[Fan Fiction]  The Mysterious Dragon Blader (TMDB)

Hey guys this is my Fan Fiction, The Mysterious Dragon Blader (TMDB). I'm really looking forward to actually be able to have others read my writing and don't be afraid to give feed back it will really help me so yeah thanks and enjoy

So i've just finished the main character. He is:
Name: Graham Dragon
Height: 110 centimetres (3’6 foot)
Beyblade Name: Dragon Fenrir
Beyblade Powers:
In Defence mode it absorbs the beys incoming attack damage and put it into Its spin using the four claws that are tucked into the bay at north, south. east and west so it can absorb damage from every direction.
In attack mode those claws push out like turbo blades increasing the bey’s attack power but it loses its absorb ability.
Spin direction: Dragon Fenrir spins anti clockwise in defence and clockwise in attack
Personality:
Graham is very hype and energetic when it comes to blading and he is always willing to accept a battle. However, once he is in battle, he becomes super intense to the point of creeping you out. He is very friendly and tends to make friends wherever he goes.
Appearance:
Graham has a scar going through his left eye from the day a dragon claw in the local museum fell and clawed at his face. His nose is short and pointed and his mouths is almost always smiling or grinning except when he is battling then it is angry.
Hair Colour:
Graham has cyan blue hair with a purple streak at the front
Eye Colour:
Graham has bright red eyes.
Special Moves:
1. Life Break: (Starts in Defence mode) This drains the opponents spin speed and feeds it to its own spin speed then when it hits a certain speed it breaks off and changes to attack mode and jets around the stadium ten times then comes down straight to the opposing bey which are then most likely to burst.
2. Dragon Flight: (This happens when the bey is sent into the air) Dragon Fenrir’s claws in attack mode are long enough for it to glide when its in the air and it uses this to glide to a spot above the opponent then it changes to Defence mode and uses gravity plus its own spin speed to come down on top of the bey.
Flux: (Must make a NEW flux)
Grahams flux is the same colour as fire.
Flux powers:
Dragon Fenrir and Grahams flux allows them to increase their attack and they move unpredictably like fire
Flux Backstory:
Graham discovers his flux with Dragon Fenrir when they must face someone who has a corrupted flux in a stadium made up of dragon bones with plastic melted into the holes in the stadium. The boy with the corrupted flux currently has 2 points and Graham only has one it is the third battle and the other boy is on the verge of winning when Graham first connects with Fenrir. Fenrir is in attack mode and they opposing bey has just thrown it into the air and Fenrir reaches out to Graham and Graham reaches back then Fenrir glides over the top of the other bey and changes to defence mode and Graham yells out “NOW FENRIR USE ULTRA DRAGON FLIGHT,” and they burst the other bey and destroy the boys corrupted Flux the boy then thanks them and promises never to let himself get corrupted again
Flux Moves:
1. Ultra-Life Break: This is like Life Break but twice as strong and it moves twice as fast and unpredictably like fire.
2. Ultra-Dragon Flight: This is like Dragon Flight but instead of gliding its spinning so fast that its flying up to a spot above the bey then I change and come crashing down.
3. Dragon quadruple whip: (this can only happen when Dragon Fenrir is using attack mode) this is kind of like all the other whips but instead of it only being in one spot its on all four of its claws the longer it goes without making contact the quicker it spins and the more dangerous it becomes.
Character Backstory:
Graham Mum and Dad were museum owners and they would often go for walks around the museum and that’s how Graham learnt the things he knows about dragons. One day Graham went walking alone even though his parents told him he was not allowed to and he was standing beside a huge dragon admiring it when its claw fell of and scratched his eye, he spent the next couple of weeks in hospital and a few months learning how to see with only one eye.
but i want to know if he's too op though so if you could tell me that would be great and i'd be really thankful.

first six chapters.
Chapter One: Enter! Graham Dragon
Chapter two: Dragon Fenrir’s born
Chapter Three: Dragon's rage
Chapter World's greatest friend
Chapter Four and a half: Free De La Hoya!!!!!!
Chapter Five: Special training??!!
Chapter Six: The connection between Partner and bey
Yay. More Free. Wow. Haven't gotten enough of that yet. And people say that Shu is overrated.
I'm probably going to read since I stopped reading any of them since I stopped my own
yeah Frees one of my favourite character

since you were the first to post on here do you have a name For Grahams best friend
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:33 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Ooh, interesting!

Yeah i know i got myself hooked and i'm the one writing it lol
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:35 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:33 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Ooh, interesting!

Yeah i know i got myself hooked and i'm the one writing it lol

Lol, I have a fanfic, but i never wrote it due to the fact that I always doubt myself and it probably won't be good at all, but I really wanna write it at the same time
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:37 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:35 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Yeah i know i got myself hooked and i'm the one writing it lol

Lol, I have a fanfic, but i never wrote it due to the fact that I always doubt myself and it probably won't be good at all, but I really wanna write it at the same time

do it i'll read it.
I felt the exact the same way when putting this up but i did it anyway so just DO IT
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:39 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:37 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Lol, I have a fanfic, but i never wrote it due to the fact that I always doubt myself and it probably won't be good at all, but I really wanna write it at the same time

do it i'll read it.
I felt the exact the same way when putting this up but i did it anyway so just DO IT
Hmm....  alright! Here's the link to it btw https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...er-Contest
Bro thats so good why were you shy about it man
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:48 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Bro thats so good why were you shy about it man

I don't know- I didn't feel like it was gonna be good-
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:52 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:48 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Bro thats so good why were you shy about it man

I don't know- I didn't feel like it was gonna be

well i do it's gonna be great man

anyone have an idea for a name for Grahams best friend

Graham Dragon was a young, innocent eleven-year-old boy who could not make any friends because he always looked so intimidating. His Mum and Dad said that they would come around and he would make friends easily. Well, that day finally rolled around just, not the way he had expected it.
It was a chilly morning in Graham’s hometown and the ground was covered in a slight mist even though it was like eight in the morning. Graham was running around the house like a mad man looking for his math’s book so he could get to school on time for once. No Matter where he looked, he could not find it, and neither could his parents, so he gave up and made a crazy dash to get to school on time. When he finally got to school some kids were huddled around someone who was lying on the floor. When Graham approached him, he could hear crying and laughing and then he realized the people huddled around where bully’s and they were taking it in turns to beat the kid up.

“Oi, it’s my turn come on shove over,” One of them said pushing someone aside and kicking the boy in the ribs.
“Nah, I never finished my turn,” Another said.
‘No one cares about either of you so make room and let the boss do it,” Someone said stepping aside to allow a tall boy to walk through.
“SIR,” all of them said at once.
“G’day,” he responded and they all relaxed “What did this punk do,” He added kicking the boy.
“Challenged us and then had the nerve to call us weak when we said no,” The first boy said.
“K’ well its my turn now,” said the boss.
“HEY, CUT IT OUT, LEAVE HIM ALONE,” Graham said running towards the boys and all of them but the Boss scattered like flies.
“Who do you think you are telling me to stop,” The boss said Glaring at Graham.
“Myself now get lost,” Graham said Glaring back.
“K’ fine whatever your both weak anyway,” The boss said turning around and walking of back the way he’d come.
“Hey you alright,” Graham asked helping the boy get up.
“Yeah i-I’m fine,” The boy grimaced.
“Here let me help you get to the hospital,” Graham said picking up the boy and running towards the hospital.
“What’s your name?” The boy asked on the verge of passing out.
“Graham, Graham Dragon,” Graham said turning the corner.
“Thank you Graham ….,” The boy whispered in pain passing out.

Graham ran three kilometers to get that boy to the hospital and when he got there a nurse ran up to him and told him to follow her. While rushing through the halls the nurse asked him a bunch of questions and he answered best as he could. They finally reached the emergency room and they rushed inside the nurse told Graham to put the boy on the bed then go and sit in the waiting room. Graham was there waiting for five hours when the nurse and the boy, who was on crutches, walked around the corner. The nurse told them he would be fine just he had a couple of broken ribs and a broken leg plus arm on the left side of his body. On the walk back to school the boy looked sad, so Graham asked what was wrong.

“I just wanted to have a Beyblade battle with them because I heard they were strong and no one challenges me no more,” The boy said.
“Well I would battle with you if I had my own bey but yeah,” Graham said staring at the ground.
“You know I could help you make one,” The boy offered.
“Why would you do that everyone hates me,” Graham said feeling like the whole world had just been dumped onto his shoulders.
“We don’t hate you it’s just you are really scary. Also, yeah, I would I mean it is the least I could do after what you helped me with,” The boy said thankfully.
“Anyone would have done that,” Graham said blushing.
“No, did you not know that they were the snake pit wannabe gang,” The boy said laughing.
“Snake pit wannabe gang??” Graham said questioningly.
“There not actually called that there called the Snake eyes gang,” The boy said.
“Oh well no I didn’t,” Graham said.
“Yeah well Ohhh anyway my names Kenjin Herenga,” Kenjin Said
“Well it’s nice to meet you Kenjin and uhm I’ll talk to my parents about that whole bey thing and um see you at school tomorrow,” Graham said turning down his street and walking home.
“Mum, Dad I’m home,” Graham called out happily when he got home.
“Hey Hun, you seem to be in a good mood,” His mum called back.
“Yeah for two reasons, one I made a friend and two he offered to make ME A BEY,” Graham said rushing into the living room.
“OMG That’s amazing see didn’t we tell you,” His mum said happily.
“Who’s paying for the materials son,” His Dad said.
“He is, so can I get a bey,” Graham replied hope building in his heart.
“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ….. you know what, SURE,” His Dad said jumping up and hugging his son “What about you babe.”
“If you’re okay with it then so am I,” She said joining the hug.
“Here son use this in your bey,” His Dad said giving him the dragon claw that attacked him.
“OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU,” Graham said taking the claw and running out the door “BE HOME LATER,” He called back.
“OKAY SON HAVE FUN,” His Dad yelled back.
“COME HOME WITH A GREAT BEY HUN,” His Mum called.
“I WILL BYE,” Graham said running off.

Graham arrived at Kenjin’s place at around about five and called out “OI!!!!!!??????? WE CAN MAKE THAT BEY NOW.” He heard Kenjin call back “GREAT I’M ROUND THE BACK COME ON LET’S GET STARTED.” So, Graham ran to the back of the house.
“Hey man such great news lets get started k,” Kenjin said.
“K’” Graham said excited to get his very own bey.

Don't need a name no more i went with Kenjin chapter two might be released tomorrow depends on how busy i'll be with school and all
(Mar. 17, 2021  2:44 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Hey guys this is my Fan Fiction, The Mysterious Dragon Blader (TMDB). I'm really looking forward to actually be able to have others read my writing and don't be afraid to give feed back it will really help me so yeah thanks and enjoy

So i've just finished the main character. He is:
Name: Graham Dragon
Height: 110 centimetres (3’6 foot)
Beyblade Name: Dragon Fenrir
Beyblade Powers:
In Defence mode it absorbs the beys incoming attack damage and put it into Its spin using the four claws that are tucked into the bay at north, south. east and west so it can absorb damage from every direction.
In attack mode those claws push out like turbo blades increasing the bey’s attack power but it loses its absorb ability.
Spin direction: Dragon Fenrir spins anti clockwise in defence and clockwise in attack
Personality:
Graham is very hype and energetic when it comes to blading and he is always willing to accept a battle. However, once he is in battle, he becomes super intense to the point of creeping you out. He is very friendly and tends to make friends wherever he goes.
Appearance:
Graham has a scar going through his left eye from the day a dragon claw in the local museum fell and clawed at his face. His nose is short and pointed and his mouths is almost always smiling or grinning except when he is battling then it is angry.
Hair Colour:
Graham has cyan blue hair with a purple streak at the front
Eye Colour:
Graham has bright red eyes.
Special Moves:
1. Life Break: (Starts in Defence mode) This drains the opponents spin speed and feeds it to its own spin speed then when it hits a certain speed it breaks off and changes to attack mode and jets around the stadium ten times then comes down straight to the opposing bey which are then most likely to burst.
2. Dragon Flight: (This happens when the bey is sent into the air) Dragon Fenrir’s claws in attack mode are long enough for it to glide when its in the air and it uses this to glide to a spot above the opponent then it changes to Defence mode and uses gravity plus its own spin speed to come down on top of the bey.
Flux: (Must make a NEW flux)
Grahams flux is the same colour as fire.
Flux powers:
Dragon Fenrir and Grahams flux allows them to increase their attack and they move unpredictably like fire
Flux Backstory:
Graham discovers his flux with Dragon Fenrir when they must face someone who has a corrupted flux in a stadium made up of dragon bones with plastic melted into the holes in the stadium. The boy with the corrupted flux currently has 2 points and Graham only has one it is the third battle and the other boy is on the verge of winning when Graham first connects with Fenrir. Fenrir is in attack mode and they opposing bey has just thrown it into the air and Fenrir reaches out to Graham and Graham reaches back then Fenrir glides over the top of the other bey and changes to defence mode and Graham yells out “NOW FENRIR USE ULTRA DRAGON FLIGHT,” and they burst the other bey and destroy the boys corrupted Flux the boy then thanks them and promises never to let himself get corrupted again
Flux Moves:
1. Ultra-Life Break: This is like Life Break but twice as strong and it moves twice as fast and unpredictably like fire.
2. Ultra-Dragon Flight: This is like Dragon Flight but instead of gliding its spinning so fast that its flying up to a spot above the bey then I change and come crashing down.
3. Dragon quadruple whip: (this can only happen when Dragon Fenrir is using attack mode) this is kind of like all the other whips but instead of it only being in one spot its on all four of its claws the longer it goes without making contact the quicker it spins and the more dangerous it becomes.
Character Backstory:
Graham Mum and Dad were museum owners and they would often go for walks around the museum and that’s how Graham learnt the things he knows about dragons. One day Graham went walking alone even though his parents told him he was not allowed to and he was standing beside a huge dragon admiring it when its claw fell of and scratched his eye, he spent the next couple of weeks in hospital and a few months learning how to see with only one eye.
but i want to know if he's too op though so if you could tell me that would be great and i'd be really thankful.

first six chapters.
Chapter Three: Dragon Fenrir’s first Battle
Chapter Four: The connection between Partner and bey
Chapter Five: Free De La Hoya!!!!!!
Chapter Six: Special training??!!

Looks good except for the part the first chapter's based on my first chapter lol

What's the plot of the story?
is it lol i didn't even notice

For the plot i was thinking because you know people have been trained by Valt, Shu and the rest that I'd get him trained by Free after all there beys are almost the same but before that he has to defeat an evil person (Not telling who because that would just ruin the story) and yeah seems good to me

BTW that character list i did take off your contest sorry

“OK, so, what type of bey do you want???” Kenjin asked.
“What do you mean???? There’s types of beys!!!” Graham asked shocked.
“YES, Guess I’ll have to explain them to you!!” Kenjin sighed.
“Yes please,” Graham said ashamed.
“Alright so you have attack which is strong against stamina but weak against defence. You have Defence which is weak to stamina but strong to attack. You have Stamina which is strong against Defence but weak to attack and finally Balance which is all of them combined into one bey,” Kenjin explained.
“Ahhh, OK, Hmm, i want a Balance type!!” Graham said slowly.
“A balance type between what?” Kenjin asked typing away on his computer.
“Attack and Defence,” Graham said confidently.
“Alright let us get to work,” Kenjin said hobbling over to the fire he had going “Now pass me that dragon’s claw!!”

Graham and Kenjin were working for hours thinking, designing and crafting Grahams new partner.
It had Four claws at south, east, north and west and they were white that leads into a flame colour that could go in and out depending on the mode. The middle part was made of black metal and it looked like it had dragon scales on it. The bottom was exactly like turbo Valkyrie’s bottom except it was the colour of flames. it took them over six hours to craft the bey, so they had worked far into the night and by the time they were done It was like two in the morning.

“Alright Graham close your eyes and prepare yourself to see your new partner!!!” Kenjin said excitedly.
“I AM SO READY!!!!!!” Graham almost overflowing with anticipation.
“Okay, here it is,” Kenjin said placing it in Graham’s hand with the biggest smile on his face.
“IT’S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,” Graham yelled not being able to contain his excitement.
“Hey man quiet down I have neighbours you know. What are you going to name it,” Kenjin asked?
“Sorry and uh what do you mean name it,” Graham asked.
“Like when you’re battling or talking to your bey what are you gonna call it. Free called his Fafnir and Shu went with Spriggan, same thing with Valt and Valkyrie!!” Kenjin said starting to get frustrated.
“OH, how about hmm (Beyblade tells Graham "Dragon Fenrir!!") Ahhh Dragon Fenrir,” Graham said nodding.
“Now that’s a good name,” Kenjin said nodding his approval.
“Yeah I know Fenrir gave it to me,” Graham said looking at his bey and it starts to shine.

“Graham,” Fenrir says.
“Dragon Fenrir,” Graham says back astonished.
“I hope you will treat me well,” Fenrir says.
“Trust me you’re my number one priority,” Graham responds.
“Good now let's go introduce ourselves,” Fenrir said and with that Graham was back with Kenjin.

“Hey, do you have a spare launcher somewhere,” Graham asked looking at Kenjin.
“Yeah, here let me go get it,” Kenjin said hobbling off into his house and returning ten minutes later with a box.
“Is that it????” Graham asked.
“Yep, here you go mate,” Kenjin said handing him the box.
“Thanks, how about a stadium??” Graham asked.
“Yeah, just behind this shed here,” Kenjin said.
“Cool can I use it???” Graham asked.
“Go for it,” Kenjin replied.
“Thanks,” Graham said walking around to the stadium “Nice stadium Kenjin.”
“Thanks, I got it last year,” Kenjin replied “And dude just call me Jin.”
“K’ Jin, lets see what me and my partner can do,” Graham said getting down on one knee and opening the box to see get the launcher.
“Yeah, I had that made for another friend of mine but he didn’t want it,” Jin said nodding at the launcher after seeing Grahams shock.
“It’s really nice,” Graham said studying the launcher, it looked like it had dragon scales on it and the grip was shaped like a Dragon’s wing. The launcher itself was shaped like a dragon’s head at the very end and right where the teeth where you could see through it.
“COOL!!!” Graham said shocked.
“Yeah I thought so too but I already had a good launcher so I put it away in my draw knowing that one of my other mates would need it,” Jin said laughing.
“Well thanks man. Now let's see what me and my partner can do,” Graham said grabbing Fenrir.

Graham stood up and walked to the Stadium and put Fenrir onto the launcher and said “3,2,1, LET IT RIP,” He pulled the rip cord as hard as he could. Fenrir went flying into the stadium and Graham heard Jin say, “Good Launch Dude,” as Graham watched Fenrir flying around the stadium an idea popped into his head. He grabbed Fenrir put him back on the launcher and planted his feet ready to spring into the air and yelled “3,2,1, LET IT RIP,” Graham flew into the air like a dragon then pulled the ripcord as hard as he could and sent Fenrir soaring towards the stadium. Fenrir hit the stadium and stayed in that spot for a second spinning and then it was off, and Graham just knew this launch was better than the last one. Fenrir soared around the stadium like a dragon in flight and then another idea popped into Graham’s head and Graham told Fenrir, “Now Fenrir into the wall,” And Fenrir did it. Once it had hit the wall it flew into the air and soared around in the air “Good job Fenrir, now defence mode." Just as it was flying towards the middle it changed to defence mode and started falling straight of the centre “GO FENRIR USE DRAGON FLIGHT,” Graham shouted slashing the air in front of him with his hand. Fenrir kept diving down till he hit the stadium and then he stayed in the centre wobbled twice then stopped spinning. As Graham bent down to pick up Fenrir it told him good job.

“Dude, that was AMAZING,” Jin said laughing.
“I know it just popped into my mind and then I did it and it was like vroom, smash, pew then Fenrir soared then it went swoosh, and Ka smash and it was AWESOME,” Graham said excited.
“Yeah, hey dude, want to do me a favour,” Jin said nervously looking down at the ground.
“Anything Dude,” Graham said looking up at Jin.
“Go and take on the snake eyes gang,” Jin said looking up hopefully.
“I will dude just for you but first I need to go to bed,” Graham said passing out on the spot.
“Yeah dude,” Jin said walking towards the house.

When Graham woke up, he was in a bed in a big room with a walk-in wardrobe, a closet, a desk and a bedside table but they were all empty. Graham slowly but steadily got out of bed and then he remembered the previous night and was dashing around the room looking for his bey. When he could not find It, he yelled out basically growling the last word “DRAGON FENRIRRRRRRRRRRR,” and he got Jin telling him to come downstairs back. Graham had never run faster in his life than that moment right there, it took him less than three seconds to cover the huge mansion of a house that Jin lived in. Graham flew into the room and almost ran into Jin, but he dived to the side and rolled to face Jin.

“Whoa, easy there, Fenrir’s right here,” Jin said giving Graham his bey back.
“Why did you have it,” Graham asked suspiciously looking up from his bey.
“You passed out last night, so I picked it up and got your parents to get you up into one of my spare bedrooms,” Jin replied.
“Why not put it on the bedside table,” Graham pressed.
“I was adding a few adjustments to it,” Jin sighed.
“Like what,” Graham asked.
“Well for one I put the Face on it,” Jin said and as Graham studied the bey he realized he had and the face on it was a dragon’s face with wings outstretched to two of the claws.
“That’s cool what else did you do,” Graham asked excited now.
“The second was to the launcher,” Jin said handing Graham the improved launcher “You can change spin direction now.”
“Cool. Bro I do not know what I would do with out you,” Graham said thankfully.
“Well it is time for you to take on the snake eyes gang,” Jin said.
“Oh, Yeah, I said I’d take them on, and I will win too,” Graham said confidently.
“Good, because their leaders going to be here in half an hour dude,” Jin said.

Anyone know what i should name the boss of the snake eyes gang of not then I am going with python (Not the actual name just his nick name)

What Dragon Fenrirs avatar looks like
CUncertainUsers/child%20unknown/OneDrive%20-%20Department%20for%20Education/Pictures/Dragon%20Fenrir.jpg
hello anyone????????????
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:35 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: is it lol i didn't even notice

For the plot i was thinking because you know people have been trained by Valt, Shu and the rest that I'd get him trained by Free after all there beys are almost the same but before that he has to defeat an evil person (Not telling who because that would just ruin the story) and yeah seems good to me

“Alright so you have attack which is strong against stamina but weak against defence. You have Defence which is weak to stamina but strong to attack. You have Stamina which is strong against Defence but weak to attack and finally Balance which is all of them combined into one bey,” Kenjin explained.
“Alright let us get to work,” Kenjin said hobbling over to the fire he had going “Now pass me that dragon’s claw!!”

Graham and Kenjin were working for hours thinking, designing and crafting Grahams new partner.
It had Four claws at south, east, north and west and they were white that leads into a flame colour that could go in and out depending on the mode. The middle part was made of black metal and it looked like it had dragon scales on it. The bottom was exactly like turbo Valkyrie’s bottom except it was the colour of flames. it took them over six hours to craft the bey, so they had worked far into the night and by the time they were done It was like two in the morning.

“Alright Graham close your eyes and prepare yourself to see your new partner!!!” Kenjin said excitedly.
“Okay, here it is,” Kenjin said placing it in Graham’s hand with the biggest smile on his face.
“IT’S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,” Graham yelled not being able to contain his excitement.
“Hey man quiet down I have neighbours you know. What are you going to name it,” Kenjin asked?
“Like when you’re battling or talking to your bey what are you gonna call it. Free called his Fafnir and Shu went with Spriggan, same thing with Valt and Valkyrie!!” Kenjin said starting to get frustrated.
“OH, how about hmm (Beyblade tells Graham "Dragon Fenrir!!") Ahhh Dragon Fenrir,” Graham said nodding.
“Yeah I know Fenrir gave it to me,” Graham said looking at his bey and it starts to shine.

“Graham,” Fenrir says.
“Good now let's go introduce ourselves,” Fenrir said and with that Graham was back with Kenjin.

“Yeah, here let me go get it,” Kenjin said hobbling off into his house and returning ten minutes later with a box.
“K’ Jin, lets see what me and my partner can do,” Graham said getting down on one knee and opening the box to see get the launcher.
“Yeah, I had that made for another friend of mine but he didn’t want it,” Jin said nodding at the launcher after seeing Grahams shock.
“It’s really nice,” Graham said studying the launcher, it looked like it had dragon scales on it and the grip was shaped like a Dragon’s wing. The launcher itself was shaped like a dragon’s head at the very end and right where the teeth where you could see through it.
“Yeah I thought so too but I already had a good launcher so I put it away in my draw knowing that one of my other mates would need it,” Jin said laughing.
“Well thanks man. Now let's see what me and my partner can do,” Graham said grabbing Fenrir.

Graham stood up and walked to the Stadium and put Fenrir onto the launcher and said “3,2,1, LET IT RIP,” He pulled the rip cord as hard as he could. Fenrir went flying into the stadium and Graham heard Jin say, “Good Launch Dude,” as Graham watched Fenrir flying around the stadium an idea popped into his head. He grabbed Fenrir put him back on the launcher and planted his feet ready to spring into the air and yelled “3,2,1, LET IT RIP,” Graham flew into the air like a dragon then pulled the ripcord as hard as he could and sent Fenrir soaring towards the stadium. Fenrir hit the stadium and stayed in that spot for a second spinning and then it was off, and Graham just knew this launch was better than the last one. Fenrir soared around the stadium like a dragon in flight and then another idea popped into Graham’s head and Graham told Fenrir, “Now Fenrir into the wall,” And Fenrir did it. Once it had hit the wall it flew into the air and soared around in the air “Good job Fenrir, now defence mode." Just as it was flying towards the middle it changed to defence mode and started falling straight of the centre “GO FENRIR USE DRAGON FLIGHT,” Graham shouted slashing the air in front of him with his hand. Fenrir kept diving down till he hit the stadium and then he stayed in the centre wobbled twice then stopped spinning. As Graham bent down to pick up Fenrir it told him good job.

“I know it just popped into my mind and then I did it and it was like vroom, smash, pew then Fenrir soared then it went swoosh, and Ka smash and it was AWESOME,” Graham said excited.
“Yeah, hey dude, want to do me a favour,” Jin said nervously looking down at the ground.
“I will dude just for you but first I need to go to bed,” Graham said passing out on the spot.

When Graham woke up, he was in a bed in a big room with a walk-in wardrobe, a closet, a desk and a bedside table but they were all empty. Graham slowly but steadily got out of bed and then he remembered the previous night and was dashing around the room looking for his bey. When he could not find It, he yelled out basically growling the last word “DRAGON FENRIRRRRRRRRRRR,” and he got Jin telling him to come downstairs back. Graham had never run faster in his life than that moment right there, it took him less than three seconds to cover the huge mansion of a house that Jin lived in. Graham flew into the room and almost ran into Jin, but he dived to the side and rolled to face Jin.

“You passed out last night, so I picked it up and got your parents to get you up into one of my spare bedrooms,” Jin replied.
“Well for one I put the Face on it,” Jin said and as Graham studied the bey he realized he had and the face on it was a dragon’s face with wings outstretched to two of the claws.
“The second was to the launcher,” Jin said handing Graham the improved launcher “You can change spin direction now.”
“Oh, Yeah, I said I’d take them on, and I will win too,” Graham said confidently.

Anyone know what i should name the boss of the snake eyes gang of not then I am going with python (Not the actual name just his nick name)

CUncertainUsers/child%20unknown/OneDrive%20-%20Department%20for%20Education/Pictures/Dragon%20Fenrir.jpg
Nice chapter again! also, Balance isn't all types combined into one bey, more so a mixture that takes little bits of each type but yeah, still, great chapter!
yeah my bad really wanted to get this chapter out
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:35 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: is it lol i didn't even notice

“Graham,” Fenrir says.

(Mar. 18, 2021  7:43 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: hello anyone????????????

Nice chapter! I liked it. Keep it up!
thanks man will do but just planning it out plus trying to become and organizer because NOONE BLADES IN/NEAR CLARE, SA and it's so frustrating
finally got chapter three done.

Chapter Three: Dragons rage

“HALF AN HOUR,” Graham said in shock.
“Yeah, why do you sound so shocked,” Jin laughed.
“I’M NOT READY. I NEED TO TRAIN MORE; I NEED TO BUILD A BOND. JIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,” Graham yelled angrily
“Relax he’s not actually coming today the match is in a week alright jeez,” Jin said pointing at Graham and laughing “I got you so good though.”
“Yeah man, you did,” Graham laughed the shock in his system being replaced by humor.
“Now, don’t you have some training to do,” Jin said.
“Yeah I guess but first I have to go home and talk to my parents,” Graham said getting up off the cold, hard ground.
“Yeah, well, I’ll still be here when you get back,” Jin said taking a seat at the kitchen table and grabbing the book that was next to him “C’ya.”
“Yeah, bye,” Graham called over his shoulder as he walked out of the house.

“Hey, Boss, you know that kid that saved Kenjin,” Bernard said getting down on one knee and bowing.
“Yeah, what about him,” Mulga growled.
“Well, Jin challenged you for him he wants you to meet him down at Lion park,” Bernard said his voice wavering over the last few words.
“GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Tell them they’re on I’m going to smash his bey in half,” Mulga said pulling out his bey Venom Python. Venom Python is an acid green that looks like L Drago but instead of dragons their snakes and it is right spinning instead of left. The middle had a snake tail protruding from one spot on the bey. When it aligns with one of the heads it causes huge amounts of damage and Mulga calls it venomous strike. The bottom is the exact same as L Drago but an acid green.
“Okay, Venom Python, it’s time you used your venomous strike to kill once more,” Mulga said breaking into an evil Cackle “Now, Bernard … LEAVE!!!”

“Mum, Dad I’m home,” Graham called out walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.
“Hi, Hun, welcome home,” His Mum said coming up to him and running her hand through his hair.
“So, son, what about that bey,” His Dad said looking up from where he was reading his newspaper at the kitchen table to look at Graham.
“Well. Interesting subject that,” Graham said grabbing a bowl and cereal out of the cupboard.
“Ahh, so are you gonna tell us or make us wait,” His Mum said going to sit down with his Father.
“Hmmmm, maybe,” Graham said smiling pouring cereal and milk into his bowl.
“Come on son you’re driving me crazy,” His Dad snapped starting to lose his patience.
“Alright, Dad fine just chill,” Graham said grabbing a spoon and going to sit down at the kitchen table.
“Alright then tell us about the BEY,” His Mum said starting to lose her patience too.
“Alrighttttttt, fine, here it is,” Graham said handing his parents his Beyblade then putting a spoon full of cereal into his mouth.
“Son ……….. this is ………………… I do not know what to say …………………. This is ……………… AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!” His Dad said and all his mum could manage to do was gasp
“Yep, wait till you see our special move,” Graham said nodding.
“YOU ALREADY HAVE A SPECIAL MOVE,” Dad yelled in shock.
“Yeah,” Graham said shrugging.
“Hun, What’s the name of you bey,” Mum asked breaking out of her shock.
“Huh, Oh, Its Dragon Fenrir,” Graham said matter-of-fact.
“Wow, it suits it,” they both said in unison.
“Anyway I have to go train so uhm, yeah see you later,” Graham said getting up, putting the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher then left the house to go see Jin and do some training.

“Hey boss,” Grit said strolling casually into the room.
“What!!?” Mulga snapped back.
“You want us to beat up that kid that challenged you again,” Grit said looking Mulga in the eyes.
“Yes I do,” Mulga said smirking.
“Can do boss, so what do you want the merione special or the guiro smackdown?” Grit asked.
“The merione special oh and go get me Bernard,” Mulga said smiling evilly now.
“Can do Boss,” Grit said turning around to leave.
“Oh, and grit make it hurt,” Mulga said laughing.
“You called for me Boss,” Bernard said.
“Yes, how’s the stadium going,” Mulga asked still in a good mood.
“it’s coming along very well boss,” Bernard said.
“Good because I have a feeling, we’ll need it before the day is done,” Mulga said going back to his evil laughing

When Graham arrived at Kenjin’s house he heard grunting and sounds of pain from around the back.
Graham walked quietly but when he turned the corner where Jin was, surrounding him were Snake eye gang members. Graham watched as the snake eyes gang yelled at Jin and tried forcing him to battle. Graham watched as they yelled pushed and bullied until he could not anymore. So, he jumped between Jin and the snake eyes gang and they went of running and crying simply form one look at graham. Graham helped Jin get up and brushed the dirt of him then helped him get inside.

“Hey, you alright,” Graham said putting an icepack on Kenjin’s head.
“Yeah I’ll be fine,” Jin said coughing
“What happened,” Graham asked.
“Well those boys came out of nowhere and threw me to the ground,” Jin said.
“That’s cruel,” Graham commented.
“Then one of them said ‘Boss said to give you the merione special’ then the started doing what they were doing when you got there,” Jin said in obvious pain.
“That’s so wrong,” Graham growled.
“I know I said In a week but you have to get payback for me. Go now Graham and defeat Mulga,” Jin said before losing cautiousness.
“Yes, Kenjin,” Graham said Roaring like a dragon enraged fire filling his whole body from head to toe as he stormed off to face Mulga.

chapter four might take another couple of days
hi guys is any one still reading this
wow the mc is short
I was almost the height of my dad when I was 11 (I was around 5 foot my dad is 5.7)
aren't most mc short though
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:47 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: aren't most mc short though

not really the shortest ones are probably valt s01 and Drum on GT but they are really young on the series they are the mc (valt is the beggining of  11 years and drum on the mid of 10)
Guess theres another short MC then