General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

yeah, but the set will be useless since we have to use those stupid "Battle Cores." The Beys, however, look awesome.

I bet Toywiz will sell the Beys for like $50 a piece...
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:44 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: yeah, but the set will be useless since we have to use those stupid "Battle Cores." The Beys, however, look awesome.

I bet Toywiz will sell the Beys for like $50 a piece...

Meteo

Galaxy
Meh, not bad, but I might just wait for the TBS to come down where I live, wait for the Hasbro starter, or just buy the TT one.
I must say, that kid blasted my bloody eardrums off! Cool how someone has it, now I really want it...
Also, a thought, what if the R2F in the set has the bar? That'd be good, since so many people are complaining about the R2F right now. I NEED to find this set...
I think I would buy that Triple Battle set just for the Meteo recolor...

And what's up with that R2F recolor? Light blue rubber with metallic red (reminded of easily breakable Beylauncher V2s here) plastic? The rubber looks so out of place, but if it was reinforced, I would try to get just that R2F.
Ewww, didn't watch the video. But that R2F would be cool, since it's not the normal red rubber color and blue plastic part, but the metallic kind of killed it, and it would need dark blue (similar to some Dragoon's BB). The Meteo recolour looks super duper smexy, which is the main reason I wanna buy the set.
Meteo looks amazing! Very nice!

Hopefully it's fully released soon.
Like the ENTIRE USA! I'm torn, should I get Destroyer or this? It's a rhetorical question, BTW. Whatever I find, I'm gettin'!
im gonna buy the set for the beys to use as collection purposes! i wouldnt wanna ruin there sexy coat of paint!
I don't really care about paint; My Thunder Wheel is out of paint, along with my Cyber and Galaxy. But paint looks cool... without it, it looks TOUGH AS NAILS!
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:14 AM)BeybladeBattler Wrote: SOMEONE HAS THE TRIPLE BATTLE SET!! IM JEALOUS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKl0hgwPrM
AUGH! Those kids did SQUAT! no review just rambili-Im waiting until Stu Carter gets one HE does things right...
So does ilinnuc, me, BBS and a ton of others. I actually wanna see Beyblades247 get on of these...
HAHA. The little dialogue that happens between the kid and his parents is quite interesting. Although, I'm real surprised that the plastic on the R2F is red and the rubber is blue, kinda odd to see a blue rubber bottom. I'm disappointed that the Meteo L Drago looks real ugly. It isn't as shiny and bright as I imagined.
GASP Meteo looks beautiful! But I like the actual MLD a lot better, I like the clear wheel, TBH, the metal wheel I don't really like. I haven't seen a blue rubber bottom since Dragoon, so that was new to me.
I feel like THIS happened.

OH NO ill buy the stadium and the beys but i WONT test it cause im a kid....I feel cheated....
Ok...I went beyhunting today, and WHAM!The "K-mart exclusive" challenger grip set was in farmers! XD And gues what it said, "Rip cord launcher for mpre power!LOL.ZAnd I found a gold duotron launcher and some new faceoffs(fury capri and poison peg) and some RC BEYS.(ray uni and gal peg)By the way, I live in north shore, auckland. new zealand.sorry didn't have my camra, but oh well it wasn't something like "Twisted tempo" or "gravaty Destroyer" ugh I hate those hasbro names.WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HASBRO?
quit whining about the name, you can call it using the TT name if it bothers you that much, I'm more concerened with the performance, than the name as performance is MORE IMPORTANT than the god damn name!
Performance should be identical for Basalt. Hard to say for Gravity though, Takara Tomy and Sonokong have 3 molds alone, who's to say Hasbro hasn't made a new one?
Knowing hasbro, they generally go for the enhanced mold, as they did with earth, however, an alternate mold isn't out of the question either, assuming no improvements to durablility are required, hasbro will go with the better TT mold, whatever it may be.
found proof of the triple pegasus battle set, page 54-55 http://www.kmart.com.au/Catalogue/Catalo...ogueID=425

ATTENTION: any fellow Australians who want to get a galaxy pegasus, buy that set, because you get 2 more beys, a string launcher all for $5 extra when compared to a standard bey starter, they are tatooed faces too!

using the cheapest method, assume you got galaxy pegasus as a starter, 2 boosters and a string launcher thats $15+(2x$12)+15= $54 RRP
Hmh, the triple pegasis set was advertised in a KMart Australia brochure . So it shooooouuuuld be here. In teh Big W catalog, there were some double packs in the metal masters packaging, though only Spiral Blitz and Poison Fury Showdown are pictured.

IDK if any of this is new, but yeah.
(Jun. 28, 2011  2:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hmh, the triple pegasis set was advertised in a KMart Australia brochure . So it shooooouuuuld be here. In teh Big W catalog, there were some double packs in the metal masters packaging, though only Spiral Blitz and Poison Fury Showdown are pictured.

new to me... i still need a galaxy pegasus and ray striker Unhappy i havent seen any, went to the movies with my mates but i was to scarred to go bey hunting afterwards. DAMN YOU HANGOVER 2!
(Jun. 28, 2011  2:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hmh, the triple pegasis set was advertised in a KMart Australia brochure . So it shooooouuuuld be here. In teh Big W catalog, there were some double packs in the metal masters packaging, though only Spiral Blitz and Poison Fury Showdown are pictured.

News to me. So, since they'd be this weeks catalogs...means we'll be seeing them on Thursday. Now...time to set apart some time on Thursday to do...shopping...
(Jun. 28, 2011  2:48 PM)BeyFan Wrote:

News to me. So, since they'd be this weeks catalogs...means we'll be seeing them on Thursday. Now...time to set apart some time on Thursday to do...shopping...

yeah, i didnt get a physical copy of the catalogue and saw the ad on TV saying it was online, thank god i saw that, hopefully the little kids dont get it
Yeppers. Thursday 30 June

I'm more interested in the nerf guns though, I need one Tongue_out

Anyway, full list of what's advertised beyblade wise:
KMart AU:
Pegasus Battle Set: $20
Beyblade Boosters (example is Cyber Pegasus, metal masters, obviously): $9
And a mobile stadium marked "new", but it's Metal Fusion: $20.

Big W AU
Beyblade Tourney Pack (Rock Escolpio+Deck Box, Metal Fusion pack): $12.84
Super Vortex Battle Set: $38.93
Metal Fusion 2 pack (they're metal masters boxes, as I said, Poison Fury Showdown and Spiral Blitz are shown): $18.84
And the duotron+tops is $19.67 (also metal fusion).