Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
I really like Kyouya, because my symbol is Leo, his bey is Leone, and he's strong. I like Ginga more, though, because Pegasus is SOOOO EPIC (to me)!!
first beyblade: kai metal fusion: yuu metal masters: zeo 4d: king zero g: ren
I would say Hokuto (I think thats how you spell it) because he's a talking dog. A talking dog that likes beyblade (even though he can't battleSmile)
(Oct. 14, 2012  4:55 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I would say Hoycuto (I think thats how you spell it) because he's a talking dog. A talking dog that likes beyblade (even though he can't battleSmile)

No, it is spelt Hokuto, and somehow Nelvana butchered the pronunciation of such a simple word ...
mine is Chris
(Oct. 14, 2012  4:55 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I would say Hokuto (I think thats how you spell it) because he's a talking dog. A talking dog that likes beyblade (even though he can't battleSmile)
He had Libra in the manga. TAKE THAT YUU!
King
Ren Kurenai
RYUGA ( WHY YOU DIE!)
Yuu
Madoka
Hikaru
Mei Mei
Dunamis
Damian
Masamune
Chris

And Kai Grin
Tsubasa Otori is my favorite character. I just like the way he thinks and battles: calm and collective (besides going into the "I CAN'T CONTROL IT" dark Tsubasa mode lol). In my opinion, his most impressive battles where vs. Ryuga in Metal Fusion and vs. Argo Garcia/Gracy in Metal Masters.

I wish he had his own spin off series or manga, but hey, it's a kid show. "Forget logic, knock 'em out." XD Every other kid likes the character who'd PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS like Ginga (bonus points whoever gets that reference) or the dark and edgy "tween"-like character Ryuga. lol
Mine is Ryuga. He is the best and coolest.
"Other" Tetsuya Watarigani he is my favorite just cuzz the way he acts (krabby krabb Krabb )
Kyouya and Ryuuga are legen...wait for it... dary!
My favorite MFB character is Jack right now, but Chris or any other cool characters haven't appeared in the dub for 4D yet. Jack is awesome because he makes art while crushing his Beys, he has Evil Befall, and he makes art(bad pun intended).

In MFB Zero G, it is easily Sakyo because he is quiet but intimidating, his design is wicked awesome, and when he defeats his opponents, the stadium sways a few seconds after they slam into it. Also, he's really powerful, and always shows off his Bey like a boss.
My favorite is KYOUYA!!!!!!!Hands down he wins my heart!!
(Hence my name)
Kenta is my favorite because he starts of like a noob and at the end of the series he is strong enough to become a legend blader with a bit of help from Ryuga and he try's just as hard as kai did vs Brooklyn in the original series but against nemesis because of that flame sagaterio evolved. He kept on getting up when he was thrown dawn in his battle against rago him and Kai has the same determination but the difference between then is that Kenta started off like a noob at the beginning of metal fusion but at the end of metal furry he became really strong but Kai was a really good blader throughout the whole series but Brooklyn turned out to be a lot stronger.
My favorite character is ryuga because he has only lost two battles in the entire Mfb series to gingka in metal fusion and rago in metal fury
my favourite is chris cause its awesome how he beyblades in episode 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryuuga was so cool when he just stood in for Gan Gan Galaxy he just landed in a Meteorite and was like completely focused on wanting to battle Jack
And Kyoya is really tough consider he drawed with Galaxy Pegasus using Rock Leone and defeated Damian when he had a tougher arrangement!
My favorite MFB character is Ryuga because of the mystery of him being between good and bad.
Ryuga rocks but masamune's better XD as my choice
It's supah hard for me to decide between Zeo Abyss and Yu D:
Flame Byxis was my first Takara Tomy beyblade, so when I first found out which character used it, I was like "OOOOH SWEET HE'S A BADCARP". Buuuut, I love how childish, yet beast, Yu is xD
Ok, after watching 4D, Bao's my favorite. Don't exactly know why, I just think he's kinda cool. Plus even in the dub he isn't even a complete idiot.