(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

maybe the guy in the hat can own a Loki bey? The name isn't confirmed so please don't take this for real
[quote pid='1509664' dateline='1554163012']

[/quote]
(Apr. 01, 2019  11:18 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: D1qjV6yUcAAFnWu.jpg]
This is quite possibly the strangest cast of characters I’ve seen for Beyblade Burst, if not just for Beyblade in general. I thought Cho-Z was getting crazy but man, this just takes the cake.
The blond hair kid is named Fumiya Kanemichi, and will most likely be using the upcoming Fafnir evolution
There’s three characters in there that I initially didn’t see, two of which I think probably belong together.

One and two are the guy with the pointy and fancy big blue hair and a rose, and the guy with the purple and blue outfit and the shu-like Scar.

Three is the guy with the white hair that goes in two big spikes and Laban’s face
It has probably been said before. But I will say it again. I SINCERLY hope that TT will give us some female bladers with UNIQUE beyblades.
(Apr. 03, 2019  4:56 PM)Kry Wrote: It has probably been said before. But I will say it again. I SINCERLY hope that TT will give us some female bladers with UNIQUE beyblades.

AMEN!
(Apr. 03, 2019  4:56 PM)Kry Wrote: It has probably been said before. But I will say it again. I SINCERLY hope that TT will give us some female bladers with UNIQUE beyblades.

It's unfortunately unlikely, because according to TrainiacJ, Corocoro editors turned down the idea whenever Hiro Mirota pitched it. And it wouldn't surprise me if this was true to be honest.
probably dumb to ask, but seeing as it's gonna be up on yt. will we still get an english official dub? probably not, i'd guess...
(Apr. 03, 2019  7:37 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: probably dumb to ask, but seeing as it's gonna be up on yt. will we still get an english official dub? probably not, i'd guess...

We cannot tell, there's no info regarding that yet.
I guarantee we will get an English dub of Burst GT. Burst is doing pretty good in the US. Streaming numbers on the North American Burst Official Youtube channel are really good. Last week's episode of Turbo "episode 11 Battle of Betrayal" has over 203k views since last Thursday. 203k views is good number for Beyblade.  Episode 1 has over 1.2m views as of January 17, 2019.
I mean they probably did that for more sales because boys usually Beyblade. I’d hope we atleast see atleast 1. They did that I’m the god series the the blue hair girl