General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 27, 2011  7:29 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yeah, also although the Hasbro CS wears quickly, it then becomes perfect for defense.

if you want a lasting aggressive CS, the Sonokong version is the best buy, as from personal use it's rubber wears the least, the sonokong R2F also.

note: i've had my Sonokong R2F for 6-8 months, its still not prime Tongue_out

I disagree. Keep using it for like 4 more weeks and it goes back to aggressive. So, IMO Hasbro CS is the best one among TT and SK
strikerlord If you're a collector, then wtf r u doin buying Hasbro's? LOL. Get TT ones. But yeah, the only useful part on GPeg is R2F, and so far, Hasbro has killed it T^T
I never realised their R2F was so bad. I'm totally blaming it on not having a bar, as I called that as soon as we found out Tongue_out
GUYS! No.! It has been said that HASBRO R2F is usefull on left spin. More easier to controll. => Try it out for yourself before conclusioning.
(Jun. 27, 2011  8:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: strikerlord If you're a collector, then wtf r u doin buying Hasbro's? LOL. Get TT ones. But yeah, the only useful part on GPeg is R2F, and so far, Hasbro has killed it T^T

Look at this guy, the guy that says don't buy a bey at a lower price that still looks the same as original...

Seriously, a hasbro GP with all the stickers on it looks just as good as a TT/SK one that has all the stickers on it Speechless

I own 2 Hasbros, a beater and one to look pretty and I don't think they ruined R2F at all... I love it actually. You guys must have sucky launches Tongue_out
Well my bad. Serious
And @th!nk/® You're both being sarcastic right?
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:02 PM)tman14 Wrote: Look at this guy, the guy that says don't buy a bey at a lower price that still looks the same as original...

Seriously, a hasbro GP with all the stickers on it looks just as good as a TT/SK one that has all the stickers on it Speechless

I own 2 Hasbros, a beater and one to look pretty and I don't think they ruined R2F at all... I love it actually. You guys must have sucky launches Tongue_out

How to make friends with influencial people on this board : talk about Hasbro's R²F being really good while having never used the TAKARA-TOMY one to compare, and saying everybody else must be horrible at launching.

Way to go, champion.
Wait Wait Wait what about the air current with W105 I mean cmon Am I the ONLY person who thinks of the fans rotatation thing existing?
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:08 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Wait Wait Wait what about the air current with W105 I mean cmon Am I the ONLY person who thinks of the fans rotatation thing existing?

... It is absolutely negligible, especially at that height.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:08 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Wait Wait Wait what about the air current with W105 I mean cmon Am I the ONLY person who thinks of the fans rotatation thing existing?

Are you sure ever put your finger under the bey while its spinning or launch it in water to see if it rippled. Not that im questioning you Im saying that everyone says its not there well can I see Evidence of this?
Even if there is a bit of an air current, the effect it produces is negligible and plus 105 as a height is useless. Try testing W105 vs. regular 105, and you'll see there is no difference
There seriously is no 'ripple'. That thought is very complicated. If it doesn't expose or have such to expose within, [GB145], then it seriously won't have an effect at all. Therefore making W105 useless.
If it were used at a different height (125-130 I guess) it might have some affect, like T125, but it wouldn't do very much as there are only 2 wings, and they don't make much air current. It honestly doesn't really differ from a regular 105 lol. And NightWolf, 105 isn't a useless height :v even though 100 is better 105 is still decent as there's barely any height change at all Tongue_out
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:02 PM)tman14 Wrote: Look at this guy, the guy that says don't buy a bey at a lower price that still looks the same as original...

How to make friends with influencial people on this board : talk about Hasbro's R²F being really good while having never used the TAKARA-TOMY one to compare, and saying everybody else must be horrible at launching.

Way to go, champion.

I always have a sense that I got a warning when I see you post after me xD

But anyway I was talking about control... maybe I just didn't say it right

All I wanted to say is I don't find it as hard to control as people say it is

But then again I probably shouldn't have said anything xD

Talking About MM, I have not seen any of the MM legends boosters in my area at all... it is somewhat strange as everywhere I go they for the majority have metal fusion and only a few metal masters starters, I also have never seen the gear... I guess beys aren't very popular in Louisiana :\
(Jun. 27, 2011  8:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: strikerlord If you're a collector, then wtf r u doin buying Hasbro's? LOL. Get TT ones.
hasbro beys are more affordable.
TT beys cost 20 bucks each, hasbro 10.
i completely agree with tman14.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:22 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Are you sure ever put your finger under the bey while its spinning or launch it in water to see if it rippled. Not that im questioning you Im saying that everyone says its not there well can I see Evidence of this?

When she says it is "negligible" it means that its effect is to a small extent and serves no purpose competitively. Unless you can provide proof that the wind resistance or whatever is significant.
OK maybe W105 is bad but im still a collector and it looks good. The BIG bey im wanting to see and grab my hands on is Tornado Herculeo or Cyclone WHATEVER! I mean Its herc man and Im going to have him as my nakama...(inner one piece fan slipped sorry ^^; ) ANYWAY Unicorno would be good.
Ditto that man, I simply cannot WAIT for Cyclone Herculeo. The MW has more smash than Ray (from what I hear) and the best MW I have for smash is Ray and LLD, but LLD is just overused, and I like a little variety lol.
You can't wait for Herculeo, when the same time period THAT comes out, the ones with useful (Top-Tier) parts come out, as in Twisted Tempo, Flame Byxis, THOSE guys. Cyclone: according to you, has a lot of smash, but still nothing compared to something else such as Lightning. Herculeo: I don't know much about this CW. 105: If you don't have 100 or lower, this would be good choice, but I'm pretty sure a ton of people has at LEAST a 100. F: RF and R2F are obviously much better. I'd see no reason to buy this bey outside of collection, which is what I plan to get it for.
I have wanted that bey since I saw it, but I wasn't going to pay 50+(?) for it lol

@Coasters "R" Us I kind of doubt the usefullness of Twisted in a hasbro stadium (don't flame me if it is xD), but 230 will defidently be staple to hasbro only bladers

Probably the only things I will get is the triple battle set (the beys are amazing xD), cyclone, twisted, and rock z., I might get GD somewhere down the line just to look nice
Yeah, that's why I'm gonna get Cyclone, it's somewhat rare (Not much, but still) because in America, the stadium it comes with costs 80-150 bucks, while the bey alone is 50-60, while Hasbro is gonna release it for 8-10 (Depends where you get it)! Twisted will be good because it's main use is Defense and Stamina, which we know DOMINATE in a Hasbro stadium. The Triple Battle Set does look amazing, I'm liking the MLD recolour, and the red Galaxy wheel. The stadium is eh, seeing as we don't know how good it is, but if it has the right slopes, that's probably the best stadium Hasbro'll release because it has the perimeter covered by pockets and those little ramps (I have no idea what the official name is) evenly placed, IF the slopes are right. GD has stamina parts (AD145WD) and Gravity and Destroyer are great for attack. Why not Byxis?
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:40 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ditto that man, I simply cannot WAIT for Cyclone Herculeo. The MW has more smash than Ray (from what I hear) and the best MW I have for smash is Ray and LLD, but LLD is just overused, and I like a little variety lol.

Cyclone/Tornado sucks man. Ray is better IMO, and I don't even like Ray.

Get Counter, it's pretty smashy. MF Counter Leone H145RF, pretty cool.

Still, get it. Still the coolest CW out. That said, it's stuck on some average combo right now, because the blue version looks nicer on a lot of stuff to me Unhappy
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:33 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Why not Byxis?

lol I have one but I might get one after I get everything else xD

I like getting the things I don't have first Tongue_out
unbelievable dude =D_-_

The beys look incredible