For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Nov. 08, 2018  7:36 PM)Jman jman Wrote: What about a trans'

just a spring lock improvement, or something else?
(Nov. 08, 2018  8:23 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:36 PM)Jman jman Wrote: What about a trans'

just a spring lock improvement, or something else?

Yep just a spring lock improvement.
Byte'. Allow the rubber ball for more movement.
In all honesty, I'd actually want to see a Unite-Dash driver.
With trans' they should fix the problem that the little nub that keeps it in attack mode wears down and makes it where right spin combos can not stay in attack mode. Maybe if they replaced the mechanism with one that is like xtend?
Bearing’. I nEeed it
Ultimate reboot' or atomic'
(Nov. 08, 2018  9:06 PM)MWF Wrote: With trans' they should fix the problem that the little nub that keeps it in attack mode wears down and makes it where right spin combos can not stay in attack mode. Maybe if they replaced the mechanism with one that is like xtend?
Maybe make the mechanism with metal.

For a ' Driver, I'd choose Xtend' but I'd make a change to it. The sharp tip on the inside would be taken out completely, making Xtend'+ something different. It would be interesting, to say the least.
As for a disc, I'd like to see Polish' which would have a unique gimmick. The plastic "frame" would be flippable between the dome part being down or the flat part being down. The "frame" would only be compatible with Polish'.
Jolt'
Unite'
Orbit'
Revolve'
Eternal'
Gyro'
Yielding Prime (free spinning POM portion idk)

I kind of tried to stay away from parts that are very strong in the current meta already, so that'll hopefully explain my choice of drivers.

I just like Gyro and Yielding anyways...
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:01 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Jolt'
Unite'
Orbit'
Revolve'
Eternal'
Gyro'

I kind of tried to stay away from parts that are very strong in the current meta already, so that'll hopefully explain my choice of drivers.

Maybe not Orbit, Eternal or Revolve even, but I like your ideas.

Although a prime upgrade wouldn't really matter for those drivers. For Yielding it would instead become Yielding+ (confusing I know), where it's what you said, as Yielding wouldn't benefit much from a spring upgrade iirc, due to its low amount of friction with the stadium
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:25 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:01 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Jolt'
Unite'
Orbit'
Revolve'
Eternal'
Gyro'

Maybe not Orbit, Eternal or Revolve even, but I like your ideas.

Although a prime upgrade wouldn't really matter for those drivers. For Yielding it would instead become Yielding+ (confusing I know), where it's what you said, as Yielding wouldn't benefit much from a spring upgrade iirc, due to its low amount of friction with the stadium

I could understand Orbit, but why not Revolve or Eternal? I'd say that they'd benefit from a stronger spring, especially for stamina layers with weak teeth like dC or gK. Stationary attack would also benefit greatly.

Unless you're talking about the use of those possible drivers on layers like hS or aH. In that case, I can definitely agree that would have a negative impact of some degree...
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:25 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Maybe not Orbit, Eternal or Revolve even, but I like your ideas.

I could understand Orbit, but why not Revolve or Eternal? I'd say that they'd benefit from a stronger spring, especially for stamina layers with weak teeth like dC or gK. Stationary attack would also benefit greatly.

Unless you're talking about the use of those possible drivers on layers like hS or aH. In that case, I can definitely agree that would have a negative impact of some degree...

Yeah that's what I meant, but it would be pretty nice for a Limited format
Ultimate Reboot’ (softer rubber, gold spring, activated earlier)
Assault’ (gold spring)
Bite’ (softer rubber, more freely rotating, gold spring)
Defense’ (gold spring)
Guard’ (gold spring)
Wedge’ (not hollow metal, gold spring)
Unite’ (gold spring, softer rubber)
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ultimate Reboot’ (softer rubber, gold spring, activated earlier)
Assault’ (gold spring)
Defense’ (gold spring)
Guard’ (gold spring)

I'm confused as to what you mean by softer rubber more freely rotating...wouldn't that make Bite even more anti-KO?
(Nov. 09, 2018  4:02 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ultimate Reboot’ (softer rubber, gold spring, activated earlier)
Assault’ (gold spring)
Defense’ (gold spring)
Guard’ (gold spring)

I'm confused as to what you mean by softer rubber more freely rotating...wouldn't that make Bite even more anti-KO?

Yep. It would have higher KO resistance
According to LAD Atomic Prime
Bearing Prime
For some people
Reboot Prime
I know its not a driver i would want a 9' so its frame compatible.
its not a dash- but I would like an atomic + using a stainless steel ball instead of a plastic one. ideally with the strongest non-dash spring (because meta balance)
Iron with a gold spring and made completely out of metal.
(Nov. 09, 2018  2:13 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I know its not a driver i would want a 9' so its frame compatible.

There will not be a 9 disc because people would confuse it with nine.
Well i want to see

Defense'
fusion '

Defence upgrade is required

Just think of its shape ...
(Nov. 09, 2018  1:38 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: According to LAD Atomic Prime
Bearing Prime
For some people
Reboot Prime

I think Ul does that just fine.
Dash driver are a terrible idea, it's already bad enough that the Cho Z beys can barely burst.
imo an Iron' could actually be useful