General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

duotron+ tops? what tops? and are the MM tops?
my bad... didnt see the metal fusion. what places do you think have MM stock? i wouldnt mind the pegasus triple battle set, but i already have SP and CP
Duotron + tops have a duotron launcher that can launch two beys and it has 2 beyblades with it too thats what my friend said but he didnt mention which beys we get..can someone tell me?
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:05 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Duotron + tops have a duotron launcher that can launch two beys and it has 2 beyblades with it too thats what my friend said but he didnt mention which beys we get..can someone tell me?

Rock Orso and Storm Aquario
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Metal...r/15269166
http://www.lasoo.com.au/offer/miscellane...yfqpt.html
im not 100% sure if there are other combinations of tops, but its not really worthwhile as i have 2 strorms and m145q and 2 earth wheels (one earth virgo bey)

I stand corrected, there are other combinations
Yeah, in the catalogue it shows Storm Capricorne and Earth Virgo.

So I imagine there's a few combo's, but the Duotron is one of the worst launchers ever, it doesn't even launch both combo's at the same power, and it's bloody pathetic strength wise.

Almost as bad as the Wind N' Shoot. Almost.
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:36 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:40 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ditto that man, I simply cannot WAIT for Cyclone Herculeo. The MW has more smash than Ray (from what I hear) and the best MW I have for smash is Ray and LLD, but LLD is just overused, and I like a little variety lol.

Cyclone/Tornado sucks man. Ray is better IMO, and I don't even like Ray.

Get Counter, it's pretty smashy. MF Counter Leone H145RF, pretty cool.

Still, get it. Still the coolest CW out. That said, it's stuck on some average combo right now, because the blue version looks nicer on a lot of stuff to me Unhappy
Lol I've seen every part of that post a billion times Grin You've always said that you don't like Ray, and get Counter (I've had it lol) and that exact combo.

(Jun. 28, 2011  3:14 AM)BeybladeBattler Wrote: SOMEONE HAS THE TRIPLE BATTLE SET!! IM JEALOUS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKl0hgwPrM

HNNNGGG I JELLY!!!
At least they don't sound as annoying as illinuc Speechless But they're close, rofl. Well the R2F looks pretty cool! (it better have a bar in it dammit)

(Jun. 28, 2011  3:44 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: I bet Toywiz will sell the Beys for like $50 a piece...

Yep, and once they on there, we'll all come on here and bicker like old ladies fighting over a yarnstring or the toilet from the younguns.

(Jun. 28, 2011  5:01 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I don't really care about paint; My Thunder Wheel is out of paint, along with my Cyber and Galaxy. But paint looks cool... without it, it looks TOUGH AS NAILS!

My Galaxy looks beast like that. I've had it for 2 weeks, but it looks like it's seen some stuff LOL. (Gravity Perseus 100/H145R2F Eee)

(Jun. 28, 2011  6:01 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: So does ilinnuc, me, BBS and a ton of others. I actually wanna see Beyblades247 get on of these...

HELLO ALL BEYBLADERS, 24/7 HERE, WITH AN UNBOXING TODAY OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF *drumroll* BABABABADADADAUM THE GALAXY PEGASUS AND METEO L-DRAGO RECOLOR SET!!!!!
inb4thisistheactualdialog

And yeah th!nk the Duotron is horrible. It's horrible now, and it was back in the day of plastics. Ahh good times man... Good times.
I'm getting back into plastics now, go see recent purchases for my excitement etc Smile

And yeah, I know, but people never seem to learn... Just had to remind people in "Build Me a Combo". Ray doesn't "suck" suck, but it's not amazing, and never deserved to be top tier IMO.
I agree, Ray IMO should be in Tier-3 Attack. I don't think it should be in Tier-2. And I guess once you saw my collection you wanted to get back into plastics eh? XD
Blue R2F? Printed Galaxy Pegasis recolor face..? OMG soooo getting that for collection *troll face*
Went beyhunting (again) at Target. No luck, apparently Metal Masters are just too popular with the little kiddos. I'll check at TRU later today, and hopefully find TWISTED TEMPO
GL man. We're all rooting for you to find it and Perseus. xD
(Jun. 28, 2011  5:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I agree, Ray IMO should be in Tier-3 Attack. I don't think it should be in Tier-2. And I guess once you saw my collection you wanted to get back into plastics eh? XD
Mmm, there are a few things that need to be switched around, but yeah.

And I'd bought the stuff I got before that, but it was part of the inspiration Smile
I saw this on eBay, It's a challenger grip set... It comes with Torch Aries, a blue light Launcher, a red grip and a glove, yeah not two gloves, one glove.

Ps: sorry if someone already posted about this but i did read back and didn't see anything about it so i just posted it now!

Check it out here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2011-Beyblade-Meta...2311d0dbab
It was posted not too long ago... and I think that's the same link because the first one who posted found it on eBay, as well... lemme check the link...
Nope, different link. Darn it, PayPal only Tongue_out_wink
^ Yeah man, it has been posted

EDIT: Beaten xD

I was at target today and I saw a Metal Fusion Midnight Bull and something was weird about it... the online code thing was crushed while the box was pefectly intact... very strange xD
We've known about it for maybe a week or two. But still, at least now we know Metal Master accessories and other things are starting to hit stores! Thanks IfritDulux!
Oh.. okay then sorry for posting links that have already been posted, I guess I didn't read back far enough lol
Nahh, it's been several pages, but it's still somewhat recent. At least it wasn't from like 1-2 months/50 pages ago xD
Lol. This is why my pageview settings are set to show 50 posts per page (the maximum).

I still miss stuff though, has there been more news on the Gravity Destroyer Launcher? I've really lost track of stuff.
No not quite yet. Some kid posted a Gravity "Destroyer" or whatever it's called, but he just spun the bey around in his hands, not giving a carp about showing the launcher/packaging. I doubt he knows what he has IF it IS actually Hasbro. And apparently he doesn't know how to respond to posts on Youtube, because he hasn't replied to anyone.

Carping 6 year olds with cameras.
Making people mad since 2006.
I went to wal mart and a kidde was holding a Ray striker. I told him that rock orso was better and i got the striker.
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:58 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: I went to wal mart and a kidde was holding a Ray striker. I told him that rock orso was better and i got the striker.

You're a terrible person.
YOU'RE AN EVIL MAN
None of the stores in my town have any of the new Metal Masters beys, and they've been out for a month now. There's a Toys R Us, a Target, a Kmart and three Walmarts, and none of them have a single one! Plus, in most of them, they have pretty much the same beys except for one of the Walmarts. I WANT ME A GALAXY PEGASUS, DANG IT!!!!