Fun Combos thread!

@th!nk

That's what I was trying to say last page, but no one would listen.

Anyways, M145 on RS kinda just wriggles around like a worm.
Aha, I have an extremely worn out RS, and use it on M145, as you said.

Funny how it moves, stops, then moves. I use it with Kreis for 'bonus' spin..
another combo i enjoy using is Spiral Crown BD145MF
Inferno Gemios DF145BS. THE RECOIL. It gets smashed out of the stadium my even my weak attackers, like Ray Pegasus LW105HF...
Grand Cetus M145RS! The XTS ripoff .. LOL

Fail, how it tries to hold onto the stadium.
I like using Kreis Cygnus BD145RS against Basalt Combos. It just smacks em around without movin a muscle, then it dies RIGHT after. It's so hilarious
Poop u guys evil Pegasus SW145S is beast it beat my hell kerbecs and my basalt horogium
And try cyclone byxis 230wd it is a GREAT balance type (u. Can use tornado )
This thread is for listing fun combos, or combos you enjoy using, not for listing combos that you think are 'Beast' or 'GREAT' without providing tests against top-tier combos.
I really like MF-H Flash (Stamina) Aquario DGrin. (S)
It's really fun to just play around with, I love S combos, and it seems to retain balance pretty decently, unlike the usual S based combo. Fun to watch it smash all of my older un-competitive beys out of the stadium. Grin
I used a M145 on RDF. weird stuff happens. Try it.
Ever tried it on a R²F?

Man, that's AWESOME!
Midnight horogium WD145S.
Its VERY fun to watch it get completely SMASHED by My MFh Flash PegasisIII CH120XF....And sometimes, if you angle it, it can outspin a Duo Uranus 230 wd.....Wierd huh.....0__o
Midnight Gemios 100 S
Incredibly light, yet survives large smash attacks. What?
A really fun and okay combo is earth byxis 230s (or any 's' series tip) it it fun because if attacked by a very low beyblade (such as one with 90;85 ect.) it keeps a nice balance the when it slows down it 'usually' (not always) circles around the stadium and gains smash power and as the other beyblade hits again, it will gain its' balance once more Smile I call it "the wobbling compass" it isn't a clever name but I still like it anyway •|•=?€¥<~¥>
Recently gained a very good liking to Meteo L-Drago WD145WD Assault Blue Version, as its colours are really nice, and WD145 and WD both look really awesome anyway, I think Assault is probably the nicest looking L-Drago clear wheel.

Other than that nothing else really, its performance aint that good. Joyful_2
mf h basalt horogium bd145 rf...this will counter attack any attack type and frustrates my teamates all the time when i use it :p
MF-H Basalt Horogium BD145RF is a fairly known anti-attack combo. It it supposed to counter most of the other attack type combos...
A fun combo (and beast) okay it really is fun to watch and it is sorta good is flame Pegasus 105WD I cAll it the nerd beyblade because I used sciencE to figure out the good combo it
H
As ha
Shad has gravity clOse to the ground so it can last awhile sOlo and it beat my custom beyblade earth byxis 230S
(Apr. 06, 2012  11:31 PM)Byxisbladerjay Wrote: A fun combo (and beast) okay it really is fun to watch and it is sorta good is flame Pegasus 105WD I cAll it the nerd beyblade because I used sciencE to figure out the good combo it
H
As ha
Shad has gravity clOse to the ground so it can last awhile sOlo and it beat my custom beyblade earth byxis 230S

Those are awkward combos... Flame makes the bey tall, and 105 is still kinda tall. Is it like a mid-height destabilizer or something?
230+Sharp tips=fail.

But yes, low beys will perform well Stamina-wise.
Science=fun.

Defstamina:
When 100 and less height Tracks aren't available (I got my 100 after 105)
105 is fine. I don't understand how it could actually hit 230-height stuff, though. I have to raise stuff up to 130/145ish height to be effective.
i would like to know the best combos of killer or evil befawl, thunder leon, and hell or hades keerbecs
(Apr. 06, 2012  11:44 PM)hellkerb Wrote: i would like to know the best combos of killer or evil befawl, thunder leon, and hell or hades keerbecs

That goes in Build Me a Combo #2. That's where you post your parts and get combos, not here. This is for fun combos you create (competitive or not)...
L Drago Destroy TR145 WF

it treats almost all small light beyblades like a rag doll and right spin attackers a run for the money. It's kinda like a omega dragonis in left spin mode.
Killer Eagle(yes, I know that's an oxymoron, but it sounds better then Killer Aquila/Evil Eagle) WA130SD. It does surprisingly well being made entirely out of poor parts. I've seen it OS a stock Flame Byxis and Earth Aquila.
my favorite fun combo is hell beafowl uw ewd beacause it is able to counter attack types on most ocasions and makes really cool clashes with low beys especially when it is knocked up in high part of the stadium and swoops down and slices its enemy with its wings how ever it has a dent lol