Favorite Animal

(Sep. 21, 2008  10:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2008  4:43 PM)Maz Wrote: Why are people eating horse anyway?

Because different parts of the world have always eaten horse. I don't see how it's any different from eating cow or any other animal.

True.

I don't know why people would want to eat venemous snakes though (chozenblader mentioned it earlier) O_O
Then again, In Japan people eat pufferfish which is stupidly toxic. So each to their own I guess. They try to farm them and breed the venom out, but it sometimes doesn't work.
It's to do with the food they eat apparently. Read it on wikipedia when looking for Japanese cuisine a while ago XD Chef's also have to have a license to serve it.
It was on a documentary. They said venomous snakes have more flavour. They make soup out of them, and it sells like hot cakes!
I bet most of you would guess my favorite animal would be a dragon, but it isn't.

I love spiders.. particularly jumping spiders! And mantids. The Orchid Mantis! I also really find Assassin Bugs (Wheel Bugs) interesting. I have a pet Bold Jumping Spider and a pet Chinese Mantis who I saved from the cat. She crawls onto my shoulder and stays there for hours.
yuk, i hate spiders,cats are the best, i have 6 cats and one of them is pregnant so i will have about 10 after almost a month,i like dogs also but my mom hates them so i cant get 1
(Sep. 27, 2008  6:22 PM)pegasis Wrote: yuk, i hate spiders,cats are the best, i have 6 cats and one of them is pregnant so i will have about 10 after almost a month,i like dogs also but my mom hates them so i cant get 1

Cats > Dogs

ALWAYS.

Gief me your catz0rs. Q.Q
My parents won't let me get one because they destroy furniture. ='[
i really like many animals, lol that sounded like a comment from a 6 year old.

some that come to mind:
blue whales
hyenas
wolves
foxes
dogs
penguins
ferrets
antelope
leopards
Dion Phaneuf

Dude is a BEAST on defense.
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:56 PM)To Wrote: Dion Phaneuf

Dude is a BEAST on defense.

i c wut u did thar! Grin
(Oct. 13, 2008  9:51 PM)kira Wrote: dion phaneuf? whats that

Ice hockey player
yep, the guy was making a joke, saying that his ice hockey playing makes him resemble a beast, ie an animal
thats... odd, so i take it your fav is a fox?
nah, i don't really have a single favourite, i like many animals Smile
Here are some cool birds. 8)

----------

Bitterns have one of the coolest calls ever and it can be heard from miles away:

[press the play button!]
http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/birdguid.../index.asp

----------

The Bearded carp is awesome for two reasons: It has pretty markings and it's called a Bearded carp.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

----------

Crows. They are highly intelligent! I actually watched this with my mouth open, it's adorable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGPGknpq3e0

----------

CAPERCAILLIES. One of the most bravest birds I've ever seen. It actually attacks David Attenborough for trespassing on its breeding ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xSj5XcByuA
(Oct. 14, 2008  6:43 PM)Alice Wrote: Here are some cool birds. 8)

The Bearded carp is awesome for two reasons: It has pretty markings and it's called a Bearded carp.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

----------

i've got to introduce you to my friend, Mr. Redbreast XD

yeah crows are possibly the most intelligent of bird species, the Californian crow in particular. It's been known to drop nuts in shells onto pedestrian crossings, waiting for them to get run over by cars, and then swooping down to eat them while the cars are stationary
(Oct. 13, 2008  10:51 PM)shinigami Wrote: what do you mean, is that his name?
It's the name of it's species

(Oct. 13, 2008  11:13 PM)shinigami Wrote: me to. dog=bat, cant decide

Dogs are definitely not the same as bats

Also, turtles rule, scorpions do not, and birds are amazing
I like Wolves and huskies i have a chihuahua and it climbed up a gate and it had glass on it oh and once it got out of it's kennel when it was locked
my fav animals are penguins(all species),bears(especially polar bears),snakes(all species) and all the species in the big cat family that includes the cheetahSmile
I luv Cats, i mean little furry things that sleep next to me at night, and my dog. I love Bears, bears are cool and if i could have any pet and it wouldn't kill me is a Eagle. I could be like Tsubasa.
owls and platapuses
this is why i like them
platapuses.................agent p nuff sed
owls..................no idea just like them