General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I want the Meteor fire pack and the one with the Blitz Lynx. I kind of like that lynx.
This is actually pretty good:

http://www.toywiz.com/meteorshower.html

In fact, it's great. lol I love that pack XD
I actually like all the beys in that pack. I need another BD145 and don't have an RSF. Basalt is a decent part, Me gusta Beafowl, and that Meteo looks epic.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:23 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: I actually like all the beys in that pack. I need another BD145 and don't have an RSF. Basalt is a decent part, Me gusta Beafowl, and that Meteo looks epic.

Yeah, and Out of the package, Basalt would make a great defense type. I might buy one for me, and one for my sister to get her started.
First thoughts:

Phantom Orion - The actual MW/CW look alright to me. I don't own one, so yeah, idk how it really is compared to the real thing. 145ES - OH COME THE HELL ON, EWD SUITS IT , AT LEAST GIVE US ANOTHER WD OR SOMETHING
Divine Crown - Me gusta. Looks great, I'll finally be able to get a Divine (even though it sucks, and they might alter the weight) love the red TR145.
Proto Nemesis - wait, what
Wtf
wat KluelessKen
Great Ring of Destruction - ER. MAH. GERD. YESH. DAT KRONOS.
Meteor Shower Attack -
WHO TOLD HASBRO TO DO SOMETHING GOOD
SHOW YOURSELF, IMMEDIATELY
Mystic Zone - THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE OMG
Ambush Attack - ew, wtf r u doin with those colors gaise?

Overall...
Regular releases - eh.
Double packs - YES. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. I'M IN LOVE.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:35 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: First thoughts:

Phantom Orion - The actual MW/CW look alright to me. I don't own one, so yeah, idk how it really is compared to the real thing. 145ES - OH COME THE HELL ON, EWD SUITS IT , AT LEAST GIVE US ANOTHER WD OR SOMETHING
Divine Crown - Me gusta. Looks great, I'll finally be able to get a Divine (even though it sucks, and they might alter the weight) love the red TR145.
Wtf
wat KluelessKen
Meteor Shower Attack -

Overall...
Regular releases - eh.

Lol, you made me lmfao while i was reading that. XD I love the double packs, too. XD I feel sorry for my parents' wallets.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:35 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: First thoughts:

Wtf
wat KluelessKen
Meteor Shower Attack -

Overall...
Regular releases - eh.

Are you Tobuscus by any chance? Lul. I think Hasbro's focus was definitely in diversifying Faceoff packs....
JADE JUPITER JADE JUPITER!!! Does it come with RB? And is orion in the good mode?
I almost want to predict that "Proto" will be the conveniently coincidental name replacement for "Diablo".

In any case, Proto Nemesis will remain illegal.

Phantom Orion 145ES is sad ... But not as sad as imagining how it will weight up to ten grams less, hah.

Also, I hope that everybody commenting on the L Drago "Destructor" Faceoff Set remembers that its Metal Frame weighs ten grams less too.
Well, what if it is somehow compatible with the rest of the MFB line? What then?
It's fairly obvious it is, but you're already announcing it as illegal? Why?

EDIT: Kinda got carried away there, thought you were talking about THIS Proto Nemesis. My apologies.
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I hope that everybody commenting on the L Drago "Destructor" Faceoff Set remembers that its Metal Frame weighs ten grams less too.

Are you talking about the Meteor Shower 2-Pack, because that comes with Meteo L-Drago not L-Drago Destructor...
Oh, and before I forget, that Jupiter face looks FIERCE. Love it. The Leone II looks a bit like that Storm Pegasus they released way back when. Everything else is meh.
That red Jade Jupiter in the Howling Smash 2-pack looks better than the standalone version.
Ugh, WHY HASBRO! I want RB on my defense combo. omfg
If you disassemble Proto Nemesis there are those metal bits which hold a track. I personally don't get it, was this a blind move or what?

Also I already posted the new products.
Was this set ever mentioned at some point? It's not on ToyWiz or Hasbro.com, and I couldn't find it by Google either.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Team-Pa...500wt_1270
That Herculeo color variant looks like the same one from Vulcan Herculeo 130DS..
Spiral Tempo? Hasbro, I'm impressed, actually putting parts together that work well with each other! First Basalt BD145RSF, now this. Smile

Still ticked that they included S130 in yet another double pack, but didn't go through the trouble of keeping it with Jade Jupiter...
DAT green S130! That looks nice, I really want that.
Wow, my sister is going to love these packs. I hate to say it but...I love you Hasbro. O:
GREEN MF DO WANT BADLY

Also, as those of you really cool people who read my blog already know, Hasbro didn't remove any weight from Forbidden. I got the Forbidden Ionis ED145FB and weighed it with my penny scale (accurate down to hundredths of a gram) and mine weighs 30.96g. I have NO idea what happened with the guy who said his is 25 grams, because it certainly looks (and roughly weighs) the same as the Japanese one to me.

EDIT: I can't find any evidence that double pack even exists anywhere other than that guy's auction :\
(Aug. 01, 2012  5:34 AM)Ingulit Wrote: GREEN MF DO WANT BADLY

Also, as those of you really cool people who read my blog already know, Hasbro didn't remove any weight from Forbidden. I got the Forbidden Ionis ED145FB and weighed it with my penny scale (accurate down to hundredths of a gram) and mine weighs 30.96g. I have NO idea what happened with the guy who said his is 25 grams, because it certainly looks (and roughly weighs) the same as the Japanese one to me.

EDIT: I can't find any evidence that double pack even exists anywhere other than that guy's auction :\

I read your blog, and I want that green MF, too. It look great.
Enough with the Cyclone Herculeo's!

Starter Pack, Destroyer Dome, Duotron Launcher, and now this .. Gasp
(Aug. 01, 2012  4:27 AM)Byser Wrote: Was this set ever mentioned at some point? It's not on ToyWiz or Hasbro.com, and I couldn't find it by Google either.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Team-Pa...500wt_1270

No, but it is on the Hasbro product list on BeyWiki.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

EDIT: OoOo, almost double posted. Gasp
I still don't have a Cyclone Herculeo, I am kind of surprised I haven't bought it by impulse yet. Haha.