Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
I actually enjoy Reiji's style: no small talk, lots of tricks, and he had a hell of a way to strike back at gingka's gang for mocking him for being from Dark Nebula.
He haves the most complex personality too, it would be a delight to see some backstory on him.
I like Nile too, probably for the same reason, since he shoved the unicorn back at masamune's mouth (that show-off).
i say Damian Hart(metal masters) and Chris(4D) are my favorite charcter but i cant deicide whcih is my super awesome favorite
Gingka's dad/phoenix
My favorite is Hyoma (Clay Aries ED145B) & Chris (Phantom Orion B : D) Joyful_2
Both calm & cOoL, like that XD
well mine gottan be Chris,Damian and Ryuga because their bey are EPICLY Awesome
Masamune For the Win also really epic and awsome
Over the past months, I've been favoring some more characters over the others, 1st would be King, he does Masamune's "I'm a greater blader then you" thing better then him, it's just classic when he says WHAT!? in Japanese and it's cool how his hair can change color. He seems pretty excited about Beyblade which is always good. Second would be Hikaru, I just feel sorry for her, wanting to battle someone for ages, never getting to, and she seems to be the character who gets hurt the most. Like when she gets traumatized by Ryuuga, never to blade again, AND THEN GOT HIT BY GLASS because of Tsubasa's dark side!
C'mon characters don't have to beyblade to be awesome!
<-----
he owns Flame Byxis and Screw Fox, Looks Awesome, he is on a team with his best friends Toby and Masamune, he is an American, he was on team Starbreakers, he is the bomb.
I like Ryuga, because he wins versus Kyouya, Ginga and Yuki without any problems! He is the best!
When it comes to villains...

1st: Rago (he's incredibly evil! It's like he's born to be evil!)

2nd: Pluto (he's proven to be one of the most cunning villains in Beyblade)

3rd: Doji (he can be ruthless when he wants to be!)
Ryuga and Masamune are my favorite characters
I actually like all the characters. Each of them have their own way of showing potential. But most of all, I think I would have to say Kenta. He's taking his own baby steps towards his own independence and I just find it great how he doesn't always depend on the older bladers, like Ginga, all the time. He was the one who had stuck up to Ryuuga, as well. And how he worries for his friends first is precious, and his determinism is something to admire.

I also adore Masamune, Ryuuga, and Yuu. Smile
Ryuga - He has such a random evil personallity
Bao - I just like him
Tsubasa Otori- Alternatve to Kai
Da Xiang Wang/DaShan - Honourable and I like his voice in English
Hikaru Hasama- I like her for many reasons, its a shame she quit beyblading
Tetsuya Wataragani- MFB will barely be entertaining without him
Kai Hiwatari - I just like him and his personallity
Brooklyn Masefield - He was an epic final antagonist
Ming-Ming (Please dont bash on me) - I like the fact she is the ONLY character to sing and she "somewhat" has a cute appearance (just my opinion)
Kyouya Tategami - Interesting character as Ginga's rival
Chris - I've always liked the constellation Orion and also his personallity
Aguma - Dunno just a great character
my favorite characters are juilian,yuki and jhoannes
Ryuga is always going to be my favorite! The 2nd best there is. (Cause Rago beat him Unhappy .) Damian/Kyoya my 2nd favorites cause they're AWESOME!
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:08 AM)Universe² Wrote: <-----
he owns Flame Byxis and Screw Fox, Looks Awesome, he is on a team with his best friends Toby and Masamune, he is an American, he was on team Starbreakers, he is the bomb.
hes my favorite too
Kyouya is no doubt the most amazing character there is on that show, but the guy with eagle(i always forget his name no matter how hard i try to remember it) is pretty cool, too.
(Feb. 21, 2012  6:12 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: Kyouya is no doubt the most amazing character there is on that show, but the guy with eagle(i always forget his name no matter how hard i try to remember it) is pretty cool, too.

Guys name is Tsubasa. haha.
My number 1 charecter in the world is Masamune Kadoya!
Tetsuya watarigani why hes awesome he has a cape he has minions and hes underrated yeah i like him alot
Titi because i love death quetzolcoaltl and defense types.
tsubasa, because his dark side is awsome.
LOL, Yu cuz he is LEGEND XD