General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 25, 2013  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It seems to be very, very similar to TAKARA-TOMY's F230 ...

I may be mistaken, but I saw a post on here a while back, and someone disassembled a TT f230, and it was pure plastic, no metal rod or anything of the sort. If you look closely while beyatic is showing f230 in the video you'll notice that there is a metal rod, sort of like how eternal sharp has a metal rod to help it spin more smoothly(at least i think that's what the metal rod is there for).
There is no metal rod .. Nothing is 'metal' other than the screws.

The F230 seems a bit rougher and less free spinning ? Would you mind trying it to see if its unbalanced ?
(Jul. 25, 2013  9:00 AM)Cannon Wrote: There is no metal rod .. Nothing is 'metal' other than the screws.

The F230 seems a bit rougher and less free spinning ? Would you mind trying it to see if its unbalanced ?

At 3:11, I could have sworn that was a metal rod. Guess I was mistaken.
(Jul. 25, 2013  9:00 AM)Cannon Wrote: The F230 seems a bit rougher and less free spinning ? Would you mind trying it to see if its unbalanced ?

I won't have access to a stadium until Saturday, but yes, I'll try it out once I get the chance.

(Jul. 25, 2013  10:04 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: At 3:11, I could have sworn that was a metal rod. Guess I was mistaken.

The metal thing you saw at 3:11 was indeed a screw. A rather large screw compared to the rest, albeit still just a screw.
(Jul. 25, 2013  9:00 AM)Cannon Wrote: The F230 seems a bit rougher and less free spinning ?

I agree. It doesn't seem as bad as the brown TAKARA-TOMY F230's, though.
Hey look, remember all those badly coloured Beyblades that'll never be released in a plain chrome? Yeah, they're all back...in a gift set...that makes them look even worse...
Hey, they're actually releasing a launcher grip afterso long. I think the last one was released in metal masters in a set similar to this(?). Definitely a bad set. There's no good parts besides Killerken and Gryph.
Actually they released a similar "Ultimate Gift Set" for Metal Fury.
I actually quite like that set. But I'd rather go for the regular Zero G grip, and the DX sets are far superior.

Isnt Golem being released in a single pack with no paint? Im pretty sure it is..
That Golem is still so horrible, but it's not that bad of a set, especially for the Killerken and Gryph, plus the Launcher Grip is alright too.

I'm guessing $30-40 for the set?
There's also going to be the Fire Element and Water Element 3-Packs released sometime soon right?
3 Packs
You guys probably already had this info for a while now.
New to me.

That UGS looks awful. Nothing really worthwhile in it...
I really like the Bronze Salamander and the Gold Ifrit! The Blue color just does not fit Kraken or Orochi, ugh.
so hasbro's using completly differint color's again Tired well i'm hoping for a purple wyvang then I can rule attack with purple my favorite color. also whats up with the bey warriors ?
What do you mean, "whats up with beywarriors"? Also, I hope they don't go over the top with those coloured metal wheels, because I never want to use them, they look so nice!
Honestly, I like these hasbro releases of the regular Shogun Steel beyblades, but what I never like about these releases is that people wonder when that specific beyblade is going into the show(Bahahahahamoote for example). I think a few days before the release of its coming in-show, it should be sold to public.

Sorry to get off topic.
Anyways, the stadiums could be a problem with no safety guards on top, as with regular Zero G stadiums. I hope they upgrade that soon.
by beywarriors I ment those action figures that spin and are interchangeble they're basicly a detailed version of the beys motif wich is the action figure on top of the bey with special tips that are interchangeble
Yes I know what they are...

Your question was just very vague.
(Jul. 27, 2013  7:33 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I really like the Bronze Salamander and the Gold Ifrit!

I wonder if they're the exact same colours as the TAKARA-TOMY tournament limited Saramanda and Ifraid's.
(Jul. 27, 2013  7:29 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: New to me.

That UGS looks awful. Nothing really worthwhile in it...

Yeah, those pics have been on Entertainment Earth for a few months. BBwikia found out about those awhile ago. I figured the WBO got this info first but I guess not Wink
(Jul. 28, 2013  8:58 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Yeah, those pics have been on Entertainment Earth for a few months. BBwikia found out about those awhile ago. I figured the WBO got this info first but I guess not Wink

Haha. LOL. XD

(May. 09, 2013  6:33 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: New Shogun Steel Team Packs:
  • Bey Fire Team
  • Bey Water Team
(May. 30, 2013  8:44 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: EntertainmentEarth updated with pictures for the Fire and Water Team Packs. Each pack includes, not one, but two painted Warrior/Chrome wheels.
Now, here's the revision history for the two BBWikia pages, which individually appear hours after. They get a lot of information first, but this one in particular was mine.
Actually, we were moments before...take into consideration timezones. Wikia runs on UTC+0 while the WBO runs on...something else.

Not that I really understand your point...
(Jul. 28, 2013  11:23 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Actually, we were moments before...take into consideration timezones. Wikia runs on UTC+0 while the WBO runs on...something else.

Not that I really understand your point...

My point is that all of us contribute to this community at times.
WBO uses GMT for the time and date, which you can customize in the User CP under "Edit Options". GMT+0 and UTC+0 are essentially the same.
Sorry about the confusion.
Jp0ts done unboxings of earth and air synchrome 2 packs, I know beyatic already did them, but the quality is better in jp0ts
air https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vw0lNg3...ata_player
earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7o2kLG...ata_player
that golems color isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, it's actually really bright.
Does anyone know of any online sellers selling the Earth Double Pack? I'd be interested in buying it, even if its 26$ or so.