Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
[Image: Teru_Saotome.png]
look at that face

that face
DID I MENTION HE SPARKLES? HE SPARKLES, PEOPLE

Gotta love Tsubaba and Yuu too :3
And DaShiShi
And Dungeon :3
EDIT: AND BAO. HOW COULD I FORGET BAO
My favorite Character is Kyoya.........
My favourite character has to be King! The way his hair changes colours is so weird, and his attitude is just so funny!
My first is Kyoya, he's got an awesome attitude.
Second would be Ryuga, he's just way too hard on weaker bladers.
Third is Kenta, he's a crybaby but he makes up for it with persistance.
Fourth is Nile, Nelvana should show more of him.
Fifth is Da Xian, again, I wish we saw him more.
Sixth is Hikaru, I can't help but feel bad for her.
Seventh is Madoka, she doesn't blade but she helps where she can.
Eighth is Benkei, but he should stop obsessing over Kyoya. That's my job.
Ninth is Jack, because I can understand the art piece plus that's my brother's nam.
Tenth is Ryuto-has anyone noticed how much he looks like Ryuga? Maybe they're related.

Whatever last place is: GINKA! He's fifteen and can't come up with anything other than "What do I do now?" or "What power!" if anything goes wrong during a battle. Add the fact that he doesn't prepare for most of his battles and that most of them were won by luck, and you get the worst blader of all time!
They are brothers in the manga, hah.
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:17 AM)Shaun the Sheep Wrote: They are brothers in the manga, hah.

So in the anime too ... CoroCoro just confirmed it.
Really? Cool! I haven't seen metal fury but is there evidence supporting it in there?
Not really, I think they never even cross paths in the anime.
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:10 AM)PhantomLeone13 Wrote: My first is Kyoya, he's got an awesome attitude.
Second would be Ryuga, he's just way too hard on weaker bladers.
Third is Kenta, he's a crybaby but he makes up for it with persistance.
Fourth is Nile, Nelvana should show more of him.
Fifth is Da Xian, again, I wish we saw him more.
Sixth is Hikaru, I can't help but feel bad for her.
Seventh is Madoka, she doesn't blade but she helps where she can.
Eighth is Benkei, but he should stop obsessing over Kyoya. That's my job.
Ninth is Jack, because I can understand the art piece plus that's my brother's nam.
Tenth is Ryuto-has anyone noticed how much he looks like Ryuga? Maybe they're related.

Whatever last place is: GINKA! He's fifteen and can't come up with anything other than "What do I do now?" or "What power!" if anything goes wrong during a battle. Add the fact that he doesn't prepare for most of his battles and that most of them were won by luck, and you get the worst blader of all time!

this is so true
My fav non-0G character is definitely Dynamis. He is really strong and looks awesome. He also guards a temple in the middle of an ancient city, so he's clearly a loner. He learns everything he needs to know through the stars. But what I really like about him is his strategic skill, and how he uses his opponent's personality against them to win.

Did I mention he is also the Warrior's Guide?
(Mar. 10, 2013  7:05 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: My fav non-0G character is definitely Dynamis. He is really strong and looks awesome. He also guards a temple in the middle of an ancient city, so he's clearly a loner. He learns everything he needs to know through the stars. But what I really like about him is his strategic skill, and how he uses his opponent's personality against them to win.

Did I mention he is also the Warrior's Guide?

I completely agree. And it's amazing how he basically knows more things than Madoka and Yuki. His voice in the English Dub is amazing, it just seems so strong and powerful.
Yea, his voice is just like icing over the whole cake of awesomeness. I want Jade Jupiter in part because of him.
Ryuga is my fav, he's just awesomeoh I forgot I really like Chris to
I can't pick just one! I've got so many favourite characters: Tsubasa, Ryuutarou, Tobio, Tetsuya, Ryuuga, Da Xiang, Chao Xin, Nile, Wells, Masamune, Zeo, Toby... Ahh no way I can pick one of them.
Mine is Ryuga! I didn't really like him at first. (He really is a jerk for a majority of the first season.) But I found myself worrying about him a lot. He makes me laugh and yell at him with anger at the same time. Not many characters can do that. I honestly think he's pretty cute. (Don't tell him that though, he'd probably kick me in the teeth. ;D )
Part of it may also be because I have a thing for dragons. I looove dragons! ^,..,^

Others I love are: (not in order)
- Jack
- Ryuto
- Masamune
- Yu
- Tithi
- Kenta
- Kyoya
- Zeo
- Toby (Who doesn't love Toby? Grin )
I voted Kyouya, but i didnt think about my boy Masamune. He's kicking carp without being a legendary blader.
plus the blitz wheel in assault mode is weirdly good for defense and attack, so you know im cooling with Masamune.
My favorite character is Tithi. He reminds me of myself when I used to play MFB (really energetic and exited about winning) plus hes actually realistic. In the show, most of the characters are all about becoming known and saving the world but Tithi actually plays the game because he likes it and he thinks its fun, that I respect.
Other: Ryuga.... Don't know why but i like antiheroes turned heroes that are cocky. Well just because they all are much similar in nature like vegeta from DBZ which was one of the best anime ever.