For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Nov. 09, 2018  7:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  2:13 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I know its not a driver i would want a 9' so its frame compatible.

There will not be a 9 disc because people would confuse it with nine.

BounduAtakku means a Nine' disc that's a direct upgrade to Nine, and frame compatible, like αero'
Now that's an interesting idea, having old disks and 'primeing' them to be able to add frames
(Nov. 10, 2018  6:08 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Now that's an interesting idea, having old disks and 'primeing' them to be able to add frames

Heavy' and Gravity' as alternatives for 7, 10, 0?
(Nov. 10, 2018  6:08 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Now that's an interesting idea, having old disks and 'primeing' them to be able to add frames
That would be sick...hS HB Br
(Nov. 08, 2018  8:34 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Byte'. Allow the rubber ball for more movement.

How would you do that? The friction of the rubber would prevent the ball from moving.
(Nov. 10, 2018  8:27 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  8:34 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Byte'. Allow the rubber ball for more movement.

How would you do that? The friction of the rubber would prevent the ball from moving.

Maybe hold it with a plastic piece and only allow it to spin like Gyro and Bearing so it actually does something.
(Nov. 10, 2018  8:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  8:27 PM)Armor Wrote: How would you do that? The friction of the rubber would prevent the ball from moving.

Maybe hold it with a plastic piece and only allow it to spin like Gyro and Bearing so it actually does something.

Yeah, that would probably lean towards Gyro, since that would allow for enough friction to still move. A bearing wouldn't be as good for that purpose, even if it would be more free spinning.
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:55 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  8:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe hold it with a plastic piece and only allow it to spin like Gyro and Bearing so it actually does something.

Yeah, that would probably lean towards Gyro, since that would allow for enough friction to still move. A bearing wouldn't be as good for that purpose, even if it would be more free spinning.

If they found a way to give it a bearing, the ban hammer would stike in an instant xD
We should really get a.
Bearing’
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:14 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: We should really get a.
Bearing’

Not really, it would dominate.
I was thinking of this yesterday. Although I guess it would be inconsistent from the usual pattern, if they did make a Br', what if it got upgraded to a regular spring instead of a gold one? I guess it would probably still be too much but was just a thought
Everyone clearly wants a Tower’ and an Octa’.

*sarcasm*
(Nov. 11, 2018  7:51 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Everyone clearly wants a Tower’ and an Octa’.

*sarcasm*

Octa' wouldn't be the worst idea tbh, since that lower weight may increase burst risk anyways. Octa itself was never bad originally either, just outclassed by the big 3 of the time (Atomic, Destroy, Bearing, now including Xtend+ and Eternal)
(Nov. 11, 2018  7:57 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  7:51 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Everyone clearly wants a Tower’ and an Octa’.

*sarcasm*

Octa' wouldn't be the worst idea tbh, since that lower weight may increase burst risk anyways. Octa itself was never bad originally either, just outclassed by the big 3 of the time (Atomic, Destroy, Bearing, now including Xtend+ and Eternal)

Isn't octa better than or as useful as atomic, orbit in stationary attack combos?

Tower sucks anyways.Why not give it a dash version?
(Dec. 15, 2018  6:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  7:57 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Octa' wouldn't be the worst idea tbh, since that lower weight may increase burst risk anyways. Octa itself was never bad originally either, just outclassed by the big 3 of the time (Atomic, Destroy, Bearing, now including Xtend+ and Eternal)

Isn't octa better than or as useful as atomic, orbit in stationary attack combos?

Tower sucks anyways.Why not give it a dash version?

Octa would be better than Orbit. As for Atomic, I really don't know, seeing as Octa costs more than five or six individual beyblades.

As for Tower', it would be near pointless seeing as it has no use already. A stronger spring won't help its performance, only burst resistance.
I’d really like to see a Unite’ be made!
Bearing’. It’ll probably get banned, but it’d be cool.
Hold plus: basically hold but at a low height.

Revolve' The spring would make it ideal for stationary attack but stamina wise it would be outclassed.
Wedge plus: A more stable driver at a low height.

Here is a fun idea, prime layers.

sX' gains dual spin. (I just really want a dual spin Xcaliber.)
nL' gains disk compatibility while still having the moving dragon heads, better teeth. (nL'.10B.X' would be a monster)
sR' Gains metal and the heads act as a burst guard. (Makes the layer viable.)
Bearing Or atomic dash maybe a 0 dash or a 7 dash one disk I would like to see would be a disc called 70 that I made it’s basically if u toke the 7 disc and merged it with the 0 disc it would be pretty heavy I would also like quarter heavy just imagine you merged the 2 disc and u could add a frame
At this point, I think it's safe to say only Attack and Balance parts are getting the ' treatment

With that in mind
Jaggy' (they will do it, I know it)
Trans' (possibly even widen the base or overall tip)
Impact' (could help with the whole, two materials equals less burst resistance thing, although wouldn't help anywhere else)
Iron' (could actually be useful, if tornado stalling was a thing)
Jolt' (this way it can stand up to Xtreme')
I'd like unite'but the roller freespins
I really want them to start making dash frames, I feel like they could make some really cool frames by just revising and improving old ones.
I thought of a. Disc called quarter heavy it would have both weight merged and u could add a frame
(Dec. 16, 2018  2:41 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: At this point, I think it's safe to say only Attack and Balance parts are getting the ' treatment

With that in mind
Jaggy' (they will do it, I know it)
Trans' (possibly even widen the base or overall tip)
Impact' (could help with the whole, two materials equals less burst resistance thing, although wouldn't help anywhere else)
Iron' (could actually be useful, if tornado stalling was a thing)
Jolt' (this way it can stand up to Xtreme')

I can feel Jaggy' may be a thing eventually, and the same with Trans', as they're both classic Attack/Balance drivers. Jolt' is interesting enough, and might be seen if there's ever another Longinus.

Impact' is something I wouldn't want to see. The gimmick is just too much of a failure, with it constantly trying to pick up and drop speed and just generally sliding around way too much. It would be the singular weakest ' part to be released thus far. Iron' would be a neat alternative to Zephyr' or Accel', but Iron also had a weaker than normal spring and seems a bit unlikely to get a true ' form.

Meanwhile, why not Reboot', Ultimate Reboot', or Variable'? All are decent without being truly great and notable because of Valkyrie's line. I mean, we have Accel' and Volcanic'. Feels like it'll happen some day.

I also agree with whoever was saying Unite' earlier as well. Unite is always a pleasure to see.
Hold’ would be nice.