Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
I think I like Masamune. I relate to him because, just like him I want to be as he says #1 at everything.
Also because I like unicorns .... WAIT... WHAT !!?i
GINKA ALL THE WAY!!Woo Hoo!thats what character my friends think i am most alike.
i don't understand people's obbsession with ginka :L he's really annoying ! ! ! XD (Same with Benkei, he's even worse :L)
i voted for benkei cuz hes very funny character and thank you for this topic its interesting ^-^
my favourite is ginka Smile
ryouga and kyouya .I LIKE Ryouga more .His style is different
ryouga and kyouya .I LIKE Ryouga more .His style is different
Kyouya never kyouya'i say ginga
MASAMUNE!! HE ROCKS! I say Masamune

ryuga why you may ask? HE SENT GINGA KYOYA AND YUKI TO THE HOSPITAL BASICALLY
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:20 PM)Ryuutarou Wrote: Need I say a thing?

Yes, you need to elaborate on your answer, just like I attached a Moderator Notice to the post right above yours for the same thing.
Not a huge fan of the anime, but Tetsuya. Yes, you heard that correctly. Tetsuya.
Da Shan Wang. He is a well rounded character, and is really cool, in appearance and personality. He is also has my favorite MFB, Rock Zurafa. Grin
For me it is Ryuga because he is super awesome,fearless annd very strong.He also has my favourite bey Ldrago Destroy
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:20 PM)Ryuutarou Wrote: Need I say a thing?

Yes, you need to elaborate on your answer, just like I attached a Moderator Notice to the post right above yours for the same thing.

I think he means that if you look at his WBO name and avatar, you can tell his favorite character.

(Mar. 28, 2012  7:51 AM)PhantomOverlord Wrote: I think he means that if you look at his WBO name and avatar, you can tell his favorite character.

My comment still stands : he needs to elaborate, if he wants to post about it.
Seriously,this guy needs to try lobster
Tetsuya is an amazing character, and a true highlight of the series for me. I was saddened to not see him featured anymore after the original season. Scott McCord earned a massive amount of my respect for all the crazy energy, adlibbing, accents, and impersonations he brought to that performance. Crab.

I tell a lot of my acting friends and students, "Even if you don't like anime or Beyblade, you've gotta see this guy. This is among the best cartoony voice work I've ever heard."

(Mar. 28, 2012  9:07 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: Seriously,this guy needs to try lobster XD

I don't know if the word "Lobster" is in Tetsuya's voCRABulary! XD
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Ryuga Sama,the Dragon Emperor is the Best!
My favorite charachter is the invincible Yu Tendo! He is sooooo cute!!! I love him! If he was real, I would pick him up, kiss him on the cheek, put him on my shoulders, and buy him an ice cream cone! I love Yu!
Mine would be Chris.

Iunno, I cannot stop looking at him using his Special Move in ep.147