(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

(Mar. 03, 2019  12:58 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  5:37 PM)marutti Wrote: Today some big news about GT will come on Corocoro ch on youtube

https://youtu.be/QO7oaIPJsCg

We’ve known this for quite a while.

You do realise that he posted that around a week ago... right? Back when the video was probably relevant.
(Feb. 17, 2019  6:45 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Maybe his name is Drake or something like that

Na bro the name is rumored to be called and I even found in the Beybldade.jp site and translate this GT poster it clearly shows a guy called Ban. Obviously it would be the main protagonist. And the bey is rumored to be called Bunsien Dragon (I don't know how to spell it.) So it's definetely something that starts with "B" and that initial matches Ban's initial so...yeah.
Google translate is garbage. The name of the hero has not been revealed yet. The text for the name says "shujinko" which mean main character.
https://www.tanoshiijapanese.com/diction...y_id=31179
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:12 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Google translate is garbage. The name of the hero has not been revealed yet. The text for the name says "shujinko" which mean main character.
https://www.tanoshiijapanese.com/diction...y_id=31179

Huh...than I guess we have to figure it out. Also does anyone has the translation of the conversation between Aiga and this "new hero" when Aiga defeated Kit in the special corocoro?
Anyone know how to contact corocoro comics
(Mar. 03, 2019  1:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  12:58 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: We’ve known this for quite a while.

You do realise that he posted that around a week ago... right? Back when the video was probably relevant.

Oh sorry
I have a weird suspicion for the anime.
In the year after Valt wins, Aiga wins the other tournament and becomes champion in the wrong way.
Now Valt suggests he is in need of a partner thanks to Slash Valkyrie’s new ability to switch bey parts with other half layers. By then, he meets D (yes, D) who has a multi-combination bey and recruits him for the GT tournament in preparation to win one last battle against Aiga before retirement from any tournament at all, going back to standard battles.
At that point, Valt becomes D’s partner for the entire anime, even letting other GT bladers take his spot for a brief period thanks to his kind heart
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what they call it in the English dub...Does anyone know what the main character's name is yet?
(Mar. 05, 2019  8:52 PM)PKgamer Wrote: Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what they call it in the English dub...Does anyone know what the main character's name is yet?

All we know for sure is that it'll start with a D according to how Hiro's naming scheme for Beyblade Burst is, and the fact that he has a D on his jacket.
I miss Valt... =( =(
(Mar. 06, 2019  11:34 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: I miss Valt... =( =(

But why? He is not going anywhere.
(Mar. 06, 2019  11:34 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: I miss Valt... =( =(

Valt has a 99% chance to be in this season because he was shown with the new main character on the back of Random Booster Vol. 15's box alongside anime renders of both of their Beys.
I have a feeling this season will be kind of like the beginning of mfb(I think it was like this) where it’s valt’s story but seen through the eyes of the secondary main character, dragon’s owner, and bushin asura’s owner will be kind of an antihero/rival, like Kyoya. Idk really I just want it to be like this, not sure why.
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:49 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have a feeling this season will be kind of like the beginning of mfb(I think it was like this) where it’s valt’s story but seen through the eyes of the secondary main character, dragon’s owner, and bushin asura’s owner will be kind of an antihero/rival, like Kyoya. Idk really I just want it to be like this, not sure why.

I disagree this character is a new change from Aiga. Aiga ain't got no further development. Well technically he STILL HAS, but since not a lot of people don't like this character switch they decided to end Aiga here. I still believe he will contribute in Gatchi I mean he HAS to. He's the world champion now. Valt can't be the main if I were to be honest. I feel like Valt is this rival character. D-Rights has nothing more to add on Valt's character. I feel it's at a perfect spot where Valt is at in Chouzetsu and I think it's the best to go for the same old character of him in Gachi. In my opinion, the main's bey is called Bushin Dragon (I may be completely wrong) so it means the main's first name starts with D. I feel he's the main, because he is shown in the special manga of March that he had a conversation with Aiga after battling Kit. (Talking about how can I be powerful as you. You know, like how it happened the same with Fubuki with Shu.)
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:32 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:49 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have a feeling this season will be kind of like the beginning of mfb(I think it was like this) where it’s valt’s story but seen through the eyes of the secondary main character, dragon’s owner, and bushin asura’s owner will be kind of an antihero/rival, like Kyoya. Idk really I just want it to be like this, not sure why.

I disagree this character is a new change from Aiga. Aiga ain't got no further development. Well technically he STILL HAS, but since not a lot of people don't like this character switch they decided to end Aiga here. I still believe he will contribute in Gatchi I mean he HAS to. He's the world champion now. Valt can't be the main if I were to be honest. I feel like Valt is this rival character. D-Rights has nothing more to add on Valt's character. I feel it's at a perfect spot where Valt is at in Chouzetsu and I think it's the best to go for the same old character of him in Gachi. In my opinion, the main's bey is called Bushin Dragon (I may be completely wrong) so it means the main's first name starts with D. I feel he's the main, because he is shown in the special manga of March that he had a conversation with Aiga after battling Kit. (Talking about how can I be powerful as you. You know, like how it happened the same with Fubuki with Shu.)

Isn't the Bushin Dragon layer combo in the new random booster?
Aiga probably will make appearances but he will likely not be a main character anymore. Coro Coro mentioned that Aiga’s story was finished and that this story is about a new generation. I honestly think the real reason they pushed Aiga out of the way was because of the immense hate and lack of popularity the character received as compared to Valt and others.
(Mar. 07, 2019  6:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Aiga probably will make an appearances but he will likely not be a main character anymore. Coro Coro mentioned that Aiga’s story was finished and that this story is about a new generation. I honestly think the real reason they pushed Aiga out of the way was because of the immense hate and lack of popularity the character received as compared to Valt and others.

That's exactly what I just said earlier.

(Mar. 07, 2019  5:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:32 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I disagree this character is a new change from Aiga. Aiga ain't got no further development. Well technically he STILL HAS, but since not a lot of people don't like this character switch they decided to end Aiga here. I still believe he will contribute in Gatchi I mean he HAS to. He's the world champion now. Valt can't be the main if I were to be honest. I feel like Valt is this rival character. D-Rights has nothing more to add on Valt's character. I feel it's at a perfect spot where Valt is at in Chouzetsu and I think it's the best to go for the same old character of him in Gachi. In my opinion, the main's bey is called Bushin Dragon (I may be completely wrong) so it means the main's first name starts with D. I feel he's the main, because he is shown in the special manga of March that he had a conversation with Aiga after battling Kit. (Talking about how can I be powerful as you. You know, like how it happened the same with Fubuki with Shu.)

Isn't the Bushin Dragon layer combo in the new random booster?

There is a Cosmos Valkyrie, Slash Ashira, and something dragon.
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:32 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Bushin dragon is a combo from the random booster. The actual beys we know of so far will be slash valkrie, bushin asura, and ace/rock/gran dragon.(you can switch out the three different layer bases) Also I never meant I legitimately expected this to happen, just some wishful thinking.
Main character name will be Delta Akane. Rival will be Amane Kusaha

Sorry ⬆is misunderstood.
Main character name will be Dram Koryu. Rival will be Amane Kusaha and Delta Akane.
Is correct.
I don't know how to edit from smart phone
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:57 AM) pid=\1503377' Wrote:[Image: bCczFbC.jpg]
I just can't wait!!
Thanks for the images @[Adarsh Abhinav].

Get ready for a negative, nitpicky, opinion-based rant Wink
I want valt to wear a  scarf!!!
Ohh yeah and it isnt shu but it looks like him 90 %

Wheres akaba aiga?
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:07 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I want valt to wear a  scarf!!!
Ohh yeah and it isnt shu but it looks like him 90 %

Wheres akaba aiga?

If he does win against Valt in the finals than he is definitely coming back.
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: bCczFbC.jpg]
Ah , so TT is actually making Duplicates of old Charecters i.e , The new Protagonist is copycat of Aiga , The guy on the left of Aiga's copycat is Diago's copycat , The Guy on the Left of Valt is Shu's copycat , and The guy on Left of Shu's copycat is Lui's Copycat ( and the fact that both have a SERIOUS Problem with their hair ) 

The only 2 guys , which kind of Attract me are : Shu' copycat  and the guy on the RIGHT OF Aiga's Copycat ( the guy with white hair ) , he looks Like a BOSS !!!