gravity Destroyer AD145WD Metal Masters' video that the kid who we questioned made? If I remember right, you said it was also Mold 3.
Hmm... IIRC, the W105 and R²F from the Galaxy Pegasis booster were clear.
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:19 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: Hmm... IIRC, the W105 and R²F from the Galaxy Pegasis booster were clear.

That too xD
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:45 PM)Soundwave Wrote: Does anyone know if the new MM gear has the poster inside? just curious
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:01 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: ...too much information th!nk...

Anyway, do you really think they'd put a bar on it and take the time to create a separate mold just for the TBS? Seems like a waste if they're still selling Galaxy Pegasi with unbarred R2Fs doesn't it?

It could be a marketing scheme. If the R2F is barred for the Triple Battle Set then chances are they'll sell more sets, seeing as it costs more they'll make more profit.
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:19 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: Hmm... IIRC, the W105 and R²F from the Galaxy Pegasis booster were clear.

Just realised this. Mine's from a booster. That said, ray striker shares the booster colours...

Edit: coulda sworn...
I may be misinterpreting things a little, but doesn't the Ray Unicorno booster have a transparent track and bottom, such as Galaxy Pegasis. Ray Striker doesn't have transparent parts (other than the Clear Wheel, of course, and the face).
@tman14/Soundwave No, it doesn't. The unboxings don't show this.
@Coasters: Oooh. Could have sworn it did in the pre release images.
(Jun. 28, 2011  10:07 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: @tman14/Soundwave No, it doesn't. The unboxings don't show this.

Ok thanks, for some reason I was kinda hoping for a new one as I have two on my wall xD

My room got somewhat empty since my mom took some things of the wall Tongue_out

Just thinking, what if RS doesn't have the bar? I wonder if it would help/hurt...
yeah, and if it was as soft as a hasbro RF Tongue_out
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:50 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yeah, and if it was as soft as a hasbro RF Tongue_out

Well actually thats a good thing because softer rubber produces more friction, hasbros R2F and CS seem (I have both) to have somewhat harder rubber than RF so I wonder how RS will turn out Tongue_out
But it lasts longer. That may be why CS has so much use when it's Hasbro. It's like a totally different part! It's awesome! Of course, the original CS gets its props, but Hasbro's is amazing!
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:40 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:38 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: strikerlord
Eveytime you make a post, you make me hate you even more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And saying hades instead of hell?
lolwut?
I thought 10 year olds had more audacity than that nowadays...

LOL but anyway has anybody seen metal masters in florida. Iwant a Galaxy pegasus.
bro wher i live there are tons,in FL,davie
O.K., recently I contracted Hasbro... and asked about Grav Perseus's Launcher.

Hasbro Consumer Affairs Wrote:Hi Mac,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro.

This product will come with a right spin launcher.

We appreciate your interest.

Regards,
Kelly

Clearly, she says it is Right Spin, NightWolf could have been wrong. Just wanted to point this out.
(Jun. 29, 2011  1:07 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: O.K., recently I contracted Hasbro... and asked about Grav Perseus's Launcher.

Hasbro Consumer Affairs Wrote:Hi Mac,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro.

This product will come with a right spin launcher.

We appreciate your interest.

Regards,
Kelly

Clearly, she says it is Right Spin, NightWolf could have been wrong. Just wanted to point this out.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- lame Byxis. Unhappy Meh, I'm getting a TT one for collection anyways; the Hasbro Gravity 'Destroyer' will be for battles.
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:57 PM)Soundwave Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:50 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yeah, and if it was as soft as a hasbro RF Tongue_out

Well actually thats a good thing because softer rubber produces more friction, hasbros R2F and CS seem (I have both) to have somewhat harder rubber than RF so I wonder how RS will turn out Tongue_out

It's not that it's good with the friction that's the issue, my concern is since the tip is thin, with a softer rubber it would wear way to quickly, like replacing them each week...
(Jun. 29, 2011  1:11 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:57 PM)Soundwave Wrote:

It's not that it's good with the friction that's the issue, my concern is since the tip is thin, with a softer rubber it would wear way to quickly, like replacing them each week...

True

The Dragoon S of MFB xD
Hey, don't be dissin' the plastics! They are just a little bit beast-ier [or if you must, better] than MFB!
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:00 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Hey, don't be dissin' the plastics! They are just a little bit beast-ier [or if you must, better] than MFB!

Am not! Gasp Just sayin storm grip base is quite the rubber eater Tongue_out
I know, who would dis them? And no one caught my pun? Come on, it's quite obvious. Ahh, memories.