Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
Mine would be Masamune.He has a good part when he tells about his past when they are in America.It was interesting in my opinion
2 favorite Zeo
3 favorite Toby/Faust
Man I guess my favorite team is team dungeon
My favorite is either nile(vulcan horuseous) or gasur(storm northern cross).And i bet no one knows who gasur is.
well..for me i like King and Masamune....i like their spirit....XD
I'd like to change my vote. I still like Doji and everything (cacti freak), but I've just found a kindred spirit in Benkei, if you know what I mean. He's cute, loud, annoying, obsessive, you know, the kinda guy people like to hate on. I find myself feeling sorry for him A LOT, mainly because the troubles he goes through are troubles that I go through every day. I love that guy so much it's ridiculous. Bubububull!!!
I haven't watched MFB in a while but I guess it would be Tsubasa. Zeo's pretty good too! I like a lot of characters. I just like how Eagle/Aquila Rules the skies and is so fierce,especially when Tsubasa goes crazy! I love when anime characters go all weird and crazy like Tsubasa and his dark powers and Maka from Soul Eater(Off topic). Anyways,Tsubasa never loses his cool(unless he goes rage mode,A.K.A Dark power) and he just commands Eagle smoothly and he will face anyone. I wish he was a legend blader Unhappy
(Apr. 03, 2012  3:40 PM)gyopi Wrote: My favorite is either nile(vulcan horuseous) or gasur(storm northern cross).And i bet no one knows who gasur is.

Unfortunately, I do know who Gasur is. So sad... T.T

Same,haha,Hes from Desert Blaze/Thunder,right?
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:10 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Same,haha,Hes from Desert Blaze/Thunder,right?

Cool you like Shaman King, anyways on to the topic I like Damian and Hikaru
Yes, I'm bored and I found this thread, yeah I guess my favorite character would be.....
TOBY!!!!! I'm psychotic XD
my favorite person is Zeo ( hense the name Zeo BlackBlade)
My favourite MFB character is Ryuga because he has only been defeated 2 and owns the raging L-Drago
My favorite would be ginga and my favorite team is gan gan galaxy
2- Kiyoya
3- Masamune
4- Ryuga
5- Tsubasa
6- Toby/Faust
7- Yu
8- Damian
9- Kenta
10- Benkei
TITHI IS THE BEST. GO QUETZALCOATL!!!
Pruebames post was mine. tithi is MY favorite.
Who is diadouji? Do u mean Doji?
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:58 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: Who is diadouji? Do u mean Doji?

<_<....Daidouji is his Japanese name.
My fav has to be Yuu! He is DaBest. So funny and cute.
My favorite character is obviously Tetsuya, although Masamune comes in at a close second.
I know I already posted but if Zero-G counts then Takanosuke. All Zero-G characters are better than fusion/masters/4d in my opinion.
I like YU with flame libra
Chris. Chris, Chris, Chris. So yeah. Smile I like his Phantom Orion.