Fun Combos thread!

My funniest bey is Thermal Libra M145ms it vibrates alot and it makes it seem like the actual Libra. minus the sand
@ JCx06, we have MF Pegasis BD145 MF defeat MF-H Basalt 230/TH170 CS here in indo....... Gasp
Are you serious?

Not to be rude or anything, but as Hazel said, you can KO anything in indo, hah.
(Jan. 17, 2012  11:51 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Are you serious?

Not to be rude or anything, but as Hazel said, you can KO anything in indo, hah.

Actually, the indo metagame is largely defensive.

I don't think it's impossible anyway, basalt 230CS isn't that hard to kill and TH170 is only better if you use the correct height.
Consistently? and what is the correct height?
I doubt the average user would get consistent KO's with it but I've seen tornado ko basalt bd145 repeatedly, so almost anything is possible.

The correct height depends on the opponent, I generally found 195 was better against mf lld bd145lrf, but it depends on the opponent.
Are you talking of Tornado?!
It could KO Basalt? Unbelievable! Chocked_2
As for Pegasis, it is still capable enough to KO Basalt; just that unlike the current 4D Attack wheels, it needs to have added weight to be able to KO efficiently. Sad.
Indo's metagame is mostly defensive, yes, yet some attack type lovers (me, Blitz Inzori, Tonton, Shika blade and some others) use attacktypes AND antimeta as out mains, honestly, I just had Kaskus beat MF-L Phantom Orion B: D with MF-H Screw Byxis 85 R2F, he uses MF-H I dont use one at all, it lowers stamina and speed.
I've never found screw to need anything more than a metal face, and that was only every to stand a chance against basalt gb145cs/rs, against other things it made no noticeable difference (some of my tests it did worse, others slightly better).
Not surprised it was KOing Phantom on B: D though, it's a pretty decent wheel (it'd be a competitive wheel (not the absolute strongest, but enough to be used as a main attack wheel at tournaments), if it were allowed into a basalt/BD145/230/TH170/4D-Less Metagame), especially if it can get under an opponent to really start slamming them with it's upward smash. Combined with Phantom's recoily underside in either mode and a defensively poor track like B: D, at what's a pretty prime height for Screw 85R2F, (I think, don't have MFB with me to check), and Screw starts looking dangerous.

There are better CW's for it than Byxis (Pisces and Horogium, mainly, maybe also LeoneII and Uranus), but yeah.
odd, Kaskus reported that without a MF-H, Phantom would send Screw flying
(Jan. 17, 2012  3:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Are you talking of Tornado?!
As for Pegasis, it is still capable enough to KO Basalt; just that unlike the current 4D Attack wheels, it needs to have added weight to be able to KO efficiently. Sad.

Hard to believe, but the vid is out there somewhere, and it doesn't look like fancy editing or anything. Something like Tornado R145R2F or something along those lines. The Basalt had a CS that was doing basically the worst movement pattern, but even then, it was a very surprising result.

(Jan. 18, 2012  1:02 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: odd, Kaskus reported that without a MF-H, Phantom would send Screw flying

Eh, maybe, I haven't tried the matchup, but I'd think at worst a metal face would be sufficient.
I love MF-H Hell Aquario ED145RF go in battle!

It just goes crazy, and when i do a sliding shoot it ko's straight away!!

Especially when your RF is worn out!
@ NaLu......... that is Blitz Inzori's fave combo, but he uses Rock and Kerbecs......
(Jan. 18, 2012  1:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  3:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Are you talking of Tornado?!

Hard to believe, but the vid is out there somewhere, and it doesn't look like fancy editing or anything. Something like Tornado R145R2F or something along those lines. The Basalt had a CS that was doing basically the worst movement pattern, but even then, it was a very surprising result.

Seriously, hard to believe... But as far as Tornado can't consistently KO Basalt, it is worthless. Tongue_out
You see, if things were based around just videos, M145Q would have been top tier.
Or do you mean to say that Tornado consistently KOed Basalt. pleasesayno!

@Izuma- Well, I always liked Screw. I saw it as the right spin counterpart of the famous Lightning L Drago, which was well known for its Upward Smash...
As th!nk said, it might be great if used in a more restricted format, but otherwise, we have VariAres and Blitz doing all the work. Sad.
I mean to say that Tornado consistently KO'd Basalt.

So nothing is beyond the realm of impossibility, remember Izuma's Hell Libra 100R2F thread and how he got these amazing results that I do believe were legitimate and then could no longer do it?

Weird things happen, hah.
It could?
*faint*
Wow, whatever it be, Tornado is one piece which has amazed me quite a lot... Chocked_2
And yes, I remember that thread. Smile
I would have loved to see that go ahead as a decent combo, but unfortunately, it went down suddenly.
But yeah, in most hands, Tornado is useless, but "weird things do happen" is the moral of this story.
Suddenly Hell Libra works again, daum you Semi Anti meta.

MF Hell Libra 100 R2F, new Hell, new R2F

vs MF-H Earth Aquario 100 RSF (aggro)

Hell forced grinded Earth ........ and still did a number on Basalt 230....... URGH
I'm not quite sure were this goes, but I think here is best. sometimes I use my legend HASBRO beys without the CW. so, I did a battle (for LOLS) of Cyber 105 F (no pegasis CW) versus basalt aquario 230 CS and did a double take. the ridges on the top of the cyber wheel grinded the bottom of the basalt wheel and KOed it. this may seem cool, but here's the crazy part: no bank, calm CS, PEGASUS THUNDER WHIP STADIUM. (mostly just posting because my fun combo is hasbro legend wheel with track and tip like pre-hws beys bull, saggitario, leone, and pegasus) so, what'cha think?
(Jan. 23, 2012  12:05 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: I'm not quite sure were this goes, but I think here is best. sometimes I use my legend HASBRO beys without the CW. so, I did a battle (for LOLS) of Cyber 105 F (no pegasis CW) versus basalt aquario 230 CS and did a double take. the ridges on the top of the cyber wheel grinded the bottom of the basalt wheel and KOed it. this may seem cool, but here's the crazy part: no bank, calm CS, PEGASUS THUNDER WHIP STADIUM. (mostly just posting because my fun combo is hasbro legend wheel with track and tip like pre-hws beys bull, saggitario, leone, and pegasus) so, what'cha think?

Holy cow... SERIOUSLY? Awesome.
How did you launch it without a clear wheel?
put the bey on the launcher, as normal, then hold it down on the stadium with the prongs, and rip it!
When I used to do that, I just put the Bottom on the surface of the stadium and spun them. Didn't work every time, though.
MF Gravity Perseus GB145R2F(pretty old but I love it) vs Midnight Virgo 145BS

IT IS SO FUN! (in hasbro stadiums)

Midnight gets tossed around like a bouncy ball. It even flies out of the stadium.
(Jan. 23, 2012  3:00 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Midnight gets tossed around like a bouncy ball. It even flies out of the stadium.
You ever play against a bouncy ball? It's pretty dang fun, haha. The ball actually outspins a lot of my customs XD

oh yeah
MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF
Not the most reliable competitively, but I absolutely love it. I get about the same results against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS than I do with Blitz ^^
MF-H Leone BD145RF is also pretty fun, but the small notches on the MF-H's hex plate (I forget what they're called... gah, I gotta go look at its thread now haha) scratch up the paint in that area Pinching_eyes_2