For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

Edge' gang?
Everyone forgetting about the best potential dash driver: Iron'

& kai edits We don't need TT to release Edge', we already have you!
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:03 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:44 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I really want to see Trick' ,Iron' ,Xceed' and Generate'
Xceed' already exists.

Look at the date my guy
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:16 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Everyone forgetting about the best potential dash driver: Iron'

Bruh this why I want to get a rope for my birthday
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:08 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I would like a high bearing because that would be cool but also a orbit' or orbit metal'

That would be catastrophic (high bearing). Imagine if BD was as tall as 230 that would be too op
Mobius' (Before you come throwing at me yes I do want to see some defense driver getting dashed), Bullet', Xtend'?.
Metal Metal Metal uh probally Friction.
High Drivers: Honestly Idk maybe High Assault'?
extend+' would be nice.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Xceed' already exists.

Look at the date my guy

Oh.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Mobius' (Before you come throwing at me yes I do want to see some defense driver getting dashed), Bullet', Xtend'?.
Metal Metal Metal uh probally Friction.
High Drivers: Honestly Idk maybe High Assault'?

(Dec. 22, 2020  12:20 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: extend+' would be nice.

xtend' will never happen because that would result in xtend'+ (xtend+' or xtend'+?) which I guess is not that op anymore but still.
We need dash drivers on Defense type beys!
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Xceed' already exists.

Look at the date my guy

lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: We need dash drivers on Defense type beys!

Quest’ or loop’ would be nice. Don’t we have liner’?
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:18 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:16 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Everyone forgetting about the best potential dash driver: Iron'

Please do not say that here. You're parents are definitely not getting you a rope. You're doing this for attention at this point and it's not funny.

Back on topic, im hoping we get a Wave'
I want bearing’ or xtend’
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh this why I want to get a rope for my birthday

Please do not say that here. You're parents are definitely not getting you a rope. You're doing this for attention at this point and it's not funny.

Back on topic, im hoping we get a Wave'

Here’s the thing, when coming out of depression people seek attention because attention makes us feel better about ourselves. He’s doing it for attention which he might not be getting at home (but hey that’s just a theory a life theory).

High Wave’ would be really interesting.
So u think any dash driver is better than the OG driver?
Quest’ vs quest
THEY BOTH STILL SUCK!
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:54 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So u think any dash driver is better than the OG driver?
Quest’ vs quest
THEY BOTH STILL SUCK!

Apparently the memes are taking over
Nvm I have a rope .
I hope we get a quest'
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:54 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So u think any dash driver is better than the OG driver?
Quest’ vs quest
THEY BOTH STILL SUCK!

Dash drivers are always better because at least they give better burst resistance.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: We need dash drivers on Defense type beys!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this sentiment. Although sadly, most defense drivers, if given a ' variant, would probably just be used for extra-unburstable stamina combos.

It would be nice to see more drivers like Keep and Keep' though. I had high hopes for Dimension being similar to RS from MFB, but its rubber spike was basically nonexistant.
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this sentiment. Although sadly, most defense drivers, if given a ' variant, would probably just be used for extra-unburstable stamina combos.

It would be nice to see more drivers like Keep and Keep' though. I had high hopes for Dimension being similar to RS from MFB, but its rubber spike was basically nonexistant.

Didn’t we get liner’? Even so we should get more defense’ drivers.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:18 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Ok. I don’t wanna bash ur mental health or anything, but stop, this isn’t funny, it’s insensitive to people who have gone or are going through this, and it’s annoying.

Also we need an upgraded charge. Like an evolution, like unite to merge. Not a dash or metal version.

A rubber hold/volcanic lol

Destroy metal(a metal tip, normal plate)
A new idea of mine:
Survivor Atomic: Atomic but instead of having the free-spinning ball tip be made of plastic it's now made of POM.

Throne: (Basically kind of like the Survive > Flugel, Orbit > Atomic, Variable > Evolution or Unite > Merge kind of upgrades) It's an upgrade to the Zeta Performance Tip which is slightly bigger than Volcanic and has the look of Merge, it has three settings; Attack setting is a 8-pointed star Rubber Flat similar to a fusion between Xtreme and Jaggy, Defense is a free-spinning ball tip similar to Orbit and the laziest one I'd say, the Stamina setting which is just a cone tip like Flugel. All of these settings sit on standard height.
Maybe destroy metal or xtend plus metal or quest' metal.
I want quest metal or edge'