Feb 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway: B-71 Acid Anubis.Y.O - Passport Holders Only

February 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway:
B-71 Booster Acid Anubis.Y.O

BLADER PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY

After months of waiting, B-71 Booster Acid Anubis.Y.O has finally arrived, and what better way to celebrate the final Dual Layer release than to give you a chance to win one! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the February 2017 Beyblade Burst giveaway for a chance to win this new Booster! 

Remember, this giveaway is only open to Passport Holders. If you hold one of these, simply post in this thread once for a chance to win! If not, your post will unfortunately be deleted.

But that's not all! We'll even give the winner a Bit Booster of their choosing! .. or try one of our newer Bit Boosters!:
This Beyblade giveaway will run until February 28, 2017, 11:59:59 EST. Entries after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the closing date and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
I'm in. Always a fan of the Anubis beys
lololololololololol I'm not gonna win, am I?
ill try even tho i already won one of these lol. I will Yell if i win this
EDIT: im sorry about that
"Tai won't win."

-Alta
^  s a v a g e

enter me!
Guardian deity of the underworld Anubis motif. A compact, circular shape makes it difficult for the axis to shake, and the lower blade with fine protrusions disperses attacks, a dual layer of defense system.

A defensive type disk that makes both the centrifugal force and the inner gravity compatible by making the outside like a frame structure while increasing the overall diameter.

A defense driver that can pass away attacks from any direction by rotating a small ball equipped on the shaft tip.
Enter me please, thanks
Good luck everyone!
It looks nice, I want it lol.
Enter me please
Fuuka x Yu <3
Count me in...
Enter me thanks
Enter me...A2 huh
Ay let's go.

Good luck everyone!
Let's try for round 2~
cool enter me please