Favorite Animal

lions and wait for it ...........DUCKS
I love Ducks because I am one. Most of them are very shy yet very friendly, although I have a few relatives that are sooooo mean!
I love cats and mice, which is ironic.
CatConfusedo sweet and understanding; they are like little people to me.
Mouse: I am one. And also mice are so cute, like me. I love how I squeak, and how I run. Its funny to watch myself from the mirror.
Wolf
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:59 PM)Train Wrote: Hyena, Wolverines, Tasmanian Devil (does exist look it up), Hawks (Red tailed especially). I like strong animals.

So with ya lolz
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:59 PM)protocyber23 Wrote: I like Wolves and huskies i have a chihuahua and it climbed up a gate and it had glass on it oh and once it got out of it's kennel when it was locked

Lol i like wolves and huskies
I like dogs (because they are so cute), dolphins (they understand human's feelings!), whales (are amazing), penguins and pelicans.
Freakin Piranhas bro..they're the size of your hand (or smaller) and eat huge things .-.
Like a baws...
1.Wolf pups
2. Quadricorns
3. Narwhals
4. Puppies
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:07 AM)James Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:02 AM)bugturtles Wrote: I like crows for some reason.

dogs too, but if it's gotta be a specific one, huskies.

oh and fish and whales too

Love love love love love huskies!!! they have to be my favorite dog of all time. I think because they are pretty much domesticated wolves =D

Pomeranians?

I like Pomeranians (As I said), Cats (Orange tabby cats, like Garfield), and also Chickens (During kindergarten, I went to a farm and I was allowed to stroke a chicken.)
i see most of you don't like birds... well i do, and like lovebirds, don't be fooled by the name because they're aggressive.
My favorite animals are turtles because of their shell. I also like dogs.
The graceful moose:
[Image: moose-pic5.jpg45758a10-fbaf-4ba1-863a-ae...Larger.jpg]

They're so cute :3
i like dogs and detest cats (sorry...),
i don't exactly know why but my parents say i was attacked by my sisters cat, I've still got a faint scar...
The Markhor Smile

Just because the horns look epic Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markhor

It be so cool if this was a beyblade.. (not gonna happen)
Tiger all the way. They have the stuff, man.

Hobbes is mai favorite tiger, and i have a collection of stuffed animal tigers.

TIGERS FOREVER!
axolotl and kiwi bird. what an odd combo
I have so many! I guess my MOST favorite would be a tie between loin(any kind, but especially albino), ossolot(did I spell that right?), American kestrel, barn swallow, golden eagle, lusitano horse, and chuhahan raven(I dont think I spelled that right either).
My favorite animal is Lion and cats....
Wolf. Love the way its a loner and its howl. I also like Cheetahs and Parrots.
My favorite animal is Cat ! it's cute and I like it's fur. x3

I had a cat before but I lost it when I an my family went to the beach one year ago ...
My favorite animals would have to be arctic foxes and silver foxes(variant of the red fox). They just look so cute and fierce at the same time. I love their tails too.
Jaguars. Because they're me, I am them.
We are the great We.
(Quote from mah favorite book, second line)
My Favorite Animal is leopard and i just love its speed.
There is a few I quite like but my favorite is the octopus. They are very smart and boneless, extremely elastic, and are still deadly! They have the ability to change their color literally in the blink of an eye. Now excuse me while I go beg my parents for a Pirates Killerken. XD
I like the cheetah mainly because of how fast it is. I also like it because of the features it has.
Panthers. I've always liked the feline family. But Panthers would be my favourite.