General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Maybe hasbro has heard our prayers a long time ago?
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:47 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Maybe hasbro has heard our prayers a long time ago?
how do we know it isn't imported or something I mean there IS a slim chance guys...
The beylauncher L in the video had to have been imported cause all of the products in the video are from the first wave of tops hasbro released. I'm going bey hunting today since my neighbor got a hasbro rock giraffe yesterday. Hoping to find byxis and horogium.
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:09 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: The beylauncher L in the video had to have been imported cause all of the products in the video are from the first wave of tops hasbro released. I'm going bey hunting today since my neighbor got a hasbro rock giraffe yesterday. Hoping to find byxis and horogium.

Hmm. Did he show it to you? Because Rock 'Zurafa' isn't supposed to be out yet. Then again, neither is Gravty 'Destroyer', but iBeyblader says he's seen it. Confused
Wait what... Rock Zurafa? Take pictures, please! Maybe they 'slipped' them out again.
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:18 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wait what... Rock Zurafa? Take pictures, please! Maybe they 'slipped' them out again.
It's on Pre-Order on ToyWiz, so they probably aren't supposed to be on store shelves yet.

http://www.toywiz.com/rockzurafa.html
http://www.toywiz.com/mobilebeystadium2.html
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:22 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:18 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wait what... Rock Zurafa? Take pictures, please! Maybe they 'slipped' them out again.
It's on Pre-Order on ToyWiz, so they probably aren't supposed to be on store shelves yet.

http://www.toywiz.com/rockzurafa.html
http://www.toywiz.com/mobilebeystadium2.html

Toywiz has always shown things being "On Preorder" even after they hit shelves.
I will try to get photos ASAP hopefuly he didt throw the packaging away yet. Unfortunatly e isn't home ATM
The packaging really isn't important. It's the bey itself we care about Tongue_out
Ok well once I get a chance I'll get some quality shots of it. As long as I can get a hold f y mother's camera xD
(Jun. 25, 2011  9:09 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:47 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Maybe hasbro has heard our prayers a long time ago?
how do we know it isn't imported or something I mean there IS a slim chance guys...
It's imported. I watch Stus videos and also the beys in the hasbro displays that they use at the world toy fair are TT versions, because in other videos they use TT launchers and you can tell by the size of the ripcord.
I mean Rock Zurafa like... no way! We've also known about that picture, hopefully someone gets this soon.
Well, I went BeyHunting today and only saw Wave 1 of Metal Masters. *Sigh* That was a Walmart 15 minutes away, so I'm gonna check the one nearest my house tomorrow when I go grocery shopping. Wish me luck! Hopefully I find Destroyer or one of the others!
Bey-Heart Please! Read Around! You're posting stuff we've already known for about a month already!
Well my neighbor got the only giraffe there and these beys aren't to be released untill July so f nobody find them this week we will by next weekend. Not much more waiting to be done. I just hope they release ray gill so I don't have to pay 11 for it.
Woah, woah, woah, slow the horse. You're saying your Neighbor got a Rock Giraffe? Ok, as I said, I ant proof in pictures of the BOX and the Bey..
Yeah, because the just the bey by itself can be a TT bey. Let's hope he hasn't thrown out the box, if so, there won't be any truth to that statement.
Sometimes the burden of proof is easily outweighed by acceptable doubt. If he lied it would not make a big deal unless someone with just as much excess time on their hands would lie about the same thing as well.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:53 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Yeah, because the just the bey by itself can be a TT bey. Let's hope he hasn't thrown out the box, if so, there won't be any truth to that statement.

not really, if we see the launcher it came with, since its not the generic attack, defence, stamina or balance launcher with black ripcord
Could substitute it in though. Uncertain
the image of gravity destroyer, i believe shows a grey light launcher...
Mmm. I guess showing the right colour beylauncher and ripcord would be good. Because I think that the red ripcord that comes with it is hard to get elsewhere, right?
i think red ripcords became common, with the release of the legend series...
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:48 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: i think red ripcords became common, with the release of the legend series...
blue, green, red, yellow and black ripcords are common because of the original metal fusion beys and legends line, however from the recent releases it seems that the metal masters beys have a unique coloured launcher with each bey
Yes earlier they only had blue, yellow, green and red along with white for L-drago.